long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I'm out for the night. Discuss amongst yourselves!

???

How do you know that, he hasn't even called him?

Because, Me and JM know that her evil started with her siblings - She was even jealous of her little brothers and sisters. That is why she killed the dog. Remember JM coming out immediately attacking JA about her little sister?

Wasn't Bobby the one who couldn't even afford groceries, his parents or grandparents or someone in a nursing home, and his house was a disgusting mess with cigarette tar on the walls? The one Jodi had to support on her part time job? Wonder what changed in his life that he was able to live in Honolulu and support this blond girl?

Because, Me and JM know that her evil started with her siblings - She was even jealous of her little brothers and sisters. That is why she killed the dog. Remember JM coming out immediately attacking JA about her little sister?

Again, that's not why he brought up the dumb sister comment. Also, JM may think this, but it's kind of hard to prove...

I'm a shift worker and and the boyfriend snores. We just sleep in seperate bedrooms and it works for us. I don't mind, my kitties sleep with me. And yes, we are still very intimate. TMO

sorry *inserts foot in mouth*

Hubby snored and we had separate beds for a time too.

Wasn't Bobby the one who couldn't even afford groceries, his parents or grandparents or someone in a nursing home, and his house was a disgusting mess with cigarette tar on the walls? The one Jodi had to support on her part time job? Wonder what changed in his life that he was able to live in Honolulu and support this blond girl?
Yeah, Hawaii is an extremely expensive place to live. Jodi said he was always unemployed, so that's got to be a lie like everything else that comes from her lie hole.

Interesting - WHY do you think JM brought that up out of the gate?

Well, like Tiger Balm said, to rile her up. It pointed out the hypocrisy of her being all sad and making Travis seem mean for calling her names. And it was just a fun way to introduce a photograph of her and her sister, lol...I don't think he was trying to make some statement about her childhood.

This is getting very interesting. I cannot fathom this jury buying this ALV's story - I am afraid we will not hear from JM until Late Wednesday or maybe Thursday. I think the defense is going to milk this witness as long as they can.

Ok.

I'm a shift worker and and the boyfriend snores. We just sleep in seperate bedrooms and it works for us. I don't mind, my kitties sleep with me. And yes, we are still very intimate. TMO :facepalm:

Think it was Bette Davis who said the way to a successful marriage is to have separate bedrooms and separate bathrooms.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:

Well, like Tiger Balm said, to rile her up. It pointed out the hypocrisy of her being all sad and making Travis seem mean for calling her names. And it was just a fun way to introduce a photograph of her and her sister, lol...I don't think he was trying to make some statement about her childhood.

OK - :seeya:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but in the unedited police interrogation video, when the defendant starts singing, the first verse she sings is "I didn't hear you breathe".

That verse is NOT in the song. The correct verse is "I didn't hear you leave". She changed it to "I didn't hear you breathe". She sings that verse twice.

It is so eerie to hear that, knowing what she did. Freudian slip or just plain creepy or both?!

It starts around 19:44:

[video=youtube;u5lGJ72SQBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lGJ72SQBM[/video]

Interesting - WHY do you think JM brought that up out of the gate?
Jodi repeatedly stated that she didn't tell anyone about Travis' abuse because she didn't want anyone to think negatively about someone for whom she cared (but she bashed her sister for whom she cared by calling her dumb). With those questions (the dumb sister questions), Mr. Martinez proved that Jodi is a liar.......again. After hitting her with this question, JM showed a photo of Jodi hugging her sister whom she called "dumb".
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/21/ijvm.01.html

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but in the unedited police interrogation video, when the defendant starts singing, the first verse she sings is "I didn't hear you breathe".

That verse is NOT in the song. The correct verse is "I didn't hear you leave". She changed it to "I didn't hear you breathe". She sings that verse twice.

It is so eerie to hear that, knowing what she did. Freudian slip or just plain creepy or both?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lGJ72SQBM
JA doesn't think the police have enough evidence to lock her up at this time because she's so much smarter than everyone on the planet. She's actually taunting the detective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5lGJ72SQBM

:what:

Around 1:00 she says she hasn't found the guy she wants to marry (paraphrasing) but Travis did (find the girl he wanted to marry?)

:what:

Around 1:00 she says she hasn't found the guy she wants to marry (paraphrasing) but Travis did (find the girl he wanted to marry?)
Yes, and that's why she thought he should die. How dare Travis Alexander not want to marry her!

Whoa! Check out this girl

<snipped>

People really shouldn't assist attention seeking individuals like this person seems to be by drawing attention to their videos.

She also states she is a homeless pothead medical marijuana user in a different video. :rolleyes:

:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member