LP's Confidence #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No matter what anyone thinks of Leonard Padilla, we owe him a big thank you (in a backwards sort of way, lol) for the Blanchard Park search that resulted in CMA’s observed indifference that the state can now use to compare with her behavior the day unidentified remains were found. Another nail in the coffin.

I like LP, I think all along he meant well and was just trying to help sleuth. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong.. Just like everyone else, but he was @ the scene doing it.

No matter what anyone thinks of Leonard Padilla, we owe him a big thank you (in a backwards sort of way, lol) for the Blanchard Park search that resulted in CMA’s observed indifference that the state can now use to compare with her behavior the day unidentified remains were found. Another nail in the coffin.

Amen Sister! ITA!
I also bet LE feel the same way...in a backwards sort of way! ha

I like LP, I think all along he meant well and was just trying to help sleuth. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong.. Just like everyone else, but he was @ the scene doing it.

Darn straight... Yeah, he's kinda a nut... but right or wrong, he lends his um.. I don't want to say "celebrity"... but he draws attention to each cause.. Caylee, and now the Cummings girl. The main point being of getting those kids back home and safe. He tried with Casey, and it didn't turn out so well... but he's now trying with Haliegh... He's doing more than I am... so I can't judge. I'm just sitting here at a computer on a Saturday. I feel lame by comparison.

You are SO right.. I was just thinking about that last night.. and pray it can come into evidence at trial.. what HUGE diametrically opposed difference in her reactions to each discovery.

Now that's a good point! Although now that it's been written here, I fully expect to see LP on NG claiming that's what he intended. LOL

I love LP! He has had such an impact on the caylee case, and now is involved in the Haleigh Cummings case. For someone to take their own personal time (and not being paid for it) deserves kudos.

I wish there were more people in the world like him. He looks out for missing children, and that's what is most important!

Best,

Melanie

Why thank you. :) Happy to jump aboard.

I dig Ol Crazy Lenny... Sometimes I expect him to just out of thin air to suggest that aliens from outer space actually took Caylee, and all of Casey's friends know about it. I'm kidding, of course... but you get my drift.

hahaha...funny thing though, if he did say that, many of his diehard fans would be sleuthing trying to figure out which planet.
Now Of course like you I'm just kidding. Well kinda. ;)

Not only did he tarnish Lee A's reptation he has also accused Mr. Kronk of being involved in a conspiracy.
I think LP will be facing multipe lawsuits when this is all over.

But then again maybe not.

I've heard it's very difficult to sue somebody for Slander & defamation of character because of the right to Free Speech.

I'm not really sure but i think you have to "Prove" your reputation has been damaged & that you've lost future income because of the slanderous statement.

Anyway, I'm not really sure but i know it's not that easy & I'm sure LP knew this.

I don't like quoting my own post but yesterdays news regarding Mr. Kronk & LP got me to thinking that Maybe Mr. Kronk is reading this thread.......Kind of eerie if you ask me!

BOLDED BY ME

Incase anyone missed it - LP was sounding like his usual "Confident" self yesterday

"Mr. Kronk's attorney has sent LP a letter that demands he stop what Kronk considers personal attacks on various national platforms.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, who also represents WESH-TV, said he's documenting every Padilla statement and will consider action against him.

Padilla responded to the letter by saying if Kronk wants a legal fight, he should "saddle up."

Snipped From WESH

I'm saying this in the most sweet way from my heart. Because we only lately hear and see these little flamboyant forthright snippets comming from him it gives me little chuckles while shaking my head and I grin and forget about it until I come on the boards. Sometimes I'm waiting to hear, "Well that's All Folks, its animania time! Once I get to reading post, all of the sudden I see one particular poster who dislike LP and lets it be known int the most dry somewhat funny way. I'm pretty sure we've all been and sometimes needed put in our place by this poster especially when crical of the A's. I love both personalities and figure our differences can appear to makes us all more alike than we think!

Incase anyone missed it - LP was sounding like his usual "Confident" self yesterday

"Mr. Kronk's attorney has sent LP a letter that demands he stop what Kronk considers personal attacks on various national platforms.

Kronk's attorney, David Evans, who also represents WESH-TV, said he's documenting every Padilla statement and will consider action against him.

Padilla responded to the letter by saying if Kronk wants a legal fight, he should "saddle up."

Snipped From WESH

That's funny...so the old fella is not backing down aye? I guess once you hit 70 (isn't he 70?) that the stakes are a little different for you. He's going to get himself into trouble one of these days.:D

Now that's a good point! Although now that it's been written here, I fully expect to see LP on NG claiming that's what he intended. LOL

Ha! You are FUNNY!!!:dance: And to be honest, I wouldn't be at ALL surprised if it comes to pass!

I'm saying this in the most sweet way from my heart. Because we only lately hear and see these little flamboyant forthright snippets comming from him it gives me little chuckles while shaking my head and I grin and forget about it until I come on the boards. Sometimes I'm waiting to hear, "Well that's All Folks, its animania time! Once I get to reading post, all of the sudden I see one particular poster who dislike LP and lets it be known int the most dry somewhat funny way. I'm pretty sure we've all been and sometimes needed put in our place by this poster especially when crical of the A's. I love both personalities and figure our differences can appear to makes us all more alike than we think!

Many of us can listen to LP and giggle, whether we like him or not. I betcha if I were Mr. Kronk or Lee Anthony, I wouldn't be giggling, though. What is amusing to us is probably extremely hurtful to them.

I can honestly say I don't DISlike Mr. Padilla, but I sure do dislike many of his actions. Other actions I admire. I wish we could have the one without the other.

That's funny...so the old fella is not backing down aye? I guess once you hit 70 (isn't he 70?) that the stakes are a little different for you. He's going to get himself into trouble one of these days.:D

It's such a cowboy thing to say, isn't it? I had to laugh out loud when I read it......if that isn't the epitome of the Western man, I don't know what is!

Yep, I agree: he'll get himself into trouble one day. Maybe he already did!

Interesting. Lee says in his depo that he told Leonard the "nanny in the park" story and that LP did not hear it directly from Casey. I see now why LP told so many different versions of how he obtained that information, he couldn't keep track of his own....er....theories. :rolleyes:

Darn straight... Yeah, he's kinda a nut... but right or wrong, he lends his um.. I don't want to say "celebrity"... but he draws attention to each cause.. Caylee, and now the Cummings girl. The main point being of getting those kids back home and safe. He tried with Casey, and it didn't turn out so well... but he's now trying with Haliegh... He's doing more than I am... so I can't judge. I'm just sitting here at a computer on a Saturday. I feel lame by comparison.

:clap::clap::clap:

LP's entrance into the Cummings case was short lived... ever since his reward time ran out, he has disappeared from the case. I do remember, though, someone on here contacted him about taking on Adji's case... but is he on it? no...

You don't go into missing children cases for the publicity... you don't go in there for the short haul... you go into it with one thing in sight: to bring the child home (dead or alive), even if it turns into a long haul.

Just wanted to say, Way to go LP...You tried to do the right thing for Caylee and for that you Rock!

LP's entrance into the Cummings case was short lived... ever since his reward time ran out, he has disappeared from the case. I do remember, though, someone on here contacted him about taking on Adji's case... but is he on it? no...

You don't go into missing children cases for the publicity... you don't go in there for the short haul... you go into it with one thing in sight: to bring the child home (dead or alive), even if it turns into a long haul.

I do not like nor dislike LP, however, he was as welcomed in Satsuma as DM was.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back