LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC spent the night at RM's on June 9 - with Caylee. We do not hear from any source that she was in the Ant home until June 15 when she dropped Caylee off for CA to take to Mt. Dora. IMO, since June 9 was the first night she "left home", that was the date KC picked to have Caylee missing.

I just had a thought......that I'll need to research unless someone knows the answer of the top. Didn't RM say she left in the middle of the night with Caylee because CA wanted her home? Was that the 9th? And didn't CA refute that in an interview with LE? Could the 9th have been the correct date all along? I know they were supposedly up for a visit in Mt. Dora on Father's Day, but if that's true, WHY do they have the staff of the nursing home on the witness list for the state? Surely you don't need every single person to say, "Yeah it was such and such a date they were here..." Do you think they have any other relevant testimony?

Can the court compel Casey to tell who Caylee's father is? So the SA can rule him out as a suspect?

Otherwise Casey can try to blame the mystery father at trial - that doesn't seem fair? If she testified, they could ask her - but if she doesn't testify, are they just SOL?

One thing I must have missed way back that continues to bug me from time to time...I believe it was Kristina's interview where she said she and KC walked with their children at Jay Blanchard Park either June 12 or 13. Did this actually happen on one of those dates or was Kristina off on her dates, or what?

Can the court compel Casey to tell who Caylee's father is? So the SA can rule him out as a suspect?

Otherwise Casey can try to blame the mystery father at trial - that doesn't seem fair? If she testified, they could ask her - but if she doesn't testify, are they just SOL?

Her defense could not offer a mystery man. They would need to name him. They would also further need to prove he was Caylee's father. That would be interesting, since everyone seems to insist the guy is dead. I don't know about you, but the only time I've heard of a ghost kidnapping a child was in the movie Poltergeist, and then they only took her to the other side of the TV.

One thing I must have missed way back that continues to bug me from time to time...I believe it was Kristina's interview where she said she and KC walked with their children at Jay Blanchard Park either June 12 or 13. Did this actually happen on one of those dates or was Kristina off on her dates, or what?

Hi, spyhouston. We took a detailed look @ this starting at post#355 here.

In short, there's solid evidence that Casey, Caylee & Kristina & her kids did meet @ JB Park (not Lake Underhill as Kristina originally stated) prior to Casey going to Fusian Friday night, 6/13.

If you follow the linked thread you'll see speculation that Casey may have left Caylee with Kristina until later that evening...that is pure speculation...so please note we were going down that path to see where it might go.

A little OT, FWIW, and IIRC, (E-I-E-I-O :bang:) we explored on that thread that, per cell contact between the two, it looks like Casey & Caylee may have been meeting Kristina & her children on Sundays for their playdates.

Hope that helps.

Meant to post this question a while back. Any Russian speakers? What does Iassen's myspace page say now? Thanks!

Iassen
"Вие можете да виждате , че моята разбита душа кърви"
Male 25 years old
Paradise Lost,
Florida United States Last Login: 3/5/2009
Mood: rockin

Plugged it into various online translation programs but only got some of the words.

I'm not convinced KC herself knows who the father is. He could be a one night stand that she never saw again. He could be on these boards, watching the case and typing about it, none the wiser!

I am curious about the tor out pages of KC diary/journal that were found during a search warrant on the A's house. I recall the page in the journal was found and it was published. There was speculation that some pages looked to be torn out and missing. It was said on NG that the pages that were torn out were found i the A;s house, using the search warrant after the discovery of Caylees remains. I believe I read that the why, when, where and who were in te notes???????? Any basis for this? Truth?

I am curious about the tor out pages of KC diary/journal that were found during a search warrant on the A's house. I recall the page in the journal was found and it was published. There was speculation that some pages looked to be torn out and missing. It was said on NG that the pages that were torn out were found i the A;s house, using the search warrant after the discovery of Caylees remains. I believe I read that the why, when, where and who were in te notes???????? Any basis for this? Truth?

Hey, Eclectic.

ETA: Cleared this up later in the day here.

The media keeps stating as fact Casey never wanted Caylee but Cindy wouldn't allow an adoption. Aside from Casey's friend (can't remember the name but it was Kio something) stating that's the story Casey told her, is there any other source that would substantiate the claim that CA wouldn't allow Casey to give Caylee up for adoption? Is there any other source that states Casey didn't want Caylee?

The media keeps stating as fact Casey never wanted Caylee but Cindy wouldn't allow an adoption. Aside from Casey's friend (can't remember the name but it was Kio something) stating that's the story Casey told her, is there any other source that would substantiate the claim that CA wouldn't allow Casey to give Caylee up for adoption? Is there any other source that states Casey didn't want Caylee?

Hey there Jon. There is no other source to substantiate KC's claim that CA wouldn't allow Caylee to be put up for adoption. We only have KC's word. Sorry if it's not much help.

Can we have our Rants Thread back if we behave?

Please, pretty please!

I have never seen any other source.
Only Kiomarie TC claims that Casey didn't want Caylee. It's amazing how the media took this and ran with it.
When you actually read Kiomarie's statements regarding this, what she actually says is that she is the one who approached Casey wanting to adopt the baby because she (Kiomarie) wanted the baby and had supposedly been told she could not have children (this was back when they were both teenagers, so it's all rather odd). Casey reportedly said, wow, you would actually offer to do that? Then the following day when Kio asked her again, KC said, No thank you, I spoke to my mother and I want to keep the baby.

