LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not believe that the FBI does not know how to properly deal with a scene i.e the handling of evidence if they get a "hit" from a dog. I feel confident that they took whatever they needed.

I believe the dog hit on the items that were taken during the search. i.e the "cars" blanket, the glow worm, etc. IMO!

that makes sense,i guess i just assumed that it was on the carpet or floor but now when you know they didn't take the carpet it makes sense that it was on something that had been on the floor and they've taken.

she could have been laid on the cars blanket until DB/JI decided what to do with her? just a thought,nothing seems to make sense anymore.

poor little lisa,i hope ur found soon :(

On the ABC GMA video while the lawyer gives the cameramen a tour, it is apparent that the storage boxes and the baby bath tub are no longer sitting inside the crib and that a big Pooh Bear is now there.

ohh i didn't notice that,im off to have another look! thanks for pointing that out

Someone has probably posted this long ago, but in the link below, last video, at about 58 seconds, Megyn K has asked why they won't let LE re-interview the kids. DB says "My kids would know nothing."

Really? How does she know? Wouldn't you want to do everything possible to be sure that there wasn't some little thing that could help? Elizabeth's Smart's little sister's memory, MONTHS LATER, led LE to the kidnapper.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

If she doesn't know where her baby is, nor who took her, and how/when it happened, how on earth would she know that "my kids would know nothing"?

JMO, because she/they made sure the kids would know nothing.

i'd sure like to know what the nightmare one of the boys had,maybe it wasnt a nightmare and actually happened? JMO

I'm not impressed with the video surveillance from the gas station-- it's probably someone coming up to get something from the mart. Yes, people are out at that hour, fhs... just not babies, usually. moo

If I lived in the area where a crime occurred and the lack of evidence of an intruder caused a family to have a high powered and prominent defense attorney come on board, I sure hope I am not strolling home (at an hour that fits the newest timeline developed by the last person to have seen the victim) and that if I were that I am not found on some gas station surveillance tape.

For all we know this person's car broke down and he or she was walking home. Or he/she was po'd at someone and got out of their car and walked home. We don't know diddly about how GMA came to get this tape.

I'm pretty sure LE is going about their business...while the parents' team goes about theirs, which seems to be focused on taking suspicion from the parents, LE works on finding Lisa and/or what happened to her...everyone keeps busy...JMO

Thank you Patty, that was a very informative clip. So Is Cindy the lawyer representing Jeremy? Thats what Im thinking, she mentioned Jeremy by name and why would they have Cindy and Joe T?
I have to say Cindy is very believable and if, as she says, the dogs hit, but they never took the carpet..that leads me to believe that either LE is bluffing looking for a confession, or the dog did hit but its only rumor where.

Is there any chance that anyone went back to the house after the search and tried to do a little "straightening up?"

The attorney says on the Today show video that the home has been released back to the family so I don't see why not.

If I lived in the area where a crime occurred and the lack of evidence of an intruder caused a family to have a high powered and prominent defense attorney come on board, I sure hope I am not strolling home (at an hour that fits the newest timeline developed by the last person to have seen the victim) and that if I were that I am not found on some gas station surveillance tape.

For all we know this person's car broke down and he or she was walking home. Or he/she was po'd at someone and got out of their car and walked home. We don't know diddly about how GMA came to get this tape.

It could be someone who stopped at the gas station and went in the woods to relieve himself.

The attorney says on the Today show video that the home has been released back to the family so I don't see why not.

Well, the crib had definitely been rearranged-- and I can see why. All that stuff piled in there right after the baby was missing smacked of Scott Peterson's treatment of Connor's nursery. Yeah, not a good look. mo

Thank you Patty, that was a very informative clip. So Is Cindy the lawyer representing Jeremy? Thats what Im thinking, she mentioned Jeremy by name and why would they have Cindy and Joe T?
I have to say Cindy is very believable and if, as she says, the dogs hit, but they never took the carpet..that leads me to believe that either LE is bluffing looking for a confession, or the dog did hit but its only rumor where.

We know about the HRD dog hit because it was stated in the search warrant. I don't think that LE would lie in a search warrant. I don't believe that's legal. LE wanted the search warrant sealed but they were denied that request. So, we know that an HRD dog definitely hit in the bedroom near the bed but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova