LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know about the HRD dog hit because it was stated in the search warrant. I don't think that LE would lie in a search warrant. I don't believe that's legal. LE wanted the search warrant sealed but they were denied that request. So, we know that an HRD dog definitely hit in the bedroom near the bed but that's about it.

They said floor near the bed. But you would think the decomp would be on the carpet too. I still think the parents did it but the attorney does make a point (at first I thought she was just lying but they did show it on GMA).

Here's what's stated in the warrant:

On October 17, 2011 an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive "hit" for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed.

The forgoing is true to the best belief and knowledge, further affiant saith not

signed Det. Kimberley Shirley Williams #4566

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

Im back on the fence. True or not, Cindy the lawyer brought up some valid points.

Maybe the dog hit on the cars blanket ... it could have been on the floor??
I would like to believe that but the s/w makes it confusing. (Note "scent of deceased human in an area of the floor." Why use "in" rather than "on?")

picture.php

Also, please notice, carpet is not one of the items listed as having been taken into possession. . . at least not at this point in time.

http://www.kmbc.com/download/2011/1021/29552734.pdf

I would like to believe that but the s/w makes it confusing. (Note "scent of deceased human in an area of the floor." Why use "in" rather than "on?")

picture.php

Also, please notice, carpet is not one of the items listed as having been taken into possession. . . at least not at this point in time.

But, I swear I saw photos/video of them with a carpet rolled up leaving the house. So, did they just bring their own carpet in and out as a trick to make the family think they got them and they should confess?

But, I swear I saw photos/video of them with a carpet rolled up leaving the house. So, did they just bring their own carpet in and out as a trick to make the family think they got them and they should confess?

Why in the world would anyone do it? It would be easier to cut our carpet in the bedroom than bring one in and out.

It is possible that the documents are redacted for investigatory reasons. And important evidence is not listed.

picture.php

So, they took rolls of tape and a dispenser-- could that account for the mysterious "clicking" noise the children supposedly heard?

Really? That video is what we're going with? I'm sorry... I still believe that there was activity on the cell at 2:30 ish.. and IF this person is related, I think that DB knows who it was.

But I find grainy footage of someone on a video to be quite a stretch.

Why in the world would anyone do it? It would be easier to cut our carpet in the bedroom than bring one in and out.

Not sure. I googled and can't find the photo, but many reputable outlets say they left with a carpet, including CNN and ABC News.

What I don't get is either you blacked out or you didn't. How do you NOT KNOW if you blacked out or not? Do you remember anything you did? Well, then, if you don't - then you blacked out.

Why does DB make it harder than it has to be?
I have found out that there are some people who make EVERYTHING harder than it has to be.

The hit in the bedroom was what was used in order to get the search warrant.

Perhaps upon further inspection (they did bring a carpet out I thought) there was no blood evidence or any other tell tale sign. Carpet was not one of the items listed on the evidence list, was it? Or at least not what was shown to the public. But again, it did look like the took some? I am not 100% on that though.

How strong is a dogs noise? If the carpet was removed, would that decomposition smell still linger, even if new carpet was laid down? Could a comforter that had the smell on it, later transferred to the floor leave a lingering scent on the carpet? If the bedroom carpet was removed, and then placed in the shed, would make sense why hits in both place, no?

always more questions than answers.....

I agree; I saw the rolled up carpet, too. This only means that at the time time they issued this document they hadn't taken carpet yet (or weren't required to list everything that was taken?). :dunno: I only mentioned it because I saw an earlier post that said it was in the s/w. :cheerful:

Remember that HRD dogs can detect the SCENT of decomp. That doesn't mean there was actual bodily fluids present on the carpet. They could've tested for bodily fluids and found nothing, but the dog was still hitting on a decomp scent.

If I'm wrong, Sarx or Oriah can correct me. :innocent:

Couple things from the GMA video:

- I have a big area rug under my bed that takes up most of the room and hides yucky carpeting. Lots of people do. Maybe Jeremy/Debbi did too. Maybe LE took an area rug? Or, maybe they didn't take any carpet, but just items with decomp scent near the foot of the bed - blanket, comforter, clothes - all good possibilities by postered upthread.

- The man going into the woods. All dressed in white? Not a good choice for someone wanting to steal a baby and not be seen in the dead of night/wee hours. Also, it does like he (or she? but probably he) is swinging his arms - doesn't like he's holding anything at all. A pee break is the first thing I thought about when they showed the video; also posted by someone upthread. What would be more interesting to me is video of the man coming out of the woods. If he comes strolling back out shortly after going in the woods, swinging his arms, pee break is most likely. Why no mention of whether he came out or not? It's a fixed camera, I think. I bet he came right back out, but that minimizes the interest in the story (and doesn't help the defense).

I am trying to remember a case where within 3 weeks (and with no arrests), family members of a victim had done a press tour overwhelmingly focusing on their defense, hired defense attorneys that were proactively questioning LE processes in the media, a PI and defense attorneys were flooding the airwaves with alternative theories when LE still has not named the parents suspects. Times have changed; fast forward right to the defense. It makes me sad that it stopped being about Baby Lisa so very early on for these parents (not LE, not entirely the media, imo - the parents and their handlers are driving how this coverage is playing out, imo). This does not bode well for a live Lisa being found, imo. :tears:

May today be the day that sweet Lisa is found...

I agree; I saw the rolled up carpet, too. This only means that at the time time they issued this document they hadn't taken carpet yet (or weren't required to list everything that was taken?). :dunno: I only mentioned it because I saw an earlier post that said it was in the s/w. :cheerful:

I saw two people walking on the drive with something rolled up. I could not tell what it was, and I did not see them put it into any vehicle. I don't know how two people could carry a complete carpet from a bedroom. It is heavy. jmo

An after thought. What about the carpet padding under the carpet??

The hit in the bedroom was what was used in order to get the search warrant.

Perhaps upon further inspection (they did bring a carpet out I thought) there was no blood evidence or any other tell tale sign. Carpet was not one of the items listed on the evidence list, was it? Or at least not what was shown to the public. But again, it did look like the took some? I am not 100% on that though.

How strong is a dogs noise? If the carpet was removed, would that decomposition smell still linger, even if new carpet was laid down? Could a comforter that had the smell on it, later transferred to the floor leave a lingering scent on the carpet? If the bedroom carpet was removed, and then placed in the shed, would make sense why hits in both place, no?

always more questions than answers.....

There's an HRD Dogs thread and it's very informative.

LE did carry a roll of carpet out of the house and set it in the driveway. I never saw them load it into a vehicle, or return it to the house...but that's not to say they didn't do either of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova