MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it should be his brother but maybe he refused. it will be very time consuming.

It would be exhausting and very emotional too. Maybe his brother just wants to move on with his life.

Aaron Hernandez's family did not know the ex-NFL star left suicide notes for them until it was reported in the media ... and they're furious about it.
Attorney George Leontire went off in front of a judge about how officials have left the family in the dark about the circumstances surrounding Aaron's death.
Leontire says everyone is aware of the reports that Aaron allegedly had the words "John 3:16" on his forehead at the time of his death and other details ... but the family hasn't heard a peep from investigators.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-family-suicide-notes-john-316/

If this is true, who is releasing what was in the notes?
That's why I said I don't know what to believe anymore.

I am interested in the time of death. The 2am check not done might mean nothing If AH committed suicide after 8pm lock up. AH would have wanted to be dead for awhile before found. Still the guard is wrong.

It was stated the other day they had hourly rounds or close to. No way do I believe they didn't check or at least suppose to check between 8 and 2 . That is 6 hours. This is a maximum security prison. They also have had issues. Something doesn't sound right. Jmho

It would be exhausting and very emotional too. Maybe his brother just wants to move on with his life.

and that is exactly what he should do...it seems he has moved on and this will be just ugly...it probably could be simple but Baez et al will do their best to complicate it.

Left the Bible open to a passage talking about eternal life, but I don't think he's going where he hoped. This is unreal

The Bible was opened to a section of the New Testament, John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whosoever believes in him would not perish but have eternal life.” He had scrawled that verse on his forehead with red ink, and also made marks on his hands and feet with that red pen, as though mimicking the stigmata associated with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

I honestly don't know what to believe anymore but Michelle McPhee has been floating the gay rumor around for awhile now. Not sure I believe much of what she says!

i don't think one can imply one is gay if they "hook up" in prison with same sex...just what is available.

Aaron Hernandez's family did not know the ex-NFL star left suicide notes for them until it was reported in the media ... and they're furious about it.
Attorney George Leontire went off in front of a judge about how officials have left the family in the dark about the circumstances surrounding Aaron's death.
Leontire says everyone is aware of the reports that Aaron allegedly had the words "John 3:16" on his forehead at the time of his death and other details ... but the family hasn't heard a peep from investigators.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/21/aaron-hernandez-family-suicide-notes-john-316/

If this is true, who is releasing what was in the notes?
That's why I said I don't know what to believe anymore.

That what I was saying earlier something is up with released info. Prio media reported no notes left. Seems fishy someone close to case releasing info about crime scene so soon. I would be upset too jmho. Especially inaccurate information.

I think it is not right to not inform his family of the notes, but I question who they are calling his family. His 4 yr old daughter isn't reading Twitter and Shay is not legally his family. Nothing has been reported of his brother & mother... I hope they were told. Now that Shay has been appointed executor of his estate, she will be allowed information. The leaks are troubling.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...o-his-suicide/ulCQJxfD3D7LsJUKTxoTzK/amp.html

He continued, “When you read salacious details on Twitter about notes ... We’re all getting it from the media. And the media’s getting it from sources and those sources are government officials. I just am at a loss for words as to why government officials would treat a 4-year-old child and her mother this way.”

i don't think one can imply one is gay if they "hook up" in prison with same sex...just what is available.

Michelle McPhee has reported the reason AH murdered Odin Lloyd is because Odin knew and was going to say something about AH's gay lifestyle.

I have not followed this case but I tuned in when he died. There was a call into either a radio show or a podcast by someone named "rabbit" that said he talked to AH the night before and the discussion was about AH and sex with another man prior to AH even going to jail.

I have no clue if this is true or not but this "Rabbit" said one thing not accepted in the gangs is homosexuality and AH was concerned about it getting out.

ETA - AH could be concerned regardless if it was true or not, something like that getting out in a gang is not good according to this guy.

Michelle McPhee has reported the reason AH murdered Odin Lloyd is because Odin knew and was going to say something about AH's gay lifestyle.

Wow. That kind of makes sense, but I don't know that i believe it. What a mess.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4430464/Three-notes-Bible-Aaron-Hernandez-cell.html

The former football star even gave away most of his personal belongings to