LP's Confidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to me that some people are defending Leonard. If you go back to the very beginning of this case & read Leonards statements he has done nothing but Lie, spread rumors & flip-flop more than a dying fish. It's right there in black & white.

Leonard Padilla is a shameless exploiter of missing children. The only reason he's involved in this case is because he can get his "Good'ole Boy Mug" on TV every night & he loves all the attention it's bringing him & his campaign.

Whatever happened to Giovanni Gonzalez ? Didn't Leonard & his Nephew Tony say they were looking into that case to see if they could help? Of course that was just more BS to make people think that they help missing children all the time, not just ones that get them millions of dollars of free publicity

I would also bet that Leonard has already hired a ghost writer for his book which will probably be titled ...."Inside the Anthony Home".

Sorry for ranting............I'm going to go throw up now

You are so correct. Nice post. :clap:

My son had a nice discussion with LP at the command center this afternoon. He told him he appreciated the fact that LP was at the team leaders' meeting last night at MN's nightclub, that he showed a lot of class. Then he told him that he had done a good job holding his tongue during the NG show with MN -- very professional. My son said LP smiled, laughed and shook his hand even harder.

Thanks for this insight into LP.:blowkiss:

I have to say, I lost alot of respect for LP while watching MUrts streaming.
He has thrown so much out there about the A's not going out with TES to search, and yet he spent most of the day giving interviews.
He wasnt even talking about the search!! He was talking about himself, and saying how horrible KC is .DUH!!!!We know that. That kinda talk is fine on nancy grace, but the search should have been all about Caylee....and nothing but Caylee.
He recently said,' If we have to drain every lake, and gut every gator, we'll do it to find Caylee'(paraphrasing).
I just dont get how doing interviews all day is helping to find that lil princess....

What I meant by "financial means" was arranging for her bond to be posted. His intent behind posting the bond was to find Caylee. He has not waivered on this.

Regarding the amount of money he has actually contributed to the search, is not for me to judge nor question. His nightly appearance on the news channels and NG has contributed to the intense media coverage thus keeping this tragic story alive until Caylee is found. I commend him for this.

As for "he has been able to pull the wool over everyone"...What lies he tells or drama he creates is irrelevant to me, as long as this poor little girl is not forgotten. The fact that he cares enough to emmerse himself in this nightmare speaks volumes. He could be sitting poolside in sunny California or in the sanctuary of his own home following this story & blogging on his computer, as his young grandchildren play outside, minding his own business and contributing nothing. Where would this case be without his participation in drawing attention to it?

I just pray they find her very soon!

AN eloquently spoken and heartfelt statement with which I can agree completely. Thank you.

I have to say, I lost alot of respect for LP while watching MUrts streaming.
He has thrown so much out there about the A's not going out with TES to search, and yet he spent most of the day giving interviews.
He wasnt even talking about the search!! He was talking about himself, and saying how horrible KC is .DUH!!!!We know that. That kinda talk is fine on nancy grace, but the search should have been all about Caylee....and nothing but Caylee.
He recently said,' If we have to drain every lake, and gut every gator, we'll do it to find Caylee'(paraphrasing).
I just dont get how doing interviews all day is helping to find that lil princess....

That was interesting today when he was giving interviews left and right, wasn't it?

I suppose he had already drained all the waterways and was just taking a break right before gator-gutting. ;)

I am shocked and amazed that anyone here can feel/write anything negative on a day like this.
This should be a day of hope and appreciation for anyone who genuinely cares about Caylee.
IMOO

You're right. We should all be joining together in support of Caylee being found instead of arguing about if Mr. Padilla is a con or an angel or something in between. Perhaps for the days of these searches, which are a very serious matter, especially to her family, as this is their little baby, and the bones, the skeleton for which they search WAS the person that these people loved more than life itself it would appear- as they are obviously utterly destroyed and apparently bouncing off the walls, for all intents and purposes, so no matter what we personally think of them or of Mr. Padilla or of anyone else for that matter, today and as long as this most grievous search IS underway, I do believe it would be just and good that we could all just agree to disagree and join in support of Caylee...

You're right. We should all be joining together in support of Caylee being found instead of arguing about if Mr. Padilla is a con or an angel or something in between. Perhaps for the days of these searches, which are a very serious matter, especially to her family, as this is their little baby, and the bones, the skeleton for which they search WAS the person that these people loved more than life itself it would appear- as they are obviously utterly destroyed and apparently bouncing off the walls, for all intents and purposes, so no matter what we personally think of them or of Mr. Padilla or of anyone else for that matter, today and as long as this most grievous search IS underway, I do believe it would be just and good that we could all just agree to disagree and joing in support of Caylee...

Leonard was out there contributing his time and resources. Today should be about the efforts so many people put forth to find Caylee, and those that want to come on here and make snide remarks...it truly shows your true character to do that on day like today.

There are plenty of people here - including MYSELF - who have donated to TES, who want Caylee's body laid to rest and want justice for her. Don't you dare tell me that my character is diminished because I question Leonard Padilla's actions and his truthfulness.

I, like many people have been following this case for a considerable amount of time. Telling me that today is a day where LP should not be talked about is an absolute cop out. The fact is that you don't want him spoken about at all, regardless of what day it is. And while today is an active step closer to finding Caylee, every day has been difficult for all involved.

And why not today? After all, the great hero Leonard Padilla did sweet FA and instead did the media rounds. Again confirming and enforcing what many think of his all talk and no action. :furious:

Well actually, he has flip-flopped to many different stories.

Let us not forget that Caylee fell off Tony's balcony and died.

Oh and then there's the infamous "Caylee choked on candy" death story.

Gosh, I wonder what ever happened to his original theory after only a couple of days in Orlando when he went on Nancy Grace and publicly called out 5 of Casey's friends, remember that one?

Eenie meenie, minie mo......
At least LP is half right in every one of his theories...Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and she is deceased.

And your theory is?

Leonard was out there contributing his time and resources. Today should be about the efforts so many people put forth to find Caylee, and those that want to come on here and make snide remarks...it truly shows your true character to do that on day like today.

Amen!

I may not agree with all that he says but I think he has helped keep this case in the news, which helped get a lot of searchers to turn up today and look for baby Caylee.

jmo

At least LP is half right in every one of his theories...Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and she is deceased.

And your theory is?

Half right? Hahhaa. Streeeeeeeeetching.

There are numerous other theories he floated around that didn't even come close to being true. Half right on one theory is not good enough for somebody who speaks as if they know fact.

There are plenty of people here - including MYSELF - who have donated to TES, who want Caylee's body laid to rest and want justice for her. Don't you dare tell me that my character is diminished because I question Leonard Padilla's actions and his truthfulness.

I, like many people have been following this case for a considerable amount of time. Telling me that today is a day where LP should not be talked about is an absolute cop out. The fact is that you don't want him spoken about at all, regardless of what day it is. And while today is an active step closer to finding Caylee, every day has been difficult for all involved.

And why not today? After all, the great hero Leonard Padilla did sweet FA and instead did the media rounds. Again confirming and enforcing what many think of his all talk and no action. :furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

snip

At least LP is half right in every one of his theories.

True, LP has stated that Caylee is alive, and then he changed his story that she isn't alive, so yeah, given that he's guessed both options and it has to be one or the other, he's been half right! :)

True, LP has stated that Caylee is alive, and then he changed his story that she isn't alive, so yeah, given that he's guessed both options and it has to be one or the other, he's been half right! :)
What's your point? I think most of us here have hoped that Caylee is alive and, if you take the time to search, there were many posts here about the possibility that she was. LP wasn't allowed the same option? He can only see it one way and that is that? I should hope not! I would hope that we would all be so lucky as to have an open mind that would permit differing points of view!

I give him an A+ for at least trying to believe Casey. Though I've never believed a word coming out of her mouth, at least someone tried. Heck, he lost $ doing so. The thing of it is, I'm sure he'd do it all over again, especially if it winds up meaning he helped in some/any way in what we all want more than anything:finding Caylee.

For that, he's come out on top in this mess.

Could be LP statements were based on the Anthony's "mis-truths".....

At first LP believed the LIES & then he didn't.

What's your point? I think most of us here have hoped that Caylee is alive and, if you take the time to search, there were many posts here about the possibility that she was. LP wasn't allowed the same option? He can only see it one way and that is that? I should hope not! I would hope that we would all be so lucky as to have an open mind that would permit differing points of view!

The point is that SeriouslySearching said that LP has been right in half of every one of his theories, and truthfully, the only thing that he's been right about that he's guessed on both options is that she's either dead or alive - which is a 50/50 guess.

I wonder what he was publicly calling out 5 of Casey's friends for on Nancy Grace?

Hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member