LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nancy grace said there would probably not be the death penalty because the victims grandparents ( george and cindy)wouldnt want it so it wouldnt happen. is this the way it normally works ?

I came across a forum recently for the victims of crime. They had a very interesting thread for families affected by interfamily murders, and there was one member who stated that she requested that her brother not get the DP for killing another family member, as it would cause so much more pain to the family.
In that particular case, they chose to follow the families wishes, knowing that they were victims twice over, and sentencing him to death would traumatize them more-so, and leave them with even more guilt.
So it does and can happen. But state to state laws are very different, so I'm not sure how it works in FL.

ya ,my Q is:
How can even one person doubt that KC did it?
Diane Downs shot her own kids. And planned it to make them no longer her problem. This case is the same different person.
So that's my question...
What's holding the decision up on the possibility that yes she did do this.
I know most reply "innocent until proven guilty"
That is a fact and it is a good thing.
however I am speaking in terms of LOGIC not actual jury duty.
on that basis....and using simple thought process and let's say your child did a bad thing and lied?
Would you believe it or diss it?

Why do the MODs hate me?
Just kidding ......I'm so loveable nobody hates me....:)

Were cadaver dogs ever brought into the A's home?

Did the man who owned the shovel ever talk/give an interview? If so, what did he say that KC said?

Were cadaver dogs ever brought into the A's home?

Did the man who owned the shovel ever talk/give an interview? If so, what did he say that KC said?

No dogs inside the house ( LOL...unless I missed something, again! )

Yep, the neighbor gave a statement....here's anothe link with lots of case info. (I am removing last name)

B, Brian (Neighbor of Cindy and George Anthony who loaned shovel to Casey Anthony)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No13_081208.htm
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_WitnessList100108.htm

No dogs inside the house ( LOL...unless I missed something, again! )

Yep, the neighbor gave a statement....here's anothe link with lots of case info. (I am removing last name)

B, Brian (Neighbor of Cindy and George Anthony who loaned shovel to Casey Anthony)
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_ArrestSup-No13_081208.htm
http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_WitnessList100108.htm

About the dogs in the house. There is an early interview with CA with the media. She states "the dogs didn't even hit on anything inside the house"..something in that regard. It's the only time I have heard the dogs were in the house at all. I'll have to dig around for the video. I'm not stating CA is telling the truth here by any means, but she did say it.

About the dogs in the house. There is an early interview with CA with the media. She states "the dogs didn't even hit on anything inside the house"..something in that regard. It's the only time I have heard the dogs were in the house at all. I'll have to dig around for the video. I'm not stating CA is telling the truth here by any means, but she did say it.

Whoa...dogs in the house would change a lot of theories !!

If true, I wonder why the results haven't been in any doc's ?? If for no other reason than to show LE doing their job.

Don't worry about chasing the video, my 'kid' still has my speakers :)

Whoa...dogs in the house would change a lot of theories !!

If true, I wonder why the results haven't been in any doc's ?? If for no other reason than to show LE doing their job.

Don't worry about chasing the video, my 'kid' still has my speakers :)
K-9 searches are covered in both days lots of documents released recently. Area of the garden maked and described in detail. No mention what so ever of searches inside.
There was no sign of dogs in news coverage of search warrants later. I thought it would have been a good thing to do when LE got the rush warrant and searched while G &C were away with LKL? but it didn't appear they did?

Cindy also tho, stated that the dog hits in the back yard were, as she put, "inconsistent", and we know that was a mis-truth, so is her statement that the dogs didn't even hit at all in the house true, false, or maybe that the dogs actually never were in the house, and she "mis-spoke" just to throw the public off. So I guess my question is, could the dogs really have been in the house and hit on something and State's Attorney is holding that info back until trial.

Woops!
No, I was thinking about the CA emails.
Suffering from Doc dump overload syndrome.
Don't know about the emails you asked about.

Thank you!! I am suffering from the same thing, lol. Way too much info for me.