Jesse G stated (video may be on youtube, or could be in one of the official statements, I can't remember which) that he had recommended to Casey that she give up the baby for adoption, but that she had always said she would not give up the baby.
Kiomarie's interviews/statements are interesting. I take them with a big grain of salt. MOO

Okay, this one is going to sound REALLY stupid, but..........

I've just had the chance to look at the photos of Casey and her friends that were recently released. What exactly do the signs they are making with the fingers mean? They are in almost every picture forgoddsake!

Thanking you in advance for your superior knowledge!

Oh, and I take it the girls with their tongues out has some meaning also?

I know you guys were discussing this a while back, but I am a new member and have slowly but surely been going through all the info here. I checked out the photobucket account and recognized the hand signal that everyone is using. I'm REALLY embarassed to admit it, but I know what it means and will be happy to share through private message if anyone is still curious. It's sexually oriented (go figure) and I don't want to get in trouble for putting it up for all to see....just make sure you really wanna know before you ask. :innocent: :blushing:

I know you guys were discussing this a while back, but I am a new member and have slowly but surely been going through all the info here. I checked out the photobucket account and recognized the hand signal that everyone is using. I'm REALLY embarassed to admit it, but I know what it means and will be happy to share through private message if anyone is still curious. It's sexually oriented (go figure) and I don't want to get in trouble for putting it up for all to see....just make sure you really wanna know before you ask. :innocent: :blushing:

No no no!!! It isn't THAT hand sign!!!!!

What is considered curcimstanial evidence and what is considered direct evidence? I have been watching forensic files specifically to compare evidence on those cases against what the state has on KC. Maybe because they had to use forensics in each case, there was not any cases that had direct evidence. Someone please tell me what direct evidence would be.

Legally speaking, direct evidence is something that on its face proves what its supposed to prove. There is no "jump" or connection to make.

Hmmm an example: all 5 of my finger prints were clearly on a book would be direct evidence that at some point, I touched that book.

Circumstantial evidence is something that needs an inference in order for the evidence to support the proposition its supposed to support.

The legal difference between direct and circumstantial evidence is actually really, really, really complex and Law Review articles argue over it all the time. There isn't a clear cut definition. In race/sex discrimination cases "direct evidence" is required to obtain certain jury instructions- and every year the Supreme Court splits 5-4 over what constitutes "direct evidence." It's impossibly difficult to understand.

BUT, FWIW, the Supreme Court ruled that in criminal cases, no distinction is to be made between direct and circumstantial evidence. Justice Thomas wrote that juries are to give the two different kinds of evidence exactly the same weight- because often times circumstantial evidence is more probative of guilt than direct. So at trial, the defense can't argue that some evidence isn't great because its "circumstantial" - the SC said its the same.

I just finished reading the DC interview released yesterday. The three cement blocks (then three more at the abandoned house) are mentioned alot.

This is a stretch, but does anyone find it odd that there is a cement block involved in the Haleigh case?

I smell a rat. See, children go missing all the time.

George actually went to the HC scene so close in time to his own tragedy. Strange.

Diversion tactic? Suggestive tactic? Strange indeed.

No no no!!! It isn't THAT hand sign!!!!!

Sorry Debs, I'm a little dense sometimes. Did I misunderstand which hand sign you were talking about? Or did I see the correct hand sign and not notice that it was different from the one I'm thinking of? I'm talking about the one with the index finger and pinkie. It means something different from the "rock on" sign with the thumb and pinkie....

I have never seen any other source.
Only Kiomarie TC claims that Casey didn't want Caylee. It's amazing how the media took this and ran with it.
When you actually read Kiomarie's statements regarding this, what she actually says is that she is the one who approached Casey wanting to adopt the baby because she (Kiomarie) wanted the baby and had supposedly been told she could not have children (this was back when they were both teenagers, so it's all rather odd). Casey reportedly said, wow, you would actually offer to do that? Then the following day when Kio asked her again, KC said, No thank you, I spoke to my mother and I want to keep the baby.

Jesse G stated (video may be on youtube, or could be in one of the official statements, I can't remember which) that he had recommended to Casey that she give up the baby for adoption, but that she had always said she would not give up the baby.
Kiomarie's interviews/statements are interesting. I take them with a big grain of salt. MOO

LOL...I agree. Maybe it was some other Casey who considered adopting out her child.

LOL...I agree. Maybe it was some other Casey who considered adopting out her child.

I know! Guess it must have been Casey W! :) , who can no longer be reached at her phone number, doesn't have a car because she takes the bus, and is no longer around anyway, moved away.... (Although there is actually a Casey M. W, and she is listed in a white pages listing with some Keith W, wonder if it was the same Keith W who was hanging around in the woods by the remains site in Aug and Oct of 08.... I put this on the Keith W thread hoping a better sleuth than I am can figure out if there's a connection.)

But back to Kio's statements, which the media used for their entire "she never wanted the baby" theory which took on a life of its own from that point on, no more presumption of innocence-- not only was it Kio who wanted the baby, and not Casey wanting to give the baby up.... the whole story about Casey burying her pets near the elementary school turns out to be that it was actually Kio and her other friend who buried their pets there (in double bags and with heart decorations), KC went along with them maybe one of the times.....and the hanging out together all the time by the elementary school was actually that the three girls had a few picnics there when they were like 12 or 13 years old, Kio said she continued to go there by herself after KC and the other friend were busy with track practice and could no longer go.

It was interesting too, because Kio described this as "a couple years ago..." then clarified, "We were about 12 or 13 at the time, and now I'm 21, so...." :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski