LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I added my post to the thread you suggested..I just thought I'd put it here because I had other questions other than the identity of Caylee's father. Thanks for the advice though, I'm pretty new at posting. I do have one straightforward question though, did Ricardo or Casey ever mention going to High School together? And if so can anyone provide a link for me?? Thanks!!
No. I have never read anything to suggest that RM and KC went to High School together.

Questions, when LP was on NG the other night, what was the point he was trying to make about the trash bags with strings from red to yellow. Quite a while ago you see GA throwing trash out with yellow strings and LP stated when he was at their residence in the beginning the trash bags in the garage had red strings that were changed to yellow. When the lady that picked the trash from their residence that trash bag had red strings. Was Caylee in a yellow or red stringed trash bag? What is his point that he is trying to make? I am trying to understand his statements or clues he says on NG. Is this of any relevance? Just thinking!

I think the point was that they for some reason changed the brand of garbage bags they used just as things were starting to get interesting. Of all the things in this case, the changing of brands of garbage bags may be the least nefarious aspect, but LP certainly seemed fired up about it.

IIRC, the bag with the remains has not been officially identified as having any colored ties yet, but NG has reported a couple of times that they were yellow, just like the ones the A's had before LP arrived. NG went on and on about how they were testing the remains bag against the bags from the home "at this very moment". Unfortunately, it appears that any bag KC might have taken from the house would have been at least 31 days before anyone would have thought to remove the bags from the house as evidence. I think it is highly unlikely that there will be this perforation match NG was so excited about.

As a person who purchases whatever bags are the best price at the time, I have had red and yellow in the past year and when I went to open my new box the other day, the ties are blue. :D Doesn't seem to follow that I am criminal. :D

On the other hand, LP went on to say they had a new washer and dryer? :confused: That does seem weird unless those were taken in the first search, and surely we would have heard about that.

WTH is going on? Can we post? I've tried several times to no avail. Catch this (if it will post)...LA's about to be questioned again:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

have another question related to that....BC is now saying that la isn't seeking immunity....how many people can BC represent????? How many pots can he stir without being a conflict anywhere?????? Is this making sense??? For pro-bono--he appears to do it all....the only thing I haven't seen is him visiting kc at the jail.....(yet.....:waitasec:)

have another question related to that....BC is now saying that la isn't seeking immunity....how many people can BC represent????? How many pots can he stir without being a conflict anywhere?????? Is this making sense??? For pro-bono--he appears to do it all....the only thing I haven't seen is him visiting kc at the jail.....(yet.....:waitasec:)

Why is BC speaking for or representing LA? LA already had his own lawyer-granted he screwed on camera and mispoke. But, what happened to him?

Family plan I would think. LA's new lawyer knew very little when on TV & didn't represent LA very well. So BC took him on too. JMHO

The latest document dump included several faxed pages of George Anthony's work records-- timesheets showing the hours he was working during the critical months, some HR info, etc.

I've scoured WS and the internet and I can't seem to find that specific document. As I remember, it was appended to one of the longer reports, and not included in all the media outlets' doc. dumps.

Can anyone provide a link to the specific document that shows George's work schedule/time sheets from the latest document dump??

Thank you!!

They are pages 3074-3080. You can find them here:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/012109caseydocuments/indexGallery.htm

But they are not labeled, you just have to go through a few and check the page numbers at the lower right. On my screen, document page 3074 is on the second row, third from the left.

Suzet:
Good question about LA former house being searched...I asked it on the thread here a couple days ago and never got an answer...still waiting :)

Hey, Julius, maybe with the focus being on Lee right now, we might get some answers from LE in the coming days. Or maybe this is one of those things they are keeping hidden.

didn't jb request the interview with la in that one hearing??? Should that be coming out soon???

I am sure all of you know this by now, but I don't. Does anyone know what GA could have been watching at 12:30 AM on the 16th of June? Reruns of a news show or cooking at that time? AM not PM. Thanks. I missed this answer.

I am sure all of you know this by now, but I don't. Does anyone know what GA could have been watching at 12:30 AM on the 16th of June? Reruns of a news show or cooking at that time? AM not PM. Thanks. I missed this answer.
He said to Greta (or CA told him to say) he had a "favourite cooking show"

The latest document dump included several faxed pages of George Anthony's work records-- timesheets showing the hours he was working during the critical months, some HR info, etc.

I've scoured WS and the internet and I can't seem to find that specific document. As I remember, it was appended to one of the longer reports, and not included in all the media outlets' doc. dumps.

Can anyone provide a link to the specific document that shows George's work schedule/time sheets from the latest document dump??

Thank you!!

This is hard to read, and I have seen it somewhere else in a better format, but this is the only one that I could to find tonight:
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...nts/1/lg/08-CF-015606-O_3062-3120_Page_13.htm
This page, and the next 4 pages

On the other hand, LP went on to say they had a new washer and dryer? :confused: That does seem weird unless those were taken in the first search, and surely we would have heard about that.

I was wondering about the washer and dryer. I think CA washed the clothes in the car on the 15th of July after getting it from the tow yard. Maybe LE did take the washer and dryer (particulary the washer) to see if a sign of decomp was left after washing the items. I found it odd that LP made that known.

I've been searching for this but cannot find it. Has it been confirmed where Caylee slept from the 9th to the 15? I'm confused since I thought Casey was with Tony. Or is this one of those unanswered questions? TIA.

is anyone else having a lot of trouble posting or just getting here?

sorry there's nowhere else to ask.

Are doc dumps released first thing in the morning, or could it be any time of the day?

They are usually Mon, Wed and Fri...is this correct?
Thanks

Maybe someone here has insight into the role of physicians in psych. hospitals.

I think we can assume, they wouldn't give George some happy pills and discharge him.

I think they have numerous counselling sessions coupled with anti-desressants.

Question: How deep into the problem do they go? Would they touch on George's denial of acknowledging that KC did kill Caylee????????

I hope someone can shed a bit of light on this.. Thanks..Paula

Maybe someone here has insight into the role of physicians in psych. hospitals.

I think we can assume, they wouldn't give George some happy pills and discharge him.

I think they have numerous counselling sessions coupled with anti-desressants.

Question: How deep into the problem do they go? Would they touch on George's denial of acknowledging that KC did kill Caylee????????

I hope someone can shed a bit of light on this.. Thanks..Paula

*my bold.

i think this is george's problem and w/o addressing it there's no way to move forward in therapy.
it's possible they actually would give him some meds and send him home. psychiatrists all treat symptoms differently and it just depends on who sees him. 3 psychiatrists can easily talk to the same person and come up w/ a different diagnosis each. it's a bit scary actually. a close friend of mine was diagnosed as depressed/bored/bipolar, all within the same month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member