I looked through the last couple of pages on this thread and am really impressed with you and the others who take the time to answer our questions.

We appreciate it lots! :blowkiss:

Laney

Thank you!! I am suffering from the same thing, lol. Way too much info for me.

I looked through the last couple of pages on this thread and am really impressed with you and the others who take the time to answer our questions.

We appreciate it lots! :blowkiss:

Laney
Thanks.
I don't mind helping when I can. Again sorry I gave you the wrong answer, I try and shut up if I don't know.
It actually helps me as well. Helps get things straight in my own mind and recheck the odd reference.

Thanks.
I don't mind helping when I can. Again sorry I gave you the wrong answer, I try and shut up if I don't know.
It actually helps me as well. Helps get things straight in my own mind and recheck the odd reference.

Hey, no problem. :)

I'd rather have you answer than not, as it lets me know someone read my post, and knows I am clueless, lol.

I read through the whole Nancy Grace thread for that day, checked out her site, and could come up with nothing, so I thank you very much for taking the time to respond. (I know I heard her say this, but I seem to be the only one :crazy:~ (twilight zone music playing in my mind)

I just did the poll on where I think Caylee died. So that's a whole different thread, but I am searching the forum to see when someone saw Casey pacing. Once I find that, I think I will have an opinion on where she died.

Laney

Hey, does anyone know where to find the info on seeing Casey pacing back and forth one night? It was around the 15th, 16th or 17th?

I have searched threads and posts but cannot find it.

Hey, does anyone know where to find the info on seeing Casey pacing back and forth one night? It was around the 15th, 16th or 17th?
I have searched threads and posts but cannot find it.

It is LP on NG. I assume he has tapes or can verify own interview with clerk. Personally, I am very interested in 17---that is the only date for which we have no pings or computer data.

Question:

in the "lost" jail house interview kc mentions that she is eatting and sleeping to avoid the jail staff from bothering her about it--is this common????:confused:

I agree. I have heard of a few trials where the victims family even asks that a person be sent to life in prison instead of being put to death. Statements such as those are used by a judge in determining what the sentence is.

My question is, even with a impact statement from the Anthony's, if Casey is found guilty of 1st degree murder, will the jury decide the punishment and if so, can the judge overturn their decision?

Okay, I don't know how it works in Florida, but here in Va we have the same Felony Murder statutes as they do in FL. Here, they have a sentencing phase where everyone gets to have their say. After the jury goes to decide their RECOMMENDATION. Even if the state is not seeking death, and even if the victims family does not want the DP the jury can RECOMMEND what they feel is appropriate and then the judge DECIDES. For DP there has to be a finding of future dangerousness here for death to be sentenced. I am not 100% positive on this, but I believe that the judge is not allowed to sentence steeper than the jury recommends. If any legal minds from Florida can let us know if this is the same in Florida and clear up the issue of the judge being able to sentence more than jury recommends.

Question:

in the "lost" jail house interview kc mentions that she is eatting and sleeping to avoid the jail staff from bothering her about it--is this common????:confused:

Once again, I am not in Florida, but here in Va, especially in the Supermax prisons, where everyone is basically in "the hole" (all solitary cells) all the time, they do watch for hunger strikes. However, they are not allowed to force feed them as long as they are still conscious and then only with a court order, or if their situation is so dire that the doctors have to save them because of their oath. Being that she is in protective custody there in her "room" they may be keeping an eye on her. Tho from the look of her commissary purchases, I don't think she is having any trouble eating.

Once again, I am not in Florida, but here in Va, especially in the Supermax prisons, where everyone is basically in "the hole" (all solitary cells) all the time, they do watch for hunger strikes. However, they are not allowed to force feed them as long as they are still conscious and then only with a court order, or if their situation is so dire that the doctors have to save them because of their oath. Being that she is in protective custody there in her "room" they may be keeping an eye on her. Tho from the look of her commissary purchases, I don't think she is having any trouble eating.

thanks...I agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member