Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 18 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THESE PARENTS DIDNT CALL THE CELL PHONES...???? WHAT??? This gets more and more unreal each day... They have a why would we do that attitude... They seem to not care about these phone calls at all.. DB said the police are SUPPOSED to lie to you... Holy cow..

MKelly: where did phone go-tower?

MK re cell phone call at 2:30 am
Dad: told us that too
MK: did u try to call ur cell phones?
Mom: no

MK: did LE tell location of t phones?
Mom: well, they showed a picture---this is a ping...
MK: did they see where ping coming from?
Dad: no
Mom: they said it's close by

oooooo DB just said that LE showed her a "picture" and said "this is a ping" and then they laid out a scenerio - "this is what you did and then you did that" and DB just said "no".

Also, in that last snippet. MK asked about when they discovered the phones missing DB said "Well, we didn't even notice Lisa was missing until 4AM" HUH? :waitasec:

Did anyone else catch that? It was such an odd statement for her to make.

Oh dont hate me... BUT.. why are we stuck on the Effexor when this is about the interviews on TV.. Just thought I would ask.. I know I am new here but...

MK: did call cell phones since stolen?

Mom: oh i thought about doing my own investigative work; i thought about calling up and saying give me records...

oooooo DB just said that LE showed her a "picture" and said "this is a ping" and then they laid out a scenerio - "this is what you did and then you did that" and DB just said "no".

Also, in that last snippet. MK asked about when they discovered the phones missing DB said "Well, we didn't even notice Lisa was missing until 4AM" HUH? :waitasec:

Did anyone else catch that? It was such an odd statement for her to make.

I caught it, she is making like this is no big deal, like well... so what, she was missing and I was sleeping, gee... This is crazy. I think she is worse than CA. My head is spinning.

MKelly: [Mom] dropped out of HS at end of 11th grade

Okay, I get it already. Pay me no attention. This was not a conviction of anyone who takes Effexor. Please, I realize some have different reactions than the common ones.

I will repeat once more. I don't consider Effexor a smackdown. It is a great med. I was looking at the whole picture. I think I was pretty clear when I indicated Effexor is most likely not the only med she takes (if she takes it). She was mental health issues way beyond that. It is my opinion.

Ok but if you know of one that will cause him to clean the house, I am all ears!

Interview by M Kelly:
MK: did police track those cell phones? where to?

MK: we've been told police say a call made from one of cell phones. was that u?
Mom: no
MK: who could have [done that]?
Mom: whoever took her

BBM Told by who?

I think she is 25. IIRC. But we must remember that her mother died when she was 15. That makes her 'younger' because she did not have that support system during that critical time in her life. That must have been a traumatic time for her.

How did Mom die?

Look when a cell phone is missing on any normal circumstance you call your phone to see if someone took it or to locate it. This woman never called her phone....I'll tell you what, why my husband was on the phone with 911, I would have been calling those CELL phones, I would have woken up every house in the neighborhood to barrow their phone to do it. Nothing would have stopped me.

Guest on MKelly: took cell phones, but didn't take pacifier, etc. out of the crib?

I wonder what kind of connections they had in the house for the computer.

Mom: oh i thought about doing my own investigative work; i thought about calling up and saying give me records...

DB is one cocky lady :rolleyes: jmo

Right out of the Casey Anthony playbook, too: "I've been trying to find her (Caylee) myself."

Ummmm.......wait.................hold up

What happened to "the phone bill wasn't paid and they wouldn't allow calls out - but could receive calls bit? BTW I've never heard of a cell being shut off where you can get a call but can't make one. Never.

Next up - the lights in the house.

The lady on Fox asked her if she had postpartum depression and she said no.

She is sounding more and more like Casey every day. It's just sickening and sad. The only difference is that DB didn't take thirty one days to do her own "investigating".

MKelly: [Mom] dropped out of HS at end of 11th grade

So did I.. not an excuse.. I am married (2nd time), 3 great kids, one who served in Iraq, one who is married and has made me a grandmother and my baby (21) who just had major brain surgery and was finally able to get a job after all these years of us not knowing what is wrong with him. My first marriage was not a good one at all, I am a cancer survivor, have a bad AI disease, fibromyalgia and CFS, depression and anxiety disorder, but I am a survivor and I NEVER once thought of killing my kids or hurting them. And I have taken effexor in the past and lots of other things too..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille