Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - interesting new statements.

This from Fox - Fox and Friends interview just now.

Both Tacopina and BS were there.

BS spoke again, a little about the benefactor. Its a "she" and she is "connected" to the family. hhmmm...........

The question was asked about "do you think the family had anything to do with it?'

BS said "no, well, not from the parents. It didn't come from within THAT home - it came from outside the home." That tells me - extended family.

Tacopina said that DB told LE about her drinking. Told them early on. LE has known this - so her coming forward yesterday wasn't "new" to them.

Of course they both believe that DB and JI had nothing to do with it, but wouldn't give odds on the baby being found alive.

Interesting.

BBM. If any family is reading here I hope they pay attention to that statement. If/when this comes down to trial, someone else will be blamed. It is already being planned. And it does sound like the other person to be blamed may come from the extended family. In order to keep themselves or some other innocent from being blamed, it would be in their best interest to go to LE now with any info they may have or anything they may have overheard.

Re pulling off a kidnapping scam to collect the reward money, I guess the FBI would never think of that and do any background checking on connections of the family who live out of state. Certainly, they would not extensively check out a person who comes up with a substantive 'tip' leading straight to Lisa.

:floorlaugh:

Actually I didnt find that funny. I am not talking about a family member, i am talking about someone that the family knows, a friend or someone that she could have met online.. No one that there is any record of. I dont think a family member would have 1. dont this and 2. would have been a good choice. Someone that the authorities would have no idea about. We all have people in our lives that the authorities would not question because we dont deal with them on an every day basis or we have no record of them.

BBM. If any family is reading here I hope they pay attention to that statement. If/when this comes down to trial, someone else will be blamed. It is already being planned. And it does sound like the other person to be blamed may come from the extended family. In order to keep themselves or some other innocent from being blamed, it would be in their best interest to go to LE now with any info they may have or anything they may have overheard.

I don't believe the extended family comment came from BS. I think it came from the poster/mod. But I could be wrong.

I haven't seen this posted, but I might have missed it:

Bonyen Lee
@BonyenKCTV5
A police source tells me the last time #LisaIrwin 's parents spoke "unrestricted" w/police was Oct. 6.
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

What did he say? I like him!

I can't remember everything but he did imply he doubts her. He said someone breaking into your home does not turn the lights on and for them to say the cell phones are missing is an excuse for not calling police sooner. He also implied that the "drunk" theory was probably made up to cover her original statements to police.........

So in reality, the video of her shopping in the store buying the wine is now working to her advantage....my statement, not JA.

Just to clarify, it is the MEDIA that is using the old pics. They have had the pic of her at the door since the beginning. Many more current pics since then. There is no reason for them to still be only showing the old pic. I don't understand why.:waitasec:

I thought that too until I saw that the family had created "missing" t-shirts w/ Lisa's younger, infant photo on the front.

Someone sure has dropped the ball on that one.... :waitasec:

I haven't seen this posted, but I might have missed it:

Bonyen Lee
@BonyenKCTV5
A police source tells me the last time #LisaIrwin 's parents spoke "unrestricted" w/police was Oct. 6.
2 hours ago via TweetDeck

I figured they took a lawyer with them when they started cooperating again.

Has this been posted? (I'm a bit behind here b/c I've been on William McQuain's thread... they believe they found his body... :()

Lawyer: Lisa Irwin's parents have 'nothing to hide' and won't be arrested

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A lawyer hired to represent the parents of a missing Kansas City infant says he believes they will not be arrested, and a private investigator working as a family consultant says he believes Lisa Irwin is still alive.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...'s-parents-have-nothing-to-hide#ixzz1b9Vzcpub

Is this an old picture?

Attachments

• Tshirts.png
    Tshirts.png
    343.5 KB · Views: 5
Is anyone else surprised that MSM has not picked up any interviews with any neighbors at all. It seems that no one from that area, store, school, etc has come forward for an interview. I know there are a lot of people out there that need money and I am sure the networks would pay them to speak and at this point, I dont care, but this is one of the first times I can remember someone not speaking out for or against the family. Even in newsprint where they could be named as just a source, no one has spoken out. I find that odd.

It happens sometimes. When the media moves into a neighborhood to this extent a lot of tensions sometimes develop between the media and the neighbors. So they don't talk to media.

Family/friends often clam up because they feel that no matter what is said that is good about them, somehow it will all be turned around to make them look bad. Or sometimes they are in shock and don't want their own grief to be made public. Or perhaps they are in shock over some things that come out in the investigation.

So it does happen that sometimes family/friends/neighbors won't talk to media. I just hope they are talking to LE. And that even if LE doesn't come to them and they know something that may be related, that they will make contact with LE.

Mark Furman coming up on FOX. I am so sorry I missed the time he is coming on but in the announcement of him coming on MK said how MF said the mother should now be being called the suspect. If I catch the time,I will post.

I thought that too until I saw that the family had created "missing" t-shirts w/ Lisa's younger, infant photo on the front.

Someone sure has dropped the ball on that one.... :waitasec:

good point

I think we will find out that DB has had way more going on than an anxiety problem.

Mark Furman coming up on FOX. I am so sorry I missed the time he is coming on but in the announcement of him coming on MK said how MF said the mother should now be being called the suspect. If I catch the time,I will post.
Top of the hour. Also mentioning something about the cell phones. Oh boy, if we hear DB used these phones in the middle of the night, Im totally going to be p*ssed. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove