long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She most likely gave the poor cat a death sentence. For this alone, give HER the DP. Seriously.

:furious:

MOO

Do you know if this is the same lady who said the only thing this case is missing, is the rabbit in the pot?

On the State vs. JA facebook page, they posted earlier today that it is confirmed that Matt is NOT going to be a rebuttal witness? But posts here are saying he will be? I iz confused!

The cat bit was in transcripts??? I thought it was on a tv show and had just let it roll...Was there testimony about the cat treatment? Really? Who testified?

No, no, these were transcripts from the JVM show.

i heard a friend of his one night on TV who supposedly discussed it with TA after JA moved back to yreka. he said he'd gone to the bishop and was in counseling about his relationship with her. that's all i know about it.

it won't come in, pretty sure. it's hearsay. and the bishop certainly won't talk about it.

But JA talked about meeting her Bishop after Travis' memorial. I wonder how much she told him...?[/QUOTE]

What ever she told him it was a self serving lie.

But JA talked about meeting her Bishop after Travis' memorial. I wonder how much she told him...?

What ever she told him it was a self serving lie.[/QUOTE]

Zip.

If the JA interrogation tapes are not even being allowed as evidence in this case, why is everyone paying so much attention to them? They don't matter unless folks are just curious, right?

Why aren't we hearing more about Bobby Juarez? He is the guy JA first left home to go live with. That could be a big story IMO. Everyone talks about Matt Mc, etc. but nobody ever talks about the guy that JA left home for when she was a Soph or Jr in high school.

Good point...I wish we could hear from/about him too. It's strange that we haven't heard anything from anyone in Yreka either. hmmm

If the JA interrogation tapes are not even being allowed as evidence in this case, why is everyone paying so much attention to them? They don't matter unless folks are just curious, right?

Lol, people are always going to stare at crazy.

The interrogation tapes are in evidence and were played in court. Just not in their entirety since the judge deemed portions of them prejudicial.

Good point...I wish we could hear from/about him too. It's strange that we haven't heard anything from anyone in Yreka either. hmmm

I think Juan either flipped him or at least brought it to his attention that should he be called, he may want to invoke his 5th amendment protections.

Well... wasn't he the"vampire"? Perhaps he has gone underground with his followers. Maybe they wiped out the town first. :floorlaugh:

He doesn't really play a big part here though. Jodi hasn't seen him since she was a teenager. MM is a player, still knows her, and said he would lie for her. She saw him the day before the murder then called him after the murder. People think he may have wrote the forged pedo letters.

Juarez is not important.

If I were a Juror, I would want to know what happened when JA left her family to go live with him and WHY.

That is my thought, too...I think she killed that dog and it empowered her...I think Doggie Boy may have belonged to one her younger siblings which she was way jealous of because they were getting the attention then instead of HER. I think she kicked that dog to death when she was a Freshman in High School, then left the family a year or two later.

Poor Doggie Boy. As much as I despise JA for what she did to Travis, hurting defenseless animals makes her even worse, IMO.

I forgot about the cat story as well. JA also said in the interrogation that "her family was incapable of caring for a dog right" or something like that. I wonder how many other family pets she tortured and/or killed.

Even if she never physically hurt Travis' dog, I believe that dog suffered mental anguish during the days that Travis was locked in that bedroom waiting to be discovered. I know my dog gets clingy and anxious when we are sick or upset. She wants to be right there with us when anything is remotely off with us! Napoleon knew something had happened and knew Travis was in that room, and he was probably stressed knowing that he was separated from Travis when was not OK. It breaks my heart thinking about poor Napoleon losing his best friend. ={

On the State vs. JA facebook page, they posted earlier today that it is confirmed that Matt is NOT going to be a rebuttal witness? But posts here are saying he will be? I iz confused!

I'll tell you whether you know if he is or isn't.... when Juan does or does not call him to the witness stand.

People can speculate one way or the other but unless or until a person takes the stand no one actually knows for sure.

BTW, even if someone is listed as a witness it does not mean they will actually be called to the stand.

Maybe this pic was taken as she turned him over right after she slashed his throat. That would account for his arm being up and head also, they were in motion from the turning. Turning him over to drag him back to the shower. I believe this was after the throat slashing and he was dead for all intents and purposes at that time. In order to slash his throat so deeply she would need the leverage of having him face down so that she would be pulling up while cutting. JMO MOO all that :moo:

That being said, I can't quite figure out why she would bother to turn him over.

maybe she was afraid she would pull his head off.....gross poor travis

I also wish DB, Jodi's prior 4 yr boyfriend would be more forthcoming. Jodi says on the interrogation tapes that she had a "nervous breakdown" while living with DB. I feel like there is more info that DB has held back that could be useful for this case. JMO

Considering JA decided to break up with DB within 4 days of meeting Travis...the mormon guys were coming to the house...just weird.

I wonder if she left him holding the bag on the mortgage? I take that back, she said she owed him money on the interrogation tape.

She also says she's worried about her "reputation". What a joke! This creature has no integrity whatoever.

He doesn't really play a big part here though. Jodi hasn't seen him since she was a teenager. MM is a player, still knows her, and said he would lie for her. She saw him the day before the murder then called him after the murder. People think he may have wrote the forged pedo letters.

Juarez is not important.

He maybe has information on her being violent etc. back when she was a teenager though.

I think Juan either flipped him or at least brought it to his attention that should he be called, he may want to invoke his 5th amendment protections.

Someone wrote that Juan told the DT that if they dared to call MM to testify, he would go after him for perjury since he said he'd lie for Jodi. So I don't think anybody is going to be calling him. He probably said that so he WOULDN'T have to testify.

He maybe has information on her being violent etc. back when she was a teenager though.

I still don't think he matters. That is just getting into the weeds. Juan is too smart for that. We know she is violent already, so get to the point, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avatour360