LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but I'm fairly dumb.

I was just reading in the news thread that the State is handing over DVDs to the defense. Lee with AL and one showing her behavior after she was arrested on the murder charges.

Is there a thread discussing this? Does everyone know about said behavior and I just fell off the turnip truck?

I've followed this case since day one, and sometimes I feel so psuedo. In my defense, I took a few weeks off when I had my baby, lol.

Sorry, but I'm fairly dumb.

I was just reading in the news thread that the State is handing over DVDs to the defense. Lee with AL and one showing her behavior after she was arrested on the murder charges.

Is there a thread discussing this? Does everyone know about said behavior and I just fell off the turnip truck?

I've followed this case since day one, and sometimes I feel so psuedo. In my defense, I took a few weeks off when I had my baby, lol.
Here ya go!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80385&highlight=meeting+lee+anthony

Congrats!!

Thanks. I must have overlooked it not once, but three times.

No one seems to be discussing the KC behavior, though. Is she beligerent? Smarmy? Bored? Giddy?

This case. Such a cornucopia of released information, yet it leaves you with this need for instant gratification.

Thanks again.

Where exactly did DC search in the swamp area on Suburban? I seem to recall back when that video of DC searching and poking came out, someone on NG , I think LP, had said at first that in that film DC was searching very close to where the remains would be found.....but then later he said that was a mistake and that actually the PIs had been all the way down toward where the road ends at the school, maybe a couple hundred yards away from the remains. Do you know if that is true?
IIRC the area where Kiomarie told LE about Casey and her and other kids hanging out there, that they had called the "Zone" and where they had buried pets, is also down by the school?

doc dump? Any guesses?????????????????

Does anyone know where I could find information about the link between Justin C. and Casey?

I don't remember ANYTHING being mentioned about JC at all, but interestingly enough, doing some sleuthing this morning led me to a site called sprock, which then showed me a pic of KC I never saw before along with links to both Jeremy M. and this Justin C.

Anyone?

Does anyone know where I could find information about the link between Justin C. and Casey?

I don't remember ANYTHING being mentioned about JC at all, but interestingly enough, doing some sleuthing this morning led me to a site called sprock, which then showed me a pic of KC I never saw before along with links to both Jeremy M. and this Justin C.

Anyone?

who ar these guys???? Are they new comers to the list of characters???????????

Anyone know what the hold-up is on the doc dump? Is there a reason it's being withheld?

who ar these guys???? Are they new comers to the list of characters???????????

Jeremy is a friend of LA and (my personal opionion) a very good candidate for Caylee's bio dad.

I have no info on Justin except that he was listed as a friend of KC on Myspace way back when (looks like maybe one of her first friends, along with Jeremy and LA).

Interesting stuff - and it's spock not sprock sorry -

http://www.spock.com/Casey-Anthony-XaNWu10P

Does anyone know who will be broadcasting the hearing today?

I'm just getting an audio, no picture. Anyone else??

Anyone know what the hold-up is on the doc dump? Is there a reason it's being withheld?

To torture us. :D

Can someone please tell me what page of the docs show KC's visits to missing child sites?
There was an abduction in late 06 that has a few similar details and I'm wondering if KC used what she remembered of that case in her story to LE....The woman who snatched the child was never captured.
TIA

does anyone know where to find the most recent visitor log?

FYI, Justin C accepted my friendship on Facebook late last night. What would everyone like to know and should I just suggest that he sign up at websleuths so that he may share whatever insight he has?

FYI, Justin C accepted my friendship on Facebook late last night. What would everyone like to know and should I just suggest that he sign up at websleuths so that he may share whatever insight he has?

Please refresh my memory-who is he in this case? TIA

Please refresh my memory-who is he in this case? TIA

He is another friend of KC's, a "new" player several others were interested in yesterday in this thread. There have been no new threads started regarding this individual, so perhaps interest is waning.:confused:

We need a document dump!:)

I would love to know the following:

did he go to high school with KC?
When is the last time he spoke with her?
What does he think about this case?
Did he ever meet Caylee?
What are his thoughts about KC as a person?
How close was he to KC? Casual, friendly, more?
Does he know anyone else in the family or any other friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties