LIST Questions and Answers #9 LIST ONLY

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So computer forensics found out the internet searches on the family computer from a while back...how far back did they go? In all the discovery I read and from court testimony it seems they only went back to March or so of 2008? Or I guess they only revealed the incriminating stuff? See I would like to see internet searches from waaay before then! Does anyone know if we can see that or ?
Not sure if we have the work of our peeps here in WS. I know they are over in Val's Hinky Meter site.

I think SA does have a smidge of a problem here..it is certainly questionable that Nic Savage FBI did think either GA or LA or both were intimate with ICA.

Does anyone remember if the paternity tests for George and Lee came after Casey's note to the jail mate claiming "possible" memory of molestation? Timeline?

I need some help. Approximately July 15 2010 Judge Perry heard a defense motion regarding removal of Casey's leg shackles. On or after that date, he issued an order (maybe more than one order) that 1) Casey's leg shackles be removed at elevator entry and "put right back on", and then 2) removed along with wrist shackles at the courtroom door on her entry to the courtroom and put back on upon her exit from the courtroom door.

I'm looking everywhere for the order or orders, but so far only finding news articles about it.

I'll take hearing videos too. :)

If anyone comes across the order(s) or hearing video(s) regarding this, I'd appreciate it.

TIA, my friends.
BeanE

I need some help. Approximately July 15 2010 Judge Perry heard a defense motion regarding removal of Casey's leg shackles. On or after that date, he issued an order (maybe more than one order) that 1) Casey's leg shackles be removed at elevator entry and "put right back on", and then 2) removed along with wrist shackles at the courtroom door on her entry to the courtroom and put back on upon her exit from the courtroom door.

I'm looking everywhere for the order or orders, but so far only finding news articles about it.

I'll take hearing videos too. :)

If anyone comes across the order(s) or hearing video(s) regarding this, I'd appreciate it.

TIA, my friends.
BeanE

Here is the video of where Baez asks about removing the shackles and Judge Perry indicating he would consider it, etc., as well as advising Baez once Casey goes through the door they go back on.

http://www.wftv.com/video/24285832/index.html

On what date did ICA return the stolen gas cans to GA? I'm not sure if there is more than one date so I am asking about the one where she tried to keep GA from coming near the trunk of the car.

tia

Does anyone know anything about the 8 people J. Perry has sentenced to death. If so, could you let me know their names? Thanks,

On what date did ICA return the stolen gas cans to GA? I'm not sure if there is more than one date so I am asking about the one where she tried to keep GA from coming near the trunk of the car.

tia

June 24. There's a detailed calendar of the 31 days that 'acandyrose' posted somewhere on this site. I'm kind of new at this so I not very good at maneuvering around.

What is the exact date that George and Cindy found out what the defense was going to be. I know it was 6 weeks before Cindy took the stand but do we know the exact date? I just watched an Evidentiary Hearing that was on March 2 2011 and George was very much not helpful to the prosecution. I think they dind't know about what the defense would accuse him of yet???? Even cindy in the same hearing seemed to still be on the side of Casey and Jose.
Here is the link to the hearing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRya42nWv_k&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪CMA Hearing 03/02/11 - Part 01‬‏[/ame]
Did George and Cindy find out after this about what the defense would be or before? Thank you

Other than the 911 tapes, is there any documentation as to why Cindy Anthony was calling to report the Sunfire stolen? Thanks!

Regarding ICA's fake job at Universal. Is there any information about where she would go and what she was doing for two years, day in and day out when she was suppose to be at work?

Not sure this is the correct thread to post this but this is interesting... perhaps explains the shovel... possible to gather "dirt/sand"

taked from a site how to make chloroform/link provided

•As soon as you are done stirring, you will notice that there are 3 layers in the pitcher. The acetone, water, and the chloroform. When distilling the chloroform, you need to be careful, so you will need a funnel to help separate the layers. Always wear some protective clothing when handling the chemicals. Wear a mask as well since chloroform has intoxicating effects. Now that you have transferred the chemical in its bottle, seal the bottle well, and store it in a place out of children's reach. You will have to put a label outside the bottle just in case you forget its contents. Always wipe the spills with gloves. Use a dispersing agent to make sure the affected area is now okay. If you don't have any dispersing agent,
******you will need to shovel some sand on the affected area to prevent the gas from diffusing into the room**********
could this explain the shovel.. perhaps it chloroform was made outside.. or somewhere else that needed to transport sand/dirt to cover up the effects???

any thoughts on this ... odd that specifically says "shovel" shovel she had wasnt to dig hole and who would be stupid enough to bury Caylee in back yard... I have suspisions about the word shovel in this article.... it was the first article that came up when google "how to make chloroform" I wonder if the site visited was this site... very suspicious!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

What is the exact date that George and Cindy found out what the defense was going to be. I know it was 6 weeks before Cindy took the stand but do we know the exact date? I just watched an Evidentiary Hearing that was on March 2 2011 and George was very much not helpful to the prosecution. I think they dind't know about what the defense would accuse him of yet???? Even cindy in the same hearing seemed to still be on the side of Casey and Jose.

Did George and Cindy find out after this about what the defense would be or before? Thank you

Well, I don't know precisely the date of Cindy's trial testimony, but six weeks before the trial began would be about the middle of April . . . so indeed, it's safe to say that they did not yet know about the defense on March 2.

Is Crystal Holloway on the Defense witness list? George's mistriess? and the guard?

About the shackles question from higher up, I did not realize Casey was shackled right until she reaches the courtroom. Is she shackled up even within her cell?

Where can I find more information about her current living conditions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back