LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard on NG that Lee's atty states that he Will seek Immunity. Contributing lawyer on the show, states that the state should be very careful giving him immunity!

In other words, Lee could take the stand & testify that he was complicit, or even take the blame & they could not prosecute him:eek: Is this correct?:confused::confused:

I thought it was a bunch of keys, as I have asked about this before....where Lee says "I've taken care of that they've been destroyed Why? I'm going back to research this:confused:

Could someone tell me how long KC was out of jail from August 15th on? I'm recalling she wasn't re-arrested until November, is this correct? If so, that was a long time to be OUT & accomplish nothing! (Listening to the release tape today)

Thanks

She was bonded out on the 17th of August and arrested again on the murder charge on October 14th

This really isn't a question but I cannot find a place that isn't locked that applies.
Please check out the august calender for Casey. Very interesting in light of the current events. Casey writes to Sheriff asking for a visit with George, then she visits with DC on the 8th I think. Then on the 20th she is bonded out. She is then arrested on check charges. JB requests immunity for KC, then ask for an extension until Sept 2.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1090&day=2008-8-8&c=4

I am sure this has been answered before but when did Amy or Annie mention about KC bringing Caylee to adult parties? Does anyone remember this statement and when it was said etc...bits of info appreciated? TY

In one of Amy's interviews with LE.
Don't remember which one. You can find the links to them on the sticky section then go to thread with official documents.
IIRC Amy is speaking about Caylee being at some of the parties or gatherings of their group of friends and sleeping on the couch. She did not use the phrase is as in 'adult parties', as something x-rated or sexual IMO. When you read it in context is seems more like a bunch of people, albeit all adults, hanging out [I'm sure with a fair amount of drinking, bad language, etc.]
Shadow

I have a question. Is it unlawful for the sheriff's dept to keep a small fragment of Caylee's bone in with the police report of this baby and to turn the rest over to the family for cremation. This would just be used if their is a reason to use new evidence.

She was bonded out on the 17th of August and arrested again on the murder charge on October 14th

Thanks for the reply. Which still begs the question, what did she accomplish while she was out on bail? :furious: This is all she moans about on the August 14th jail video.

Didn't they cancel the meet and greet? IIRC seems like something more major went down that day. Was this shortly before MN stepped down as the A's attorney?:waitasec:

I believe it was canceled that day.

I just started reading this thread, but did anyone catch in the police interview on June 16, at around 50:40, the detective asks Casey if she graduated from Colonial HS and she says yes, then it sounds like she says something about 1 1/2 years. Is she telling him she went to college for a year and a half?

Please disregard if this has already been brought up. Eventually I'll get caught up reading and find the answer if it's been posted already.

In the latest Jailhouse visit video, when describing "last Saturday" (Caylee's birthday), who is this mysterious stranger who turned up and had lengthy discussions with the A's (presumably about the case).
GA describes just the 3 A's and Mallory, and an unnamed person who they took in?? to talk at length to. Do we know who turned up for Caylee's birthday celebration?

I just started reading this thread, but did anyone catch in the police interview on June 16, at around 50:40, the detective asks Casey if she graduated from Colonial HS and she says yes, then it sounds like she says something about 1 1/2 years. Is she telling him she went to college for a year and a half?

Please disregard if this has already been brought up. Eventually I'll get caught up reading and find the answer if it's been posted already.

Yes, IIRC, she claimed to have gotten some kind of Event planning certificate at Valencia college. It was all a lie.

I am new to this so I hope I am asking this question in the right place. Anyways, in the thread titled Cindy losing control or something close to that, the first comment is about not seeing the Anthony's in public at all and then goes on to mention an interview that MB did where GA did all the talking and CA looked/acted out of it. Does anyone have a link to the video? Also, is MB the spokeswoman that quit?
Thanks for any info someone has on this.

I have a question. Is it unlawful for the sheriff's dept to keep a small fragment of Caylee's bone in with the police report of this baby and to turn the rest over to the family for cremation. This would just be used if their is a reason to use new evidence.

Glad you asked - have been thinking about that too. I "assume" this is done. No one would probably believe that in this case it would be done. Huge sentiment for this child to be laid to rest for peace. A body piece behind might be too much for some. It is however pretty standard.

I am new to this so I hope I am asking this question in the right place. Anyways, in the thread titled Cindy losing control or something close to that, the first comment is about not seeing the Anthony's in public at all and then goes on to mention an interview that MB did where GA did all the talking and CA looked/acted out of it. Does anyone have a link to the video? Also, is MB the spokeswoman that quit?
Thanks for any info someone has on this.

Here's a link to the video:

http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer...1037&cat=Local&title=George Anthony Interview

Does anyone know when/if the toxicology results will be/are completed?

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.. but what is the significance (if any) of Lake County ?? In the newly released video.. KC seems to start getting irritated when Cindy asks her about it.. TIA

I don't know if it is unlawful, but it is certainly unusual, IMO. Where did this information come from, or are you asking if maybe they did?
I would think they have as much evidence as they need and it has been tested by both sides, so why would they hold back a piece of bone? You've got me curious now.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.. but what is the significance (if any) of Lake County ?? In the newly released video.. KC seems to start getting irritated when Cindy asks her about it.. TIA

I wondered if I might have missed something also. The only significant things I can connect with Lake County are that Mt. Dora, where CA's parents live, is located in Lake County and Wanda W., who swears she saw Caylee at the Orlando International Airport, is from Lake County.

I have an odd question.. what will they do with Casey's car after they are done using it for evidence since it had/has the horrible smell. Will they haul it to a wrecking yard and get rid of it for good? I was just curious.. (sounds kind of morbid but I just wondered about it the other day and thought surely they'd get rid of it for good) Is it considered property of the Sheriff's office/LE now or is it still owned by the Anthony's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46