LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to WFTV, there's another hearing tomorrow. Anyone know what time?

HEARING TO TRY TO FORCE ANSWERS

George and Cindy Anthony will be back in the hot seat on May 21 in the civil case against Casey. Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez will try to convince a judge to force Casey, her parents, and her brother to answer the questions they refused to answer during the deposition.

Attorneys will also depose one of Casey's friends.

Gonzalez is suing Casey because she claimed a woman with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

According to WFTV, there's another hearing tomorrow. Anyone know what time?

HEARING TO TRY TO FORCE ANSWERS

George and Cindy Anthony will be back in the hot seat on May 21 in the civil case against Casey. Lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez will try to convince a judge to force Casey, her parents, and her brother to answer the questions they refused to answer during the deposition.

Attorneys will also depose one of Casey's friends.

Gonzalez is suing Casey because she claimed a woman with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

I believe it is at 10:30 am eastern

Hi guys! Maybe I missed this but why do we have no threads on Nancy Grace? Am I looking in the wrong spot? No thread yesterday either after the hearing. Just wondering. Thanks!

Hi guys! Maybe I missed this but why do we have no threads on Nancy Grace? Am I looking in the wrong spot? No thread yesterday either after the hearing. Just wondering. Thanks!

There is no Casey Anthony discussion on NG so far this evening.
She is covering the triple murder (breaking news..husband arrested)

There is no Casey Anthony discussion on NG so far this evening.
She is covering the triple murder (breaking news..husband arrested)

Got it thanks! But don't we normally have a thread before the show? And what about yesterday, I missed it but didn 't she cover the hearing?

I wonder if CA hadn't found AH's phone number in the car what CA would have done and how long it would have taken to call LE! I'm sure CA would have gotten hold of JG for help gettin hold of KC! But, except for JG and Annie, did CA know any other friends of KC?:waitasec:

Help me out here....what were the questions George and Lee refused to answer?
TIA
karen

Does anyone know what ever happen with the video of casey flipping out in jail when the remains were found and when is the date for the motion to keep it private is going to be heard? Please and Thank You:blowkiss:

Does anyone know what ever happen with the video of casey flipping out in jail when the remains were found and when is the date for the motion to keep it private is going to be heard? Please and Thank You:blowkiss:

May 28th...next week

Now here's my question/what I'd like to know more about:
It would be very useful to know how much chloroform is typically released from a decomposing body, if there was any residue/evidence of cleaning compounds/household products in the trunk of the car (if chloroform was accidentally made when the car was cleaned) or which products the A's kept in their home that could be combined to make chloroform (on purpose to use as a sleep aid).
If we knew this info, we might be able to figure out more about Caylee's death.
*snipped*

DogMom, I'm carrying this over to the chloroform thread here for further discussion.

In one of the document dumps there was a copy of a check that LA wrote to KC for her birthday in 2007. Above LA's name was a RuthA (last name same as LA). Does anyone know who this is? I wish I had the link and went back looking for it, but couldn't find it. I'm just wondering if anyone has the quick answer?

TIA

In one of the document dumps there was a copy of a check that LA wrote to KC for her birthday in 2007. Above LA's name was a RuthA (last name same as LA). Does anyone know who this is? I wish I had the link and went back looking for it, but couldn't find it. I'm just wondering if anyone has the quick answer?

TIA

Lee and Ruth are George's parents.

IDK about the copy of the check......I don't recall seeing that one. Please let us know if ya find it again!!

does anyone know the dates that CA took vacation? I know the first week in June, but then SP states that she also took a week sometime after father's day....I cannot find it.
thanks

When Casey was incarcerated the first time she had two
visitors that I do not know if they had ever been identified.
the 1st fisitor was an older man.
I WONDER if they had ever been identified. Does anyone know?

CASEY'S VISITORS: not on her friend lists
Frank B. :confused:
Peter B. :confused:

"On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick B., a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

The link includes the audio of the conversation between Casey and Patrick.

ETA: link to Casey Anthony's Visitation log from 7.24.08 to 8.3.08 http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/casey_anthony_visitation_log.pdf

"On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick B., a man who claimed to attend high school with her. Casey had trouble remembering who he was and had little to say during their conversation, which lasted less than 2-minutes."

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/07/audio-from-case.html

The link includes the audio of the conversation between Casey and Patrick.

Thank you, I never heard this one.
NOW I have another question based on this link:
who is Frank W. :confused:
And have these people been identifies, who are they:confused: certainly not on her list of friends.

Okay, getting older plays havoc with the brain. I thought I had the answer to this but I must have read something wrong. I thought Casey was arrested three times, however, I can only find two dates of arrest, so am I wrong about it being three times? If I am, oops, if not what were the dates of arrest and release? Thank you. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak