long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is just one of the defendants ex bf's that she visited in California on her little murder trip.

Allegedly he posted back in Jan 2013 on some worthless site online that he would lie for her and other nonsense about her being abused.

The cryptic magazines the defendant tried to give to Ann Campbell were to be forwarded to Matt.
He had been interviewed and messed up what she had been saying for the past year somehow, so the defendant was trying to get a message to him before he testified at a hearing.

The defendant stated in a 48 Hours interview that he would never betray her trust, as well as other times saying some similar nonsense like that.

The defendant testified about him owning illegal guns, lol.

IDK I'm tired and can't really be bothered thinking too much about the guy, he sounds like a :nevermind:

Yeah. MM.. hhhmmm. Well, I've posted this before and will repeat it again. Somehow, this person seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. He's untraceable on the internet and hasn't been heard from since he posted on the "innocent" website in January of 2013. JM mentions something to JA about what "he" says in 2013 as a possible betrayal. I keep joking that he's in the witness protection programme because I think it is very, very difficult today for someone to virtually "disappear" as this person has done. Supposedly, he's not testifying.

IMO - He did something against the law and he's living the results. I'm not sure that he'll show up in court but we'll most likely learn more about him later. Either way, he's shaking in his boots somewhere now.

moo

Whereas the information I have is the days of labelling anyone psychopath or sociopath are long gone, with "antisocial personality disorder" having replaced the diagnosis for both.

Anything to confuse the general public. :floorlaugh:

btw, Dr. Robert Hare is one of the leading experts on psychopathy, he developed the Psychopathy Check List which is used by the FBI today.

Lol, well don't take my word for it. I'm a layman trying to understand.

It was a 6+ year old cat whose owner didn't want it anymore because he was marrying woman who was "allergic." Jodi agreed to tend the cat while they were on their honeymoon and, even according to "Valerie", gave it plenty of food and water, but did leave it in a room, the size of which wasn't specified. At the end of the honeymoon, the loving dad of the cat for 6 years confirmed that he didn't want it at all and so Jodi went to take it to the humane society for him.

The women's name is Veronica not Valerie, Dr Drew spoke to her on his show.

Veronica seemed pretty upset about the treatment ja gave the cat IMO.

They just can't get their chit together and the result is that the general population of non-socio- or psychopathic people still don't have a means of describing these monsters in a manner that is understood and acceptable.

Once you see one or know one (socio or psycho or whatever "they"want to call them) you know and there is no doubt.

moo

One of the first signs is they have no conscience, no remorse about anything.

If you meet anyone like that, run don't walk for the hills:floorlaugh:

Lol, well don't take my word for it. I'm a layman trying to understand.

LMAO same here, but it's great to exchange the info we've learned through the years! TYVM! :seeya:

Correct, but regardless, Travis' body was clean. And also the lack of stippling causes me to believe the shot was not at close range. moo

Well, the ME said the stippling would not have washed off, as it's burns.

Will someone pls post a link detailing this MM guy and his involvement? TIA :seeya:

No one knows what his involvement is..He is her ex-boyfriend. She spent the night at his parent's house in a room of his with another person on June 3rd. She supposedly called him shortly after she killed TA. She might have been with him shortly before she went to Arizona. He was involved in a non-public hearing and has seemingly disappeared.

1+1 = whatever you want it to be (ALV knows this arithmetic...)

moo

Yeah. MM.. hhhmmm. Well, I've posted this before and will repeat it again. Somehow, this person seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. He's untraceable on the internet and hasn't been heard from since he posted on the "innocent" website in January of 2013. JM mentions something to JA about what "he" says in 2013 as a possible betrayal. I keep joking that he's in the witness protection programme because I think it is very, very difficult today for someone to virtually "disappear" as this person has done. Supposedly, he's not testifying.

IMO - He did something against the law and he's living the results. I'm not sure that he'll show up in court but we'll most likely learn more about him later. Either way, he's shaking in his boots somewhere now.

moo

Maybe he's in jail for something unrelated?

BBM ~ Also, there is a risk he would plea in the 5th.

I think he has been put away too. Again, I firmly believe he knows more.

Where was he the night Jodi arrived at Travis'?

moo

Unfortunately, I don't think it was. I just read in those transcripts that yes the cat was fed and given water.....but kept in a dark room for 2 weeks.

Jodi is a sick B :furious:

Yes, this is supposedly the waitress that vouched for Jodi, but I'm reading the transcript and it doesn't seem that way. Jodi really did leave him locked up for 2 weeks and then took it to the Humane Society instead of taking it in like she said she would after it was traumatized. And she just said, "I guess I should have felt bad about that." The waitress is horrified. Thanks you very much for posting this. This really clears things up.

Maybe he's in jail for something unrelated?

He was apparently pretty vociferous in her defense (at least online) until January of this year. He was at the pedo letters hearing so he's not a ghost, he's real.

Why aren't we hearing more about Bobby Juarez? He is the guy JA first left home to go live with. That could be a big story IMO. Everyone talks about Matt Mc, etc. but nobody ever talks about the guy that JA left home for when she was a Soph or Jr in high school.

Unfortunately, I don't think it was. I just read in those transcripts that yes the cat was fed and given water.....but kept in a dark room for 2 weeks.

Jodi is a sick B :furious:
The cat bit was in transcripts??? I thought it was on a tv show and had just let it roll...Was there testimony about the cat treatment? Really? Who testified?

Why aren't we hearing more about Bobby Juarez? He is the guy JA first left home to go live with. That could be a big story IMO. Everyone talks about Matt Mc, etc. but nobody ever talks about the guy that JA left home for when she was a Soph or Jr in high school.

He doesn't really play a big part here though. Jodi hasn't seen him since she was a teenager. MM is a player, still knows her, and said he would lie for her. She saw him the day before the murder then called him after the murder. People think he may have wrote the forged pedo letters.

Juarez is not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member