LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 22-23 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying to correct you, just to point out that there is some inconsistency in the reporting.

If this man in white is our guy (if you can tell it's a man from the video??) it looks like a spur of the moment thing based on the clothing. I'd wear something dark if I had planned to go sneaking about with a stolen baby.

I personally have no clue how they can claim it's a man. Frankly I think it could be a female in a nightgown/robe, since the white thing appears to be pretty long.

I personally have no clue how they can claim it's a man. Frankly I think it could be a female in a nightgown/robe, since the white thing appears to be pretty long.

If you watch closely you can see the man/woman's arms swinging as they walk. So...where's the baby?

Probably carpet/rug with a stronger scent of decomp.

Hi! First post here so hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

In the clip I saw on local news (kmbc), Cindy Short says the carpet came from the building behind the house.

I don't know how it goes... but if it has something to do with the way your brain is organized for language and creative thinking (A huge simplification warning here but for most people the left hemisphere is the language dominant side and the right hemisphere is more in charge for non-verbal creative thinking) it is worthy of notice that for the majority of left-handed people the dominant brain hemisphere for language is the left hemisphere, just as it is for most right- handers.
There's much information out there that people can research for themselves, but here's a pretty good video that explains a lot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PAW7zjgPw&feature=related"]FBI Agent Explains How To Spot Liars - YouTube[/ame]

"FBI Agent Explains How To Spot Liars"

Re the difference between lefties and righties: With my apologies to my Ga'Ma and all the other lefties out there, righties are considered to be "normally organized" with regard to brain function, and lefties are "not." Thus, the difference in the direction of eye movement during deception for lefties versus righties.

Hi! First post here so hope I'm not doing anything wrong.

In the clip I saw on local news (kmbc), Cindy Short says the carpet came from the building behind the house.

:welcome:

Someone has probably posted this long ago, but in the link below, last video, at about 58 seconds, Megyn K has asked why they won't let LE re-interview the kids. DB says "My kids would know nothing."

Really? How does she know? Wouldn't you want to do everything possible to be sure that there wasn't some little thing that could help? Elizabeth's Smart's little sister's memory, MONTHS LATER, led LE to the kidnapper.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

If she doesn't know where her baby is, nor who took her, and how/when it happened, how on earth would she know that "my kids would know nothing"?

Maybe a portion of the carpet from the parents bedroom was cut out and when the carpet was put back in it was turned around where the cutout is under the bed . Just a thought .

If you watch closely you can see the man/woman's arms swinging as they walk. So...where's the baby?

ITA. It looks like the person lifts his/her left arm at one point, imo. I also think this is a man based on how long his arms are and body build and stride.

Anyone know if LE has searched this area?

Someone has probably posted this long ago, but in the link below, last video, at about 58 seconds, Megyn K has asked why they won't let LE re-interview the kids. DB says "My kids would know nothing."

Really? How does she know? Wouldn't you want to do everything possible to be sure that there wasn't some little thing that could help? Elizabeth's Smart's little sister's memory, MONTHS LATER, led LE to the kidnapper.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/1...hey-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/#more-77721

If she doesn't know where her baby is, nor who took her, and how/when it happened, how on earth would she know that "my kids would know nothing"?
BBM
Seriously! If she "might" have "blacked out" as she's saying, then how the heck would she know what "her" kids might have seen?!

ITA. It looks like the person lifts his/her left arm at one point, imo. I also think this is a man based on how long his arms are and body build and stride.

Anyone know if LE has searched this area?

I can't tell gender from the video at all.

Where can I find the link to the google map for the case? I wonder where the dumpster is located.

This "man" dressed in white who reporters say, "emerged from a wooded area" could be a man or a woman and certainly does not appear to carrying anything. In addition, there are several cars in that area and the person in white does not appear to be skulking or trying to hide.

I hope this person sees the footage and calls in to say who they are.

Another thing that is not reported is the exact location of this so-called man. If you want witnesses to come forward and describe seeing such a person that night around that time, wouldn't it be helpful to give the exact location of that gas station?

About the attorney saying that she is certain they didn't take the carpet, well maybe they took an area rug or a throw rug. In video from the day of the 17 hour search (Search Warrant Day) LE can be seen with two different rugs...a large one and a much smaller one.

From what I read this morning, the video was obtained exclusively by Good Morning America. Does this mean that this footage was given to ABC immediately instead of to the investigators in the case? This person really doesn't seem to be the same person as described by the two witnesses. The person can't be described as a man, can't tell the age, I don't see dark coloured pants, the t shirt is massive if it's a t shirt at all. This is really turning into a media circus.

What I found interesting about today's report is the carpet not taken from DB's bedroom. This could mean that an item of clothing or a sheet that was on the ground got the hit. Also, the dog hit inside of the house BEFORE they went in with a warrant right? Did the parents go back to the house after the cadaver dog was in there?

i just watched the video that played after the surveillance footage one,and Brad Garett made a good point about CS saying if the HRD dog had a hit next to the bed why is the carpet still there?

he said they could have hit on something that was on the floor next to the bed like a sheet or something,i don't think in any article i've read that it specifically said "there was a hit for human decomp on the carpet next to the bed" so i had assumed it meant the carpet but what he's saying seems plausible IMO

Is there any chance that anyone went back to the house after the search and tried to do a little "straightening up?"

i just watched the video that played after the surveillance footage one,and Brad Garett made a good point about CS saying if the HRD dog had a hit next to the bed why is the carpet still there?

he said they could have hit on something that was on the floor next to the bed like a sheet or something,i don't think in any article i've read that it specifically said "there was a hit for human decomp on the carpet next to the bed" so i had assumed it meant the carpet but what he's saying seems plausible IMO

I believe the dog hit on the items that were taken during the search. i.e the "cars" blanket, the glow worm, etc. IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elle C