LP 11/13 BP Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure they'd rope off the area for nothing....they didn't do that earlier when a diver brought up a tree limb, did they?

does anyone know exactly who is on the scene???

My gut says this isn't it...but I'm praying right along with everyone else that I am worng and we have closure.

Same here but I can't help but think that TES searched this area & said NOTHING is in the water here.

You'd think they would have found this 'object' in their search.... unless this is something that just floated in since they left????

trying not to get hopes up here.. but I dont know why I have the chills right now? Anyone else?

I am dying here. I need to pick up my 3 year old from school.

Is Murt's cam back up now?

They are all huddled around something...even a few of the divers came up out of the water and joined them ... my heart is racing.......

I would take any evidence at this point.

Dumb question...if you have gators in the water, do you have snakes too? Or do the snakes stay out of the water because they know they would be gator food? Remember, no gators in the wilds of Illinois.

snakes too.

We will know if it's something of signifigance when we see LP on the phone and police start coming

trying not to get hopes up here.. but I dont know why I have the chills right now? Anyone else?

I do.. part of me hopes it is little Caylee.. and then part of me is afraid that it may be.. this is nerve wrecking.

they are still looking at it....and LP walked away and the media is starting in

Oh my....all the divers came in....

Here come all the news cameras and reporters

It might be something, reporter lady wants her camera up and running, you can tell by the way she's pointing and talking.

And some guy with his camera is moving right up close to where they are all at!!!!

Something was brought out of the water
CAbriningsomethingout.jpg

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Bigger news cams setting up on sidewalk

Murt on wideshot still

Are there sheriffs down there with the divers...saw short sleeves and dark pants...looked like possible sheriff dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member