Luke Perry, star of 'Beverly Hills 90210' & 'Riverdale' passed away 3/4/19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now they're reporting it as a massive stroke :(

Luke Perry hospitalized after suffering a 'massive stroke,' according to reports

"Luke Perry is hospitalized after suffering a “massive stroke,” according to reports. TMZ and Blast say that paramedics were called to the Riverdale actor’s home in Sherman Oaks, Calif., on Wednesday at 9:40 a.m. to treat someone suffering a stroke. Perry, who soared to stardom in the ’90s on Beverly Hills, 90210, was transported to the hospital."

So sad. I hope there is a positive outcome for him.

Arnold Robinson tells The Associated Press on that the 52-year-old actor is "currently under observation" at the hospital.

Paramedics responded to a 911 call at about 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at a home in the Sherman Oaks section of Los Angeles and took a patient to a hospital, the city's fire department said. Public records list the address as Perry's.

No reason for the hospitalization or any details on his condition were given.

The same day he was hospitalized, Fox TV announced that it would be running a six-episode return of "90210" that features most of the original cast, but Perry was not among those announced.

Publicist: Luke Perry hospitalized and 'under observation'

Strokes are so devastating.
What percentage of stroke patients make a full recovery?
Currently, about 10 percent of stroke victims recover almost completely, 25 percent recover with minor impairments, 40 percent have moderate to severe impairments requiring special care, and 10 percent require care in a nursing home or other long-term care facility. About 15 percent die shortly after stroke.Sep 1, 2009
Post-Stroke Recovery: Helping the Brain Fight Back - OPEDGE.COM
My mother had a stroke at 51 and was half paralyzed. She was a firecracker! She did everything herself. Walked talked and fought to live. Its all in the will. She passed last May, 13 years after the stroke. JMO kinda crazy story... The doctors couldnt figure out why she could still talk, because the left side of the brain controls speech if your right handed, which she was. They asked how many left handed people we have in our family, we have 5 girls that are. They said she had left handed tendencies or ambidextrous and that helped to transfer the blood to the part of the brain that controls the verbal abilities. I was very greatful tho she had aphasia. I finished alot of her sentences lets say. JMO

I saw an Interview with Tori Spelling and she stated Luke was intending to film some episodes of 90210 but due to his filming schedule on Riverdale it was presenting a conflict. Gosh I watched the show with my Daughter and her girlfriends. They would come to our house often to watch. I wish him well but if massive not good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back