Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo DB just said that LE showed her a "picture" and said "this is a ping" and then they laid out a scenerio - "this is what you did and then you did that" and DB just said "no".

Also, in that last snippet. MK asked about when they discovered the phones missing DB said "Well, we didn't even notice Lisa was missing until 4AM" HUH? :waitasec:

Did anyone else catch that? It was such an odd statement for her to make.

I thought 4 AM has always been the time......that is when JI got home.

DB is buying for time, the longer Lisa is out there the longer DNA will degrade and that is what she has learned from following other cases I bet. MOO

DNA can degrade but if she hit that baby's head or something like that, it isnt going to degrade, we will still know. Even if she overdosed her it should come out still.

That was another major red flag for me when she said that she has 'not really talked about that night' with her neighbor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

The first thing I would have done is run over there and asked her everything I could think of about the parts I could not remember. The neighbor was supposedly the last person besides the mom to be there when the baby was there in the home. Why in the world wouldn't she talk it over with her?

BBM
Because she knows where her daughter is and she doesn't have any questions about that night... JMO

That was another major red flag for me when she said that she has 'not really talked about that night' with her neighbor. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

The first thing I would have done is run over there and asked her everything I could think of about the parts I could not remember. The neighbor was supposedly the last person besides the mom to be there when the baby was there in the home. Why in the world wouldn't she talk it over with her?

I would be running over her house, ask her to use the phone, ask her if she seen anything, while waiting for the police to show up. NO way would I sit there and wait.

Just unbelievable isn't it?

I just shook my head.

Did BD not call the cell phones because they were shut off for non-payment?

No, she said they were 'restricted' --not shut off all together. In my cell plan if I am late sending in the payment it goes to restricted service for 3 days or so. That means I can RECEIVE CALLS, but I cannot call any one other than 911.

Look when a cell phone is missing on any normal circumstance you call your phone to see if someone took it or to locate it. This woman never called her phone....I'll tell you what, why my husband was on the phone with 911, I would have been calling those CELL phones, I would have woken up every house in the neighborhood to barrow their phone to do it. Nothing would have stopped me.

It's so much easier for us to say what we would do. Think of the most traumatizing moment of your life, and how you reacted...if you haven't had a child disappear. Then think if one was.

I thought 4 AM has always been the time......that is when JI got home.

No it came out a while back that he came home 3:30ish and they called the police a few minutes after 4.. If someone has that link, i do not know my way around here that well at all and I will get lost.. They waited a little over a half hour to call the police, thats where the whole thing in the beginning came in that they couldnt call because their phones were missing when it turned out that dad had one in his pocket the whole time. They never thought of running outside screaming their baby was gone...

Mom said in the interview with M Kelly that they didn't even know she was missing until 4:00 AM.

I thought the father came in around 3:30 AM and immediately noticed unusual things about the home leading them to quickly discover Baby Lisa was missing?

No, she said they were 'restricted' --not shut off all together. In my cell plan if I am late sending in the payment it goes to restricted service for 3 days or so. That means I can RECEIVE CALLS, but I cannot call any one other than 911.

Katydid, just jumping off on your post.

It came from DB's camp that the phones were restricted correct? If so, this cannot be based on fact. Suppose they were on restricted but for all we know JI paid the bill and they were no longer on restricted status that night. I think DB has been spinning any tidbits she could to try and throw off any suspicion her way but it has turned out for me anyway a big "FAIL"

Interview by M Kelly:
MK: did police track those cell phones? where to?

MK: we've been told police say a call made from one of cell phones. was that u?
Mom: no
MK: who could have [done that]?
Mom: whoever took her

If this is a verbatim transcript, then it makes no sense for DB to say that "whoever took her" made a call from one of the cell phones.

Didn't DB state in one of her recent interviews that the phones had "restricted use" (i.e. due to nonpayment of the bill, no out-going calls could be made)?

If no out-going calls could be made, then how could an alleged abductor have made a call from one of the phones? :waitasec:

So, DB states that she did not discuss anything that happened that night with:

Her two sons and neighbor she was drinking with.

Hmmmmmm

the last 3 people who were the only other people to last see baby Lisa....

Very odd...:waitasec:

I thought the SAME thing; I believe I said it somewhere yesterday (these boards move super fast!). It seems like she's in no rush to find her child because she already knows what happened.

I vowed never to get so emotionally invested in a case ever after the Casey Anthony verdict, but DB is a real piece of work.

ETA What kidnapper / burglar turns on ANY light, let alone a pumpkin lamp? WTF???

I've felt for sooo long that she's showing her hand that she knows how part of this ends. Lisa is a faint shadow in all this. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin lamp...all in the periphery. :( I'm so angry. (And my first rule of joining WS was 'no kid cases'. Fail; I'm all in.)

The neighbour said she turned off the lights, did she stand outside watching to see if all the lights got turned off? Who does that? Did she stay outside to see if DB turned other lights on? Why are we taking the neighbour's word as gospel?

if this is a verbatim transcript, then it makes no sense for db to say that "whoever took her" made a call from one of the cell phones.

Didn't db state in one of her recent interviews that the phones had "restricted use" (i.e. Due to nonpayment of the bill, no out-going calls could be made)?

if no out-going calls could be made, then how could an alleged abductor have made a call from one of the phones? :waitasec:

bbm

exactly.......

It's so much easier for us to say what we would do. Think of the most traumatizing moment of your life, and how you reacted...if you haven't had a child disappear. Then think if one was.

IF someone took my child and my cell phones then I can say I would absolutely CALL MY CELL PHONE first thing after calling 911. Absolutely. Wouldn't you? Maybe the kidnapper would answer. Or maybe a bystander would hear the phone ringing somewhere, in the bushes or alongside the road, and pick it up. At the very least it might help it ping and help LE to map it out.

I have lost cell phones many times and calling them is the first thing I do. I have had people answer them and say " yes, I am here in " The Coffee Bean" and this phone was on the floor, ringing. Or, " yes, I just heard your phone ringing under the passenger seat, you must have left it here, you dum-dum."

Well I didn't have a child missing but I had my precious little toy pom that was missing and I was hysterical, what did I do, call everyone, went to my neighbors and asked if they seen him, walked the streets, knocking on doors for two weeks. Got in contact with the President of the Pomeranian Club, called all vets, called SPCA, you name it I did it but on the first realization he was gone, yep went knocking on doors. I recovered him, someone stole him.

When the same dog 5 years later was murdered by another dog, I also was hysterical but I reacted accordingly.

I know people react differently under stress but, DB has a history of acting and spinning tales.

Makes no sense why she thinks it's logical to not talk to her neighbor after the baby goes missing when it sounds like they were obviously drinking together that night. Too late to distance yourself, more logical that you'd want to ask your neighbor a million questions. Stupid statement, DB.

IF someone took my child and my cell phones then I can say I would absolutely CALL MY CELL PHONE first thing after calling 911. Absolutely. Wouldn't you? Maybe the kidnapper would answer. Or maybe a bystander would hear the phone ringing somewhere, in the bushes or alongside the road, and pick it up. At the very least it might help it ping and help LE to map it out.

I have lost cell phones many times and calling them is the first thing I do.
Fantastic point! I'd be shaking almost too much to dial, but the adrenaline would make it happen.

I am a little lost here.. Can someone tell me WTF a pumpkin light is ??? I mean i know they called Lisa Pumpkin Pie but what the hell is a pumpkin light, I missed that part..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18