LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this in another thread but thought I'd post it here too.

'KC is said to have no money now. If a monetary judgment is handed to ZF-G by the courts, will that debt remain outstanding? Could it be presented at any future time should KC have money then?'

TIA for answers.

I remember seeing a question about cindys 'I dont want to lose another one' statement, but cant find the post now :banghead: .
I stumbled across this vid on utube. We dont see or hear CA saying it, just a reporter talking about being there when it was said. Around the 8.30 mark.....

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7qQpui-tv7U&feature=related

Here's my question......Why is this thread so long? :waitasec:

Quick question - during the "sitings" phase when someone reported speaking to a child at the airport and the child said her name was "cayleemarieantini", whatever happened with this report? Obviously it wasn't Caylee, so where did these people get this information? Referring to the fact that Caylee did pronounce Anthony like that? I was just thinking about that and it's stuck in my head for some reason. It's odd that someone would report that very specific conversation when it obviously could not have been true.

Quick question - during the "sitings" phase when someone reported speaking to a child at the airport and the child said her name was "cayleemarieantini", whatever happened with this report? Obviously it wasn't Caylee, so where did these people get this information? Referring to the fact that Caylee did pronounce Anthony like that? I was just thinking about that and it's stuck in my head for some reason. It's odd that someone would report that very specific conversation when it obviously could not have been true.
Well...Maybe she had already seen GA's interview about how Caylee pronounced her name? Possible?

MOO

there are many people walking around with issues of their own.
The story, the woman were discredited by LE and even Cindy said it wasnt Caylee. The woman was posting here for a bit.

'KC is said to have no money now. If a monetary judgment is handed to ZF-G by the courts, will that debt remain outstanding? Could it be presented at any future time should KC have money then?'

TIA for answers.

Seems to me KC would get the OJ treatment. Anything she had that was of value could be seized by ZFG in lieu of cash. Just a guess.

We were very specific when we explained there was no C5 or C6 area at the Orlando Airport, too. ;)

The FBI will either take up the issue with the false sightings or let them go. It is illegal to file a false report.

Don't see a thread for the JVM show tonight. A caller asked if Casey wasn't allowed the wristband that was sent in with the sock, then why was she allowed a hair piece (her bun)? JVM also acted like it was a hair piece. I haven't seen anything on this and assumed it was her own hair. Does anyone know? Maybe this has already been discussed...

TIA for answers.
the simple answer is you betcha. A judgement can follow you around.Think OJ

the simple answer is you betcha. A judgement can follow you around.Think OJ

Thank you kindly to both natsound and JBean. I wasn't sure if this law held true in Florida. I thought OJ moved to Florida so that he could circumvent this law.

So I'm not the only one that was disgusted at his antics?
(shaking head).

you're not the only two who were disgusted.
You mean the one in the middle of the prosecutors' table who was yukking it up, making a big display of laughing at JB's document, etc?
Also the guy behind the cameras who was laughing and bragging?
The whole time I was watching that hearing I was disgusted by this behavior.
Even if they think KC is guilty, where's their respect for the seriousness of the case, their respect for Caylee and her grandparents and other loved ones? (Not to mention, what if KC is not guilty.)

I agree with u seagull. I am just glad her parents were not their to see this in person. I believe they are having a hard time believing that their daughter did what she is accused of doing. I hope when the time comes for the trial that they have the strength and courage to attend the trial and believe that she did kill CAYLEE, and they can forgive her and still show her the lo:Banane15:ve that they have for her.

I have a question about what was or wasn't found at the crime scene. Caylee was not yet potty trained - she was using pull-ups. I don't recall hearing anything about them finding a pull-up in the bags she was found in. There was mention of a shirt, a pair of shorts, some iron-on letters and a blanket...but I don't remember a diaper. This would suggest to me that she was not dressed when put in that bag. That perhaps she wasn't wearing the shirt and shorts...but that they were just in the bag like the iron-on letters. Because why would she be dressed in those clothes without a pull-up? Was she put in that bag without her clothes on...and if so...why?

Am I missing something?

MY big question is why didn't law enforcement themselves search the woods where Caylee was found WAY back in July when she was finally reported missing???? The rains didn't even begin for several weeks - around the first part of August. It was already wet by the time TES got here the first time!!!!! LE should have covered this so don't blame TES (my opinion)!!

I know, I always wondered the same thing. (I definitely don't blame TES.) I also wondered how no one would have smelled or come across the body in those initial weeks before the rain, too. It's so close to everything, seems like people walking their dogs in the neighborhood or whatever, dumping things there, (we saw a TV dumped there in the area so I guess people sometimes dump things there), seems like someone would have noticed the smell in the early weeks (seems like people's dogs, especially, would have been drawn to it). Makes me think the body probably was not there until later. In the psychic video online, Gale and friends keep saying they were told by LE the area had been cleared, too. So maybe it really was cleared.

I have a question about what was or wasn't found at the crime scene. Caylee was not yet potty trained - she was using pull-ups. I don't recall hearing anything about them finding a pull-up in the bags she was found in. There was mention of a shirt, a pair of shorts, some iron-on letters and a blanket...but I don't remember a diaper. This would suggest to me that she was not dressed when put in that bag. That perhaps she wasn't wearing the shirt and shorts...but that they were just in the bag like the iron-on letters. Because why would she be dressed in those clothes without a pull-up? Was she put in that bag without her clothes on...and if so...why?

Am I missing something?
No mention of pull-ups with remains, but the warrant does mention the search of the house to include diapers and pull ups. Also they accessed the pull-ups they had already collected from the car. It's not proof, but perhaps they found something and they wanted to find a match?

TxRose, I think I remember reading or hearing that, that the body did not appear to have been dressed. I'm sorry I can't remember the source.

No mention of pull-ups with remains, but the warrant does mention the search of the house to include diapers and pull ups. Also they accessed the pull-ups they had already collected from the car. It's not proof, but perhaps they found something and they wanted to find a match?

Yea - I am wondering if perhaps they found more at the crime scene than what they have disclosed so far. Perhaps a diaper/pull-up was found near her body and they are trying to match it like they did with the blanket. Those of us who picked apart those crime scene photos with PhotoShop seem to have seen alot of stuff dumped near her body. I truly believe I saw photos and stuffed toys of some sort. Nothing so far has mentioned anything else being found IIRC - other than the bags with the remains, clothing, letter, blanket inside...and the plastic horse. Perhaps there were more things found that they haven't disclosed yet?

Or perhaps they didn't find a diaper at the crime scene - and they are gathering the ones back at the house and the ones from the car to prove she SHOULD have had one on and didn't? I could see it going both ways I guess. I was just wondering if anyone else remembered differently because it just struck me that I hadn't heard mention of a pull-up with the remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Askmetomorrow2