DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My list of what is known to be 100% true about Casey Anthony;

1) killer
2) liar
3) evil
4) *advertiser censored**

* is temporarily on hold for past 3 years, will resume when allowed into general prison population

KC never reported Caylee missing.
KC purposely misled investigators to impede their search for Caylee. Telling them she received a phone call from Caylee, she hoped they would think she was still alive. She did not want the body/evidence found.

She reaffirms the old cliche that "you can't tell a book by its cover"

Casey did not like her mom

her and her brother LA were very close once

she thought about adoption

she likes clothes and shoes

she has had a lot of for lack of better terms, boyfriends

she didn't finish high school

she used to have a job

she had a child *(once :( *

I honestly don't believe all the lists in the world could possibly answer all the unanswered questions about her. JMO

She sat in jail for three years because Caylee "accidently" drowned.

Riiiiiiight!!!

Casey lived a double life.

She did not have any kind of reactions concerning her daughter.

She went on with her life as if nothing happened and Caylee never existed.

Casey was a thief.

Casey is a pathological liar.

She is a sociopath.

She deceived everyone including boyfriends.

She is a good storyteller and very detailed.

She partied like it was 1999.

She had no goals.

She was aimless.

She was lazy.

She couldn't clean the dead body smell out of her trunk.

She searched for Chloroform and how to make it.

She borrowed a shovel.

She was very promiscuous.

She loves attention.

She has 6 or 7 felonies against her.

She is charged with first degree murder.

She is a controller and likes to be in control.

She sat in jail for three years because Caylee "accidently" drowned.

Riiiiiiight!!!

This is one of the most confusing things to me. Initially I was willing to believe there was an accident, buuuut, not buying it. She wasn't afraid of GA. ever. Once she was taken to police headquarters she was free of him, she could have stopped every single thing at that moment. But, no, she said she just heard from Zanny that day and spoke with Caylee for a few minutes.

She was the last person known to be with Caylee.
The baby was found very close to her home on Suburban Drive
There are 31 days no one knows where the baby was while her mother lived it up..supposedly out of grief and fear. How come she didn't come clean that day instead of the wild goose chase to Universal and continuing the Zanny story.
She was on house arrest living at home with both GA and CA. Am I supposed to believe she hates jail more than she hates them?

Kelly

This is one of the most confusing things to me. Initially I was willing to believe there was an accident, buuuut, not buying it. She wasn't afraid of GA. ever. Once she was taken to police headquarters she was free of him, she could have stopped every single thing at that moment. But, no, she said she just heard from Zanny that day and spoke with Caylee for a few minutes.

She was the last person known to be with Caylee.
The baby was found very close to her home on Suburban Drive
There are 31 days no one knows where the baby was while her mother lived it up..supposedly out of grief and fear. How come she didn't come clean that day instead of the wild goose chase to Universal and continuing the Zanny story.
She was on house arrest living at home with both GA and CA. Am I supposed to believe she hates jail more than she hates them?

Kelly

My post was sarcastic. I totally agree with everything you said. No one sits in jail for three years if the child's death was an accident. That says it all to me.

A fact but I don't think the jury heard it. The officer or "babysitter" (in her own words) Tracey, said ICA did not want to talk about Caylee when she was home on bond. She was happy and excited to be home, but did not want to discuss Caylee or look for her. And it seems the whole family (who was there anyway) didn't bring it up. Like they walked on eggshells around ICA and didn't want to set her off. IMO.

ICA use to hang out in the woods where Caylee was found, according to her high school friend.

She was 100% at Blockbuster, with her boyfriend, right around the time her child went "missing" there is video showing CA & her boyfriend... But no proof the child was with anyone else..

I've continually pondered this myself. For those of us who haven't followed the case from the very beginning, it's difficult to nail down the true facts (without getting caught up in emotion).

From what I understand:

- Caylee wasn't reported for 31 days (it's an odd figure to be honest, like plucked out of the air)

- Caylee was located close to home.

- The duct tape

- The confirmed smell in the car. I am however, not completely convinced this is 100% true. Does the Pontiac still exist, is the smell still present?

Internet searches don't hold a lot of credence. Casey's behaviour is irrelevant as are personal feelings ... people deal with grief in different ways (if it in fact was an accident).

Honestly, for me, there's not much else other than the above. I can't even get my head around a motive. Sure you all think she wanted to return to her single life, partying etc. But, I'm not buying that. She could have easily just handed Caylee over to her parents. Casey wouldn't have been the first to do this and she certainly won't be the last.

It was an accident and I'm anticipating a lesser charge (like manslaughter).

I'm annoyed by the continual posts of 'she's guilty ... look at the way she smirks, look at her clothes etc.'. Again, irrelevant. The know facts are thin.

To answer the question about the smell in the car: One of the experts that testified went to view the sunfire and it was two years later in 2010 and it still had the same odor. The liner in the trunk was even taken out.

Jose Baez used the word "*advertiser censored*" to describe his own client Casey Anthony in his closing arguments.

Sorry to be repetitive

- Casey didnt report her daughter missing until after her mother had called 911
- Casey claimed her daughter was fine with the nanny for a month
- Casey lied that she worked at Universal
- Casey lived on other peoples money, forged checks
- Casey looked up "how to make chloroform" and visited other cholororm related sites
- Casey drove around in a car that had a smell that, according to evidence and testimony, cannot be explained by anything else than human decomposition
- Casey avoided her family for a month and when finally confronted, made up a story about nanny kidnapping Caylee
- Casey still claimed Caylee was ok- that she received a phone call from her the day her mother called 911
- Casey wanted the police and her family to look for a nanny that does not exist
- The air in the trunk of her car contained unusually high amounts of chloroform, which is a volatile substance
- Caylee had duct tape around her skull, attached to the mandible and hair
- The ME concluded Caylees death was a homicide
- Caylees body was found close to home with things from the Anthony house
- According to testimony, Caseys behaviour was normal and happy on the evening of june 16th (and onwards) when she had a movie and overnight date with Tony.
Along with mom washed away any trace evidence and Caylees clothes were from past, as noted in photos.

To add to others' lists:
She borrowed a shovel from the neighbor 3-4 days after Caylee was last seen alive
She maintained Caylee was missing and/or kidnapped when she knew she was dead
She abandoned her car at Amscot
She acknowledged a very bad smell in her car
She was on the phone with TL for hours late night 15th into earlier morning 16th
She told her parents she and Caylee would be staying at the Nanny's the night of the 16th
She's a very quick and creative liar
She made very serious accusations against family members that couldn't be substantiated
She was the only one driving her car
She has a tattoo
She lied about having a job for at least two years.
She had access to incriminating items from the house

She is benefitting from Caylee's remains not being found for 6 months

Casey Anthony picked Jose Baez cause a few other inmates said he was really good.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine
Back