Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a while back there was a sighting of baby Lisa in Ca. I think this has about the same chance of actually being Lisa.
Yes, that was maybe the second or third day after she went missing. The first report of a possible sighting was at a Love's travel center in St Joseph MO.

Yes, that was maybe the second or third day after she went missing. The first report of a possible sighting was at a Love's travel center in St Joseph MO.

I think there are many more we don't know about, because there are lots of babies out there that look like Lisa.

They closed off whole road now and crime scene van on scene. asked helicopters to quit flying. moo

I think there are many more we don't know about, because there are lots of babies out there that look like Lisa.
Agreed. Police in towns small and large within a 200 mile radius of KC probably have checked out dozens of such sightings. People want to be helpful.

Thanks, everyone, for the continued media updates. I haven't had news channels on but have read this thread throughout the day.

Agreed. Police in towns small and large within a 200 mile radius of KC probably have checked out dozens of such sightings. People want to be helpful.

I even thought I saw a baby that looked like Lisa. I really don't know how one is supposed to tell Lisa apart from other babies.
:floorlaugh:

FYI and FWIW: According to BeanE's twitter a customer reported the sighting at McAlister's and not an employee.

Interview by M Kelly:
MK: did police track those cell phones? where to?

MK: we've been told police say a call made from one of cell phones. was that u?
Mom: no
MK: who could have [done that]?
Mom: whoever took her

????? Really Deborah? Really?????

So, whoever kidnapped Lisa also stopped to take the time to pay DB's phone bill so they cold get outgoing calls up and running again before they placed the outgoing call from her cell phone? Really? Either the bill was paid and you could make outgoing calls, or the bill was not paid and you couldn't.

Pick one or the other please, and stop playing games with us.

Lots of kids are still missing but time lines play into it also. I don't think they had the kind of time they would need to disappear Lisa so well that she hasn't been found yet. I am not familiar with the time line in Haleigh's case. I did follow it in the beginning but when they all started going to jail for different things it was too much for me.

BBM..Unless whatever happened to Baby Lisa occurred earlier that day.. I've always suspected Haleigh Cummings met her demise not too long after she got off that school bus and Ron C and others involved had about 10 hours to do whatever before that 911 call was ever made...JMHO

DB just said that the am phone call came from ever who took Lisa because she was sleeping at that time.

Hmmm. Last she told us, she was blacked out and couldn't remember.

BBM..Unless whatever happened to Baby Lisa occurred earlier that day.. I've always suspected Haleigh Cummings met her demise not too long after she got off that school bus and Ron C and others involved had about 10 hours to do whatever before that 911 call was ever made...JMHO

what time did jeremy leave for werk?

Always amazes me how much the sightings pick up after a criminal defense attorney comes on board.

So are you saying the reported sightings aren't real?

How many have been reported since an attorney came on board?

How many have been reported before the attorney?

It was just announced that she was taking effexor. She says she had been on anxiety meds. Either way, she is under the care of a psychiatrist..

<mod snip>

I'm not under a psychiatrist care for my meds. Just a family physician. I am on the 1st generation of old school meds. They work better than anything else with fewer side effects. I can also space them out safely and have several drinks.

But holy cow, the class like effexor is in is not one you mix alcohol with.

I am also sure if you called your cell phone carrier and explained the situation to them to please turn the phones on, they would be back on in a heartbeat. I would have called mine and said please can you turn them on, whoever stole my baby took the phones we need them on to try and call them, please... They would have been turned back on believe me.

YES. When my father was dying from cancer, rest his soul, I had to take a sudden flight up to San Francisco. The day after I arrived my phone went to restricted because i had been so distracted for several days that I did not go through my bills. I called the cell company from my restricted phone and explained the situation and they gave me a 2 week extension and turned my service back on. So I agree with you.

Supposedly, according to what they told Megan Kelly, he left at 5:20, right after mom returned from the store.

Wasn't the video from the store timestamped 5:30? This case is flying so fast...

I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member