Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Just bouncing off your post now..

Does anyone know what device mom is holding? Is that an ipad??

it does look like one,or at least a tablet of some sort.i could be wrong.

but if it is,are they not quite expensive? cant afford to pay the phone bill but can afford an ipad/tablet? :waitasec::waitasec:

Question: how many of you have or know of children who would be put down at that age/time and sleep through the night?

Mine wouldn't. They never would go to sleep 'early'. I know that it does happen b/c my DB/SIL have five and they have always put their kids down early ~ 7:00pm or so. Other than that, I don't really know of any others who would go down that early and stay down.

What is everyone else's experience? Am I the only one who just can't understand such an early bedtime? :waitasec:

No way, mine all took naps at about 5-6ish as I made dinner and were up and wailing by nine for some nursing and a diaper change at that age. True bedtime wasn't until about 11:00 pm here.....

it does look like one,or at least a tablet of some sort.i could be wrong.

but if it is,are they not quite expensive? cant afford to pay the phone bill but can afford an ipad/tablet? :waitasec::waitasec:

:waitasec: why wouldn't the kidnapper take the ipad/tablet thingy along with all the cell phones? It would be much more useful to him/her...

:waitasec: why wouldn't the kidnapper take the ipad/tablet thingy along with all the cell phones? It would be much more useful to him/her...

good point but it might not have been sitting on the table with the 3cells,this is all of course IF there was a kidnapper :waitasec:

The crawling in the windows was also to find evidence of the parents guilt, Bemsmom, as IMHO were the rest of the searches after the most initial searches conducted in the first few hours.

In my opinion. Certainly filming that cop trying to crawl in the window was done to prepare a case that it would be difficult to do.

IMO re-enacting the window crawling would be useful in an abduction trial as well. The attorney for the defendant could argue it was impossible and they would have the video to show that it could be done. They might get a hint about how tall the abductor must have been to reach the window without assistance or figure out if they had to use something to boost them up...

If the doors were unlocked I don't see a reason for anyone to go through the window, however.

Just a quick question. Did anyone watch Dr. Drew on Tuesday night and he said he would have a family member on the next night? Well, wonder what happened to that?

I was watching Erin Burnett on CNN, and she said that she was going to have a family member on her show last night as well, but at the last minute, the family atty. advised him against it so--No Go! (I'm assuming that's the same person that was going to be on Dr. Drew's show as well).

I was watching Erin Burnett on CNN, and she said that she was going to have a family member on her show last night as well, but at the last minute, the family atty. advised him against it so--No Go! (I'm assuming that's the same person that was going to be on Dr. Drew's show as well).

Again, no reason for them to stop them from talking, unless the lawyers know that the parents murdered their daughter. MOO. They should have nothing to be afraid of by talking to the press. When you have two attorneys including one who represented Joran van der Sloot , the family should know that looks kinda suspicious.

---

My own opinion.

Thanks!
Does anyone know what device mom is holding? Is that an ipad?? bottom pic - look in the window... looks like this pic is taken with the device she is holding...

looks WAY too small to be an iPad (i've got one and it doesn't fit in most purses). looks smart phone size to me, slide type with a keyboard like one of these! :crazy:

Sounds combative and defensive to me. Sounds like she's sure they won't find the baby there. Because she knows where she left Lisa.

:furious:

Again, no reason for them to stop them from talking, unless the lawyers know that the parents murdered their daughter. MOO. They should have nothing to be afraid of by talking to the press. When you have two attorneys including one who represented Joran van der Sloot , the family should know that looks kinda suspicious.

---

My own opinion.

BBM. That's not necessarily true. If LE appeared to be forming tunnel-vision about the case or appeared to be treading on the client's civil rights, the attorney would advise them to stop speaking to LE. Often times this isn't complete silence, but rather, all communication between LE and the family passing through the attorney. This is common for anyone involved in a criminal investigation, innocent or guilty.

ETA: Realized you were talking about speaking to the press. Still not a good idea, depending on the case, even if a client is innocent.

---

My own opinion.

"They should have nothing to be afraid of by talking to the press." Spoken by someone I suspect has never actually had the delightful experience of dealing with the press and seeing his/her own words misquoted, twisted, divorced from context, and sensationalized.

---

My own opinion.
There is very good reason to not talk to the media. They have been known to cut and splice and totally take conversations out of context.

You are assuming that's what it is, and if it is an ipad, that it was out in the open that night where anyone could see it. It may have been put away somewhere, or even just overlooked.

It's also possible that someone just gave it to DB, or loaned it to her, recently.

Attorneys always advise you not to talk with media, not to talk with anyone without them present. Everything is misconstrued or twisted in some manner that is far from what was actually said.

I would have tried to find an attorney right after the 911 call and police coming to the house. They did not, as they did not know any better. Someone stepped in to "save them from themselves" and the twisted world we live in.

"We have absolutely nothing to hide," says Bradley. "Let them search all they want, but do not take the focus off finding my daughter."

Everything LE has done has been focused on finding this child. Maybe if she and her hubby would sit down and start answering LE's questions directly and HONESTLY, instead of spending their time chit chatting with reporters, LE might have a better idea of where to look for her daughter. Guess THAT never occurred to her, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand