Live MSM coverage on Baby Lisa 20 October 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My belief is this was addressed in terms of spousal privilege. JI was being referred to as her husband which isn't true as she is still married to the soldier.

So what is preventing the police from bringing them in separately and questioning them?

I think JI will break before DB does.

I like whoever it is that is sitting in for dr. drew? He has a nice, calm approach.

He (Ryan Smith) is the only HLN person I can stomach...he really doesn't fit it at that network lol...JMO

So what is preventing the police from bringing them in separately and questioning them?

I think they were talking about the possibility of possible use of spousal priviledge hypothetically not that they haven't been interviewed seperately. It is my understanding that they have been? JMHO

He (Ryan Smith) is the only HLN person I can stomach...he really doesn't fit it at that network lol...JMO

He needs his own talk show. He reminds me of the calm demeanor that they had on 60 mins years ago. Discussing it like "gentlemen and ladies" :) JMHO

He needs his own talk show. He reminds me of the calm demeanor that they had on 60 mins years ago. Discussing it like "gentlemen and ladies" :) JMHO
BBM

I agree, however it isn't Dr. Drew he should be replacing, imo.

:)

Slightly OT, but just as the jury was coming back for the CA trial, he was sitting outside with NG and he said something like "what if it is an acquittal" and NG turned on him, practically calling him a moron, saying the chances were zero, etc...

Since they now have an attorney I doubt either will be talking with LE. JI may not even know what happened to Lisa if everything was "cleaned up" (i.e. covered up) before he got home. I do believe someone staged the house so he would notice something was wrong to report the "abduction" before daybreak.

I know I am in the minority and I know all about rights to an attorney, etc...but it would be the last thing on my mind to avoid sitting down with police for as long as and as often as necessary if my baby was missing and I was innocent. I must be of the Marc Klaas school of missing children, I would be desperate to clear myself in any possible way or at least display to LE my total cooperation. I haven't heard of a lot of people being stitched up by KCPD in order to close a case.

It gives me the chills to even hear LE indicate that the parents are not cooperating as much as they would like and have not sat down with them in 2 weeks.

I know there is a lot of dissension on this issue and many people believe it is LE that is being less than truthful, but I sure don't believe that, not without proof. Not saying the parents are being any less truthful, but I'll side with LE.

JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

I vote post of the day!!!

JVM: 17 hrs. of searching home; say have found evidentiary value evidence

Dad is on video; came home at 3:45 AM; wife asleep w/one of kids and a cat...can we eliminate dad as suspect? He says cops said [to him] u don't need to take poly.

Sadly, I think JI is being railroaded by DB. At this point he's just implicating himself, because I believe he doesn't know how to get out. It's apparent she wears the pants and maybe he's just waiting for her to keep on talking. Or maybe, as I suggested yesterday, (scared that I was going to be thrown under the bus:floorlaugh:), that LE is working on JI to get him to work with them. He's going down if he doesn't get out soon. It's sad. I suggested IMO that soon we will see split attorneys. I wish he would just save himself. But I do believe he may be working with LE.

Does anyone remember the case of a missing baby girl about htis age.? It was a nice looking couple, the baby was never found and the cops had bugged the home and heard a " confession' it turned out to be a TV show! I think they charged or tried to charge the couple. They moved up north after this awful ordeal . Cops to this day think they did it, they claimed the baby was stolen. Im sorry I cant remember the names it was 10 year ago at least maybe 15 and I think it was in Florida. The woman was real pretty even resembled some actress, she had brown hair. They were upper middle class at least. Anyone?

Slightly OT, but just as the jury was coming back for the CA trial, he was sitting outside with NG and he said something like "what if it is an acquittal" and NG turned on him, practically calling him a moron, saying the chances were zero, etc...

Well I'm with NG on this one, I never once dreamed CA was going to walk out of that court room a free woman....I sometimes still believe this really didn't happen, that I must dreaming...

Does anyone remember the case of a missing baby girl about htis age.? It was a nice looking couple, the baby was never found and the cops had bugged the home and heard a " confession' it turned out to be a TV show! I think they charged or tried to charge the couple. They moved up north after this awful ordeal . Cops to this day think they did it, they claimed the baby was stolen. Im sorry I cant remember the names it was 10 year ago at least maybe 15 and I think it was in Florida. The woman was real pretty even resembled some actress, she had brown hair. They were upper middle class at least. Anyone?

I am not 100 percent sure, but it sounds like Sabrina Aisenburg

Sabrina aisenberg?

The Aisenbergs.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-steve-marlene-aisenberg-offer-support-lisa/story?id=14737456

Sabrina aisenberg?

Missing Babies: Steve and Marlene Aisenberg Offer Support to Lisa Irwin's Parents

ht_sabrina_aisenberg_jef_111013_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-steve-marlene-aisenberg-offer-support-lisa/story?id=14737456

This is off the wall...I'm so sleepy...but. Has anyone considered that although Jeremy was on video at this Starbucks where he was working his first overnight shift on his second job, what time did he actually leave? Also, I wonder if he had any life insurance on his daughter? If so, did Debbi know? They were having financial problems.

Just a thought. This case reminds me too much of little Caylee's :( and I'm still so sad about that and the fact that Casey got away with murder. Perhaps Debbi had this thought too? Maybe even to the point that she gave little Lisa a bit of 'something' to help her sleep and not cry so she could be outside drinking? The neighbor didn't see the baby at all since 6:30? My experiences with sick babies is that they cry and need more attention--not less. Maybe she didn't mean to give her too much, but? JMHO

More questions than answers. I hope they state something about the substantial evidence tomorrow. Hoping so.

I'm way late, but looks like iPhone 4 because of silver lining around case.

Here's the same photo that I enlarged, lightened and cropped (but I still can't make out what DB is holding):

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member