"Looking for Caylee" by playing Halo 3?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, if you feel so strongly where is your proof? and e-mail and address linked to the account?

If I changed my e-mail addy to be one lee uses on this forum and posted my website to be lees myspace account, does that make me lee?

PLEASE everyone find evidence and prove these people are who you are saying they are otherwise they are just accusations.

to quote you "He doesn't claim he's lee, he is lee." where is your proof.

Again who cares anyway it does not pertain to the case of Caylee being missing. Honestly unless you can prove its him and there is reason to believe it can lead to evidence invloving the case it does not belong here imho.
I thought it has been proven in the origianl posters post.

Try reading this thread and the Anthony Donations thread. Lee uses the same username for everything..from buying mass amounts of Iron Man and Halo crap on Ebay. Why is it so hard to believe that a guy plays video games and it's documented online. Not everything has to be fake. I'm not going to go looking around for something that is irrelevant to this case, it's just odd.

That is not proof. The online account name Maddl007 happens to have lee's e-mail address and website information. But you cannot prove its him.

Just because he uses the e-mail account name does not make it him. You must find other evidence to prove the two are the same, I contest he could have faked it just to be a punk. Prove it is not fake. And don;t say oh no its really him because this other thread somewhere else on the internet says thats Lee's e-mail address. I do not doubt it's his e-mail address I doubt the game account belongs to Lee and contest some punk is faking he is Lee just to goof on everyone that wants to believe it is Lee. Prove by other means that online account is Lee, get ahold of his buddies online find another forum he posted that name on something match the credit card used to creat the account and trade on those other websites to Lee that would be the ultimate proof right there.

Just saying see here looky its got his e-mail account and website address and he has used it for years does not make it Lee. He could have changed it just before this was discovered and could have used yet another moniker to release that discover to spoof the world into thinking he is Lee.

And again who cares it is meaningless as evidence for Caylee's dissapearance unless you can use it to lead elsewhere, first step to that is proving it's him.

Hey, I just thought of something. I'm going to "force" my 16 year old son to kick his *advertiser censored** in Halo. :whip:

Finally, a positive to my son wasting all of his time playing that dumb game!

:rolling:

While he's not playing Halo, tell me, has anyone seen Lee wearing a find Caylee T-shirt lately? Ever?

In the last few videos I've seen, he's the only one that doesn't..... Maybe he knows there's no point in it ?

:confused:

Six pages about whether or not Lee or not Lee is playing Halo on his X-box? Really? We don't know when he's playing or why--for all we know, he could be playing at 3 in the morning.

Even so, who's to say that he can't play it? He certainly can't leave his parent's house.

I will say (at risk of being outed as an Anthony, which I'm not) it bothers me to see so much hatred spewed at people that we don't know and whose motivations we can't possibly know. I'm here to objectively follow the evidence--not to participate in subjective name calling.

seriously, does anyone in this family WORK? you know, it's like that thing where you have a skill, and someone needs you to perform that skill, so you do that, and then they pay you for it?

I suppose I will just have to be on the unpopular side of this, but I just do not agree. I fully understand using games to destress and unwind. What I am getting at is destress from WHAT? Wind down from WHAT?

Tim Miller and the TES volunteers have something to destress and wind down from.
LE has something to destress and wind down from.

Lee needs to do something other than high fiving his sister as she smirks.

I sincerely hope that some posters are correct in their speculation that he is really courting her confidence so he can get her to tell the truth. If so, then the guy would have my highest regards.

From his niece missing and possibly being dead, from his sociopathic sister who refuses to tell anyone where she is, from his violent dad who he has to keep away from protesters, from his mom who is clearly gone over the deep deep end, from all the media madness that has taken over their lives.

Yes he should have been out there searching, yes he should have told his parents where to stick it while he continues to assist TES any way he can....but he didn't.

In the meantime, according to one poster who actually plays Halo, Lee's score indicates he obviously doesn't play very often.....

I think Lee has withdrawn into a world he can control. I am not surprised that he would do that. IMO he knows that searching for a live Caylee is futile, and you know I am not sure I can call him out on this one. I don't know much about gaming, but don't you control what goes on to some extent? Can you blame him for wanting a world he can control - he certainly can't control his parents or his sister! Lee has been very quiet lately, the only times I have seen him is with his sister or trying to prevent his father from making even more rash moves. My overwhelming feeling for GA, CA and LA is pity, with anger thrown in. I do think that whole house is a tinderbox and there is going to be an explosion at some point - I think Lee may know that to and wants to stay as far away as he can (I am assuming that if he is playing, he is doing it at his own home)

Ugg, ok, I take back my previous post; there's little way he's just blowing off steam. Playing a game to escape what's going on for a while is one thing, making jokes while your neice is missing is another.

I have to remind myself before I post that no one in this family appears to respond in any way I can relate to.

:eek:

Do you know what date/time he made that joke? He's been playing that game since Feb.............

Does Halo 3 have a place to create fighting scene? Can't someone hook up with him so they can take out a little frustration? Or at least whack some sense into him?

I know nothing about this game, but it doesn't surprise me at all that he'd be playing video games between dragging his dad back into the house and babysitting Casey.

No one in the family seems to really be looking for Caylee. Doesn't that say it all?

While he's not playing Halo, tell me, has anyone seen Lee wearing a find Caylee T-shirt lately? Ever?

In the last few videos I've seen, he's the only one that doesn't..... Maybe he knows there's no point in it ?

:confused:

Maybe he's the only one in that fam that believes she's dead based on all the evidence.

Personally, I could care less how this guy spends his time....BUT, this is the same guy who was so busy finding his niece that he needed a personal assistant, the same guy who high fives his smiling sister after running to visit her caseworker, the same guy who has done NOTHING but echo the asinine excuses of his family members. Why is he getting a pass while everyone seems to see the GPs as scum and fair-game for insults? I really can't see it. He is letting off steam, maybe it is Casey on his account, somebody stole his account ID....GMAB!!! Someone please show me how he has made any more efforts than his parents in finding out the truth. His arrogance and sense of self-importance is right up there with KC, CA & GA. He smiles like he thinks something is funny at the most inappropriate times and doesn't appear so lost in grief. I expect him to scream, "I'm going to Disney World" after each interview. :furious:

I had to add to this thread because I'm a bit of a "gamer" myself and I was trying to think of the game that is HUGE with KC age group .... then it hit me

World of Warcarft..... I don't have an account but my 18 year old daughter does

That game is very very popular....

A while ago, a couple neglected their infant so badly that he either died or was near dead, because they were so addicted to WOW they couldn't be bothered to take care of their son.

I bet my 15yo step-son could kick Lee's butt at Halo 3! But we don't have our X Box on line.

BUT, this is the same guy who was so busy finding his niece that he needed a personal assistant

I wonder if that personal assistant(unpaid) position was filled? If I was the person who was the personal assistant, I think I'd be highly irritated that i was donating my time for free, while Lee plays Halo 3

Maybe he's the only one in that fam that believes she's dead based on all the evidence.

You know Lee comes across like such an arrogant A-hole, I think he probably doesn't wear the shirts as often because its not fashionable enough for him.
I watched that video of George pushing the protesters and Lee sort of getting in the middle of it....... when he could be bothered long enough to tear himself away from texting on his phone. That video made me so damn mad to see Lee so self absorbed with that phone, and not seem to give a crap about all the emotion around him. Sickening..the lot of them, sick!

That's Cortana... it's a Halo virtual character. I'm a straight married chick and //I// think she's hot. What of it? lol

Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE you! :) Maybe it is because you keep taking the words right out of my mouth! You are too funny!

I honestly hope none of you ever have someone you love go missing (yes, I know Caylee is most likely not with us anymore, but for the sake of a .0000000234% chance, I'll say missing), only to receive treatment like this. Like I previously said, you never know how you'd react to having a missing person, until it happens to you. Even I will admit that my mind went a little crazy when my ex's cousin was missing. Your mind just attempts to cope. Yes, the Anthony's have been doing really irritating things and have been supporting someone who is clearly involved in her daughter's disappearance. Perhaps losing Caylee is just too difficult for them to bear and they are coping.

I feel like there is so much judgment in this thread. There are so many things you could be criticizing the Anthony's for (if that is your forte) at this point that are legitimate arguments. This one holds no water.

A while ago, a couple neglected their infant so badly that he either died or was near dead, because they were so addicted to WOW they couldn't be bothered to take care of their son.

I bet my 15yo step-son could kick Lee's butt at Halo 3! But we don't have our X Box on line.

I'm an avid WOW player and I can say that couple is in the minority of players. WoW has literally millions of players.

There are bad apples in EVERY bunch.

My fiance and I both play WoW and we have an 8 month old son. I can say our son is the most spoiled, happy, and well taken care of child I've ever personally known.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back