LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there were some questions earlier about this and whether or not it was the same neighbor...?

Nope, same neighbor:

"Bradley cooked a chicken dinner for herself, the boys, a neighbor and the neighbor's 4-year-old daughter."(People, p.49)

Then, a couple sentences down from that:

"Then she and the neighbor sat and talked while the children watched a movie.)

I posted a thread for the kitten/cat because it comes up frequently: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7270013#post7270013"]The Kitten - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is jeremy's family well-connected? He has his own home at the age of 18. His family found this person who is sponsering the reward and Joe T...correct? He gets custody of a child from a woman he never married. That is not an easy feat w/o some serious dollars in attorney fees.

Jeremy has never been married? Sure? Because I thought there was a divorce and custody awarded in that divorce. Perhaps I assumed divorce, and it was a strict custody case. Hmm. He has children by two different women and has not felt any obligation or desire to marry either one of them?

The mother of the child stated jeremy was ruthless in getting custody of her son.

He's acting more like a mouse than a tiger concerning his daughter.

He's 28 yrs old and living with a married women. I am not buying this expense for a divorce as the reason DB didn't do it. Her husband is an enlisted soldier. It doesn't have to cost much. I know somebody who did it for 75.00 and they were worth more than a million...of course there were no children and they were civil and generous people.

She got a court order for child support but she never filed for divorce. I don't think she is engaged either but it sounds better than the alternative.

Did DB give the interview to PEOPLE magazine? IF so, I guess they paid her. Does anyone know how that trust fund she set up for Lisa is coming along?

Nope, same neighbor:

"Bradley cooked a chicken dinner for herself, the boys, a neighbor and the neighbor's 4-year-old daughter."(People, p.49)

Then, a couple sentences down from that:

"Then she and the neighbor sat and talked while the children watched a movie.)

Where was Lisa?

Where was Lisa?

It doesn't say specifically in the People article. If DB states that she put Lisa in her crib at 6:40pm, then it stands to reason that the neighbor should have seen Lisa at 5:30 when they had dinner together. Lisa still should have been awake at that point. I would assume that Mom gave her some of the baby food that she bought earlier at the store. Feeding Lisa at dinner time could be speculation though because I do not know that as a fact. MOO

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-eerie-similarities-another-missing-baby-case

The case of missing baby Lisa Irwin has some strikingly eerie parallels to another missing baby case, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In 2007, when Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley and her husband, Pvt. Sean Bradley were living at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, one of his 82nd Airborne unit mates had an infant disappear.

I haven't checked much upthread, but it looks like you're already talking about it.

Mel

I was taught it depends on whether the person is right- or left-handed. It's my understanding that when a right-handed person looks up and to the right...the person is lying (so I'm on the FBI agent's side on that one).

I don't know how it goes... but if it has something to do with the way your brain is organized for language and creative thinking (A huge simplification warning here but for most people the left hemisphere is the language dominant side and the right hemisphere is more in charge for non-verbal creative thinking) it is worthy of notice that for the majority of left-handed people the dominant brain hemisphere for language is the left hemisphere, just as it is for most right- handers.

What I don't get is either you blacked out or you didn't. How do you NOT KNOW if you blacked out or not? Do you remember anything you did? Well, then, if you don't - then you blacked out.

Why does DB make it harder than it has to be?

Because she's got to be able to say some of the things that fit her story and if she said she didn't remember anything she couldn't.

MOO.

The Judge tonight on her show walked to that dumpster, took her 5 minutes. It is close to the school too correct? I thought I saw a playground. Anyone thinking sand, don't school playground sand have to be pretty deep?

BBM: When I saw that, I was surprised it was that close ... a 5 minute walk from the house to the dumpster ...

IMO ... the dumpster fire is probably related ... and I am "guessing" JJP thinks so too after that 5 minute walk ... MOO ...

MOO...

I was speculating that LE took items which the dog(s) may have alerted to. For example, if the baby was wearing those clothes and had been on the comforter while deceased, the dog could have hit on those articles as well as the place by the bed.

If someone in fact had been walking with a deceased baby in a diaper as has been reported, it could have been they removed the baby's clothes to prevent her identification, since Lisa had been probably been seen in those clothes before. I personally really question whether the eye-witness reports about a man with a baby are connected to this case.

Then again, there were supposedly burnt clothes in the dumpster, which is hard to explain if Lisa's clothes were removed at her home. It's all so confusing...

We really don't know too many facts in this case.

And to answer someone's earlier Q, DB apparently dropped out of school in (or just after) 11th grade. But that was 2nd hand info (pretty sure it was from Judge Jeanine) and I don't know what her source is.

BBM
Well, if she's 25 and has a 6 year old, she was probably pregnant.
MO

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-eerie-similarities-another-missing-baby-case

The case of missing baby Lisa Irwin has some strikingly eerie parallels to another missing baby case, RadarOnline.com has learned.

In 2007, when Lisa's mother Deborah Bradley and her husband, Pvt. Sean Bradley were living at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, one of his 82nd Airborne unit mates had an infant disappear.

I haven't checked much upthread, but it looks like you're already talking about it.

Mel

I found more articles on that baby death:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7827988

Mel

Wait, mates? As in, they knew each other and were friendly? Or just a general fellow military "mates"? Were they in the same unit at the same time?

Today Show 10-23-11

Attorney -- local attorney is going to be interviewed -- coming up ...

:innocent: frustrating when it looks like the story you are waiting to hear about is coming on and they "switch gears" ...

:waitasec:

Today Show ...

Talking about HRD dogs ...

No developments yesterday ...

No planned searches for today ...

Questioning the HRD dogs ... :waitasec: no surprise there that Short is going to "spin" the dogs ...

Local attorney has spoken to one of the "eye witnesses" ... oh, the 4:00 a.m. eye witness ...

Short believes the 4:00 a.m. witness is credible ... :waitasec: again, no surprise ...

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member