LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching for a photo I saw here on WS awhile back. It's of the street the A's house is on, going (upward in the photo) with the cross-street where the body was found at the top of the pix. The photo clearly shows the 15? houses between the A's and the disposal site. Somebody on WS marked both the A's house and the disposal site with big white arrows. I'm trying to show hubby how CLOSE KC was to home; he can't believe that I'm not making this up!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.

here's a link that that I have saved:

http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/2008/12/11/map-of-area-where-remains-were-found-near-anthony-home/

HTH

I'm searching for a photo I saw here on WS awhile back. It's of the street the A's house is on, going (upward in the photo) with the cross-street where the body was found at the top of the pix. The photo clearly shows the 15? houses between the A's and the disposal site. Somebody on WS marked both the A's house and the disposal site with big white arrows. I'm trying to show hubby how CLOSE KC was to home; he can't believe that I'm not making this up!!! Help!
Thanks in advance.
That photo was from the National Enquirer. I believe that someone scanned it and posted it. I'm sorry, I don't have a link but you could try googling it with reference to the NE.

MOO

LP said CA washed a shirt belonging to KC that had a stain on it (reference http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17945241/detail.html).

I don't recall CA saying there was a shirt with the slacks/boots/shoes in the Pontiac after she retrieved it from the tow yard.

Where did CA find the stained shirt? With the 'stinky' clothes that LA retrieved from TonE's?

Was this the beige/off-white shirt that KC was wearing with the pinstripe pants when GA saw her leaving for work on Jun. 16th?

(Or is the 'stained shirt' an LP-ism?) :confused:

TIA because it's really been bugging me that there wasn't a shirt with the pants.

BTW, I think this case is like playing some freaky trivia game. I'm on information overload.

I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about a stained shirt that only LP has mentioned. Notice that same article says that a friend of Casey's photographed the cross on the tree at Blanchard Park. That's a totally different story than what LP said later about the cross being found (and then disappearing) during a TES search. He said a member of TES photographed it.

I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about a stained shirt that only LP has mentioned. Notice that same article says that a friend of Casey's photographed the cross on the tree at Blanchard Park. That's a totally different story than what LP said later about the cross being found (and then disappearing) during a TES search. He said a member of TES photographed it.

Thanks, CW...LP's info was the only thing I've found the regarding what could possibly be the KC-shirt-worn-with-the-gray-slacks-on-the-afternoon-of-Jun. 16th.

Just something else to throw in the 'wait til trial' pile.

I am thinking about where near AL's apartment KC might have parked?Is AL appt shown on the following pics?

picture.php

picture.php

With regard to the searches on the computer for "neck breaking", does anyone know if that phrase was used by itself or were other words used IN THE SAME SEARCH. I don't mean on the same day as other phrases and words, but the same search. I've heard there was a local band in Orlando called Neck Breaking. For obvious reasons, I'd love to know if the search was:

"Neck Breaking"

or if the search was something like:

"Neck Breaking" "How To"

Thanks.

I went thru the November doc dumps, here's all I found:

On Friday, March 21, 2998 between the hours of 14:16:30 and 14:28:18, Google searches were conducted for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloroform: (spelled correctly), “self defense”, “household weapons”, “neck breaking”, and the word “shovel”.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155451.pdf

I went thru the November doc dumps, here's all I found:

On Friday, March 21, 2998 between the hours of 14:16:30 and 14:28:18, Google searches were conducted for “how to make chloroform”, “how to make chloroform: (spelled correctly), “self defense”, “household weapons”, “neck breaking”, and the word “shovel”.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155451.pdf

You know, it just hit me. Those are not the type of things someone planning to murder a child would need to know about. Do we know of any adults that Casey had a feud with at about that time? Or maybe someone who had a lot of money? She's got all the bases covered with those searches, knock a person out, attempt to kill the person, be prepared to fight if necessary, and then bury them.

I'm not beyond believing that KC's original "plan" included killing her parents or one of her parents...Her searches could have been related to that and she could have come up with some home-made chloroform (initially intended for someone else) that she ended up using on Caylee.

Just thinkin'

MOO

I'm not beyond believing that KC's original "plan" included killing her parents or one of her parents...Her searches could have been related to that and she could have come up with some home-made chloroform (initially intended for someone else) that she ended up using on Caylee.

Just thinkin'

MOO

I could believe she might have been thinking about offing the parents, too. I sure would have slept with one eye open in that house.

You know, it just hit me. Those are not the type of things someone planning to murder a child would need to know about. Do we know of any adults that Casey had a feud with at about that time? Or maybe someone who had a lot of money? She's got all the bases covered with those searches, knock a person out, attempt to kill the person, be prepared to fight if necessary, and then bury them.

Just thinkin'

MOO

Well, she told Amy the house was going to be hers after her mom moved to a condo and divorced her dad! That's why Amy got a change of address form and filled it out! But, then she got all into TonE and told Amy that her mom's plans had changed. G&C probably don't know just how fortunate they are that TonE came along-it didn't save Caylee though!:mad:

Would a professional carpet cleaner use chloroform as a cleaning agent.

Would a professional carpet cleaner use chloroform as a cleaning agent.

Are you talking about the carpets in the car? I have no idea, but I think it was George's "job" to keep the cars cleaned. It has been said that he was anal about detailing the cars, and he that he liked doing it. I don't see him taking the car somewhere to have it detailed and the carpets cleaned, but you never know. Also, it sounds as though the family was strapped for cash, and the last time I had my car detailed it wasn't cheap. I think this is something George would have done himself.

Well, she told Amy the house was going to be hers after her mom moved to a condo and divorced her dad! That's why Amy got a change of address form and filled it out! But, then she got all into TonE and told Amy that her mom's plans had changed. G&C probably don't know just how fortunate they are that TonE came along-it didn't save Caylee though!:mad:

I'm fairly new on here, but this is my thought. I believe if KC was capable of killing her own child, she was surely capable of killing her own parents. That theory kind of makes everything right now make more sense. Reality set in for the A's when the body was found. Not only did their daughter kill their granddaughter, but she may have been considering killing her parents as well. Also, may be evident that JB is going to use the A's in KC's defense. Hence, no contact with any of the A's and KC. I bet there isn't even any letter writing going on either. Now, all of a sudden, A's want to meet with LE (but not without immunity) Who knows what KC has said about them now, while trying to defend herself. I'm sure the A's love their daughter, but maybe realize how ill she really is. Just my opinion.

Are you talking about the carpets in the car? I have no idea, but I think it was George's "job" to keep the cars cleaned. It has been said that he was anal about detailing the cars, and he that he liked doing it. I don't see him taking the car somewhere to have it detailed and the carpets cleaned, but you never know. Also, it sounds as though the family was strapped for cash, and the last time I had my car detailed it wasn't cheap. I think this is something George would have done himself.

No, not the car wanted to know if chloroform was/is used today by professional carpet cleaners. Finally looked it up, and it is. Also used in the process of making Teflon, and IIRC the dry cleaning business. Seems to work well on organic stains. Huh

Her parents. How else would she be getting the house as she told Amy?

Just thinkin'

MOO

ITA PP. Since day one, I have felt the same thing. It scared the beejesus outta me thinking that she could have had more in her evil mind than simply killing Caylee - esp due to the "self-defense" search. Creepy. As one poster said, she had already killed her own daughter, so why not her parents as well? I don't put anything past her. That one is evil.

Not sure if this has been answered anywhere, as there is too much info to sort in this "crazy" case. But I noticed that KC did purchase paper, stamps and envelopes, from her commissary, back on Oct 20th, but has anything proven of any letters that she has sent, and to who? I know this was only like 2 weeks before the PI's started looking around the now known crime scene. Her commissary order is at the following link... TIA
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php

Not sure if this has been answered anywhere, as there is too much info to sort in this "crazy" case. But I noticed that KC did purchase paper, stamps and envelopes, from her commissary, back on Oct 20th, but has anything proven of any letters that she has sent, and to who? I know this was only like 2 weeks before the PI's started looking around the now known crime scene. Her commissary order is at the following link... TIA
http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/women_feel_sorry_for_casey_ant.php

IMO, Casey is probably either writing to her family or maybe doing a daily diary. :rolleyes:

I just asked on another thread, but maybe this is the correct place for my question.
Do you have a link to the list of who's who in this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67