"Looking for Caylee" by playing Halo 3?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i think I could if I knew that my neice was dead and there was absolutley nothing that could be done until my sister opened her mouth about it. For the record, no snarkiness from me, I know that I sometimes sound that way after about midnight.

Oh, no...I don't take your post like that at all. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I don't know what happened to my original post, but it went something like this...

Lee could start by going to Texas. Isn't that where Cindy said the latest credible tip came from? Oh, I forgot... you and I are supposed to get off of our @sses and go look for Caylee. That's not their job.

YES, it is a fact he is gaming online . . . not searching for his niece . . . and asking for $$$ to be sent to his PayPal account.

Has it been proven as fact that he is taking donations strictly to his paypal, or is that speculation from another poster here? I'm not being catty, I'm really curious as to whether this was established. I read it here, but I haven't seen it in print/linked/proven yet...

I can point you to solid evidence that proves Caylee is missing, but right now there is only FBI forensic evidence indicating she is "likely dead".

It could've been someone else's body in Casey trunk. I've never packed a dead body in my car before, so I wouldn't know. I'll just have to wait and see what LE has to say about it in the coming weeks.

Caylee's missing? I thought Casey knew where she was: with the Nanny, no she was kidnapped, except she is with a caring family in PR. Just plain NUTS!!!

Has it been proven as fact that he is taking donations strictly to his paypal, or is that speculation from another poster here? I'm not being catty, I'm really curious as to whether this was established. I read it here, but I haven't seen it in print/linked/proven yet...

Yes, saw it own his cayleeismissing MS page as well as the new web site that was immediately taken down . . .

It is a fact that he directed a poster to bypass the SunTrust account options, depositing a donation into his personal account. The poster donated to same and received a receipt. Please see thread for more info.

Yes, saw it own his cayleeismissing MS page as well as the new web site that was immediately taken down . . .

thanks for that info. I was wondering if that had been confirmed.

i find that fishy.

you have to look up the name and send a friend request, and while it is pending it lets you view his gamer profile. You have to do the friend request first.

I missed this, sorry. Thanks you!

It is a fact that he directed a poster to bypass the SunTrust account options, depositing a donation into his personal account. The poster donated to same and received a receipt. Please see thread for more info.

I saw that, and I think I saw the thread that you were talking about, but I hadn't seen anything concrete.

I lean towards trusting it, you seem to be pretty up on the subject.

thanks for the info

Look, the Anthonys ask for donations, for gift cards, for volunteers. They angrily chastise LE to "get off their butts" and look for Caylee. They asked Tim Miller to come to Orlando.

But what are they doing?

In this case, we find that Lee is soliciting Paypal donations and gaming.

It is not right.

It's not known that any money Lee may have collected through Paypal was not turned over to the trust.

I missed that, do you have non-working link?

May have one my notebook, not on my desktop (which is what I am on right now). I have been saving screen shots of stuff, and if I do in fact have the shot, I will surely provide. But I would have been directed to the Web site from ths forum . . . so it may be buried in a thread, too.

Find something, anything, about this case that isn't fishy and you will be my personal hero.

heh. guess i'm just normal ol' babycat, then:(

i'd be hard pressed to find anything that even resembles reality. in fact, so far, the halo stuff makes more sense to me than anything;)

How exactly does Paypal work? Can I get a "For Dummies" version real quick?

Look, the Anthonys ask for donations, for gift cards, for volunteers. They angrily chastise LE to "get off their butts" and look for Caylee. They asked Tim Miller to come to Orlando.

But what are they doing?

In this case, we find that Lee is soliciting Paypal donations and gaming.

It is not right.

It's my understanding that someone wrote and asked Lee if they could make a payment using Paypal. That's a bit different than "soliciting Paypal donations."

It's not known that any money Lee may have collected through Paypal was not turned over to the trust.

That's true...I still find it odd, but you're right.

I mean, I personally wouldn't donate just because we're trusting someone to turn it over to the account. But I completely see your point.

Again, this isn't quite the way it happened. A poster wrote and ASKED if there was a way to make a donation through Paypal. It's not like Lee initiated the communication and "directed a poster to bypass" trust account.

I don't think so Fritz. There are posts on gaming sites with the MADDL007 name and maddl007@aol.com email for several years back. Including post on the Bunjie site I linked for last year, playing.

I have gaming accounts that I have had for years some I have not played in a very long time. I could easily give them up to "fake" something and change my e-mail addy and post a link to my forum etc. If I don;t really play it anymore who cares. even if I do still play them (one of which I do) who cares I don;t use the e-mail addy on that game website for anything but account information and I could asily change it and later change it back when I want to..

Just it appears online and looks like it may be his does not "prove" that it is his.

You need much more solid proof then that.

I have even been known to post in game forums using one of several different character names just to "role play" that character for fun, nobody knows who you really are online unless you want them to know or they can access IP data :)

Even here the forum administer can EASILY identify each members IP addy ;-) I ran forums you have that access, of course if you are good you can fake it, but were talking serious haker good...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back