LIVE MSM COVERAGE on BABY LISA - 24 OCTOBER 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. But just because there is video of him working at Starbucks that night, that doesn't really tell me what time he got home from work. Unless, of course, there's a time stamp on that video that says 3:00 am. ;)

And I'll be snarky and say, even then it doesn't prove anything. I have 5 cameras outside of my house and they record onto a DVR. You can change the time on the DVR, before recording, with a remote controller to what ever time you wish. I would think an electrician would know how to do that, as an electrician was who installed my cameras.

Just the other night, my house got TP'd (friends of my son...) and when I checked the camera footage, the wrong time was set because of daylight savings time.

----------------

These attorneys are such actors and actresses.....giving sit down interviews is so unprofessional. As is leading tours for chosen media thru the house. Attention seekers to the max!

Not meant to be snarky in any way but it's the same thing over and over again...nothing new
When I see "Breaking News" on baby Lisa then I'll jump up and listen..:twocents:

Well I hope for your sake that you don't watch NG, cause if you jump up everytime someone says "Breaking News", you may be very tired and sore.:floorlaugh:

Again LE's asking Jeremy or purposing the accident theory that while he was home with Lisa for 2 hours that afternoon IS IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER INDICATIVE THAT THE BABY WASN'T SEEN BY NEIGHBOR OR SONS.. it's indicative of NOTHING but LE following SOP in the beginning of a missing child investigation.. Upon having the parents separated one of the purposed theories LE routinely give the parent as an "out" is the accident theory.. This is exactly what was being purposed to Jeremy and saying that Deborah found out only later.. This is all from the beginning and is NOTHING MORE THAN SOP
IN A MISSING CHILD INVESTIGATION.. AND DEFINITELY IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THE NEIGHBORS ACCT OF WHETHER SHE SAW LISA.. Zero..

ProfilerPatB PAT BROWN
My time has been moved to 7:45 est for my #CNN hit on #BabyLisa. #LisaIrwin #DeborahBradley #JeremyIrwin

Well I hope for your sake that you don't watch NG, cause if you jump up everytime someone says "Breaking News", you may be very tired and sore.:floorlaugh:

Now that's funny and so true :great:

Just playing devil's advocate here...sometimes when you see everything about a person except for one thing go to pieces, it's a sign that the person is holding onto that one thing for comfort as something that he or she can control and have pride about.

Yes, and then sometimes I pick up on things that others don't or never will. All I am saying is it seemed odd enough for me to not only notice each time I saw an interview, I even began remarking about it. And, so far, for me anyway, her hair being groomed to perfection has been the only consistent thing about this case.

Nah! I think its his. I have four kids. Me and my husband have brown eyes and all of my kids do too except for the youngest. He has blue- green. :innocent: I thought debbie has blue? moo

DD is one of the 1/4 then cause I have amber brown eyes and her bioDad has brown eyes. My GrandMother has Blue-green eyes just like DD.

Fox news playing up the "sightings" big time. Want to know why?? Friends with JT. Little Lisa has been pushed so far back in importance, I wonder if she's ever mentioned. It's all DB and JI and what they are feeling and how they are being treated and the big, bad local media and the mean, nasty LE. I fully expect the female atty....Cyndy?? to hire cheerleaders to lead cheers outside the house for the "parents"......

I don't believe the biker sighting is accurate for multiple reasons. Primary reason is there was a full week delay between this crime and his reporting of what he saw. That added time does not make sense. Further, it would stand to reason that if he didn't consider it significant enough to report at that time or the following morning when the news hit (let's say he didn't learn about it for a week) he could be confusing a different night with that particular Tuesday morning on Oct 3rd. As an example, think of something you saw that was odd last week. You might have trouble remembering what day specifically you saw it if it was seen as part of your daily routine (he was driving home from work.) The days blend together, KWIM? I also incidentally found him going on camera to be a sign of 15 minutes of fame seeking, which always has a character or two appear in these cases. I even felt like I was picking up on that watching him and listening to him. MOO.

My personal opinion is that the time difference between sighting and reporting isn't necessarily indicative of a false sighting, in and of itself.

There could be multiple reasons for it. Not everyone watches or even reads the news daily. Some, for example, only read the Sunday paper. It is possible he hadn't heard the news about Baby Lisa, however remote an idea that might be.

I do know that LE, families and organizations for missing persons will continue to ask the public to search their memories for anything they might have seen or recalled...out of the ordinary...on or around the time a person has gone missing. I've heard these requests many weeks after a person goes missing. Therefore, imo, it must not be all that uncommon for tips like this to come in a week or more after the fact. Why would they request people do this (search their memory) weeks after the fact if they were only going to disregard them as "too old"?

I have thought since the beginning that perhaps JI is not Lisa's biological father. I was just thinking that Lisa has blue eyes and it looks like neither her DB or JI have blue eyes. Now its possible that Lisa could still have blue eyes but look at what i found while searching:
"The laws of genetics state that eye color is inherited as follows:
1.If both parents have blue eyes, the children will have blue eyes.
2.The brown eye form of the eye color gene (or allele) is dominant, whereas the blue eye allele is recessive.
3.If both parents have brown eyes yet carry the allele for blue eyes, a quarter of the children will have blue eyes, and three quarters will have brown eyes.
" So either Lisa got lucky and is in the 1/4 or ????

I think that, in terms of genetics, blue and green eyes are the same. So IF JI has a recessive gene for blue eyes, then Lisa would have a 50% chance of having blue or green eyes. If he does not have the recessive gene for blue, then Lisa would have 0% chance of having blue or green eyes.

My opinion only.

Good lord! OT JVM has jose baez on to Go over conrad murray trial!! WTH? :slap:

Police said they do not want to comment on Short's accusations, saying right now they are keeping the focus on baby Lisa and following up on tips and leads.

Police do say they have not had full cooperation of the parents since Oct. 6, nearly three weeks ago.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15863026/lisas-mother-we-are-grieving

If anyone is wondering "Gee, what happened on Oct. 6?" here you go:

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...scussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

Nah! I think its his. I have four kids. Me and my husband have brown eyes and all of my kids do too except for the youngest. He has blue- green. :innocent: I thought debbie has blue? moo

DB does have blue eyes. Now, if they both had blue eyes, and the child they produced had brown eyes, we'd have something to discuss. As it is, there is nothing to suggest that DB and JI's child can't have blue eyes.

That comment that JI made in that one interview about woman who cheat, eats at me...

I thought he said "women who cheat on their hus...."

He and DB aren't married, though. Maybe it wasn't in relation to her....He could have been discussing the neighbor lady who was estranged from her husband?

Unless it was aimed at her because SHE cheated on her husband, the one she is still married to?

I thought he said "women who cheat on their hus...."

He and DB aren't married, though. Maybe it wasn't in relation to her....He could have been discussing the neighbor lady who was estranged from her husband?

Unless it was aimed at her because SHE cheated on her husband, the one she is still married to?

JI also said that those who had gotten divorces are baby snatching candidates. Frankly, I am very curious as to why he would think those who cheat or divorced are potential baby snatchers, since he is divorced himself, and DB is not even divorced but is living with JI instead of with her husband.

Thanks for the tip. Now we all do:

woodedarea.jpg
Yep! I think the area they are talking about is the se corner though. Even less trees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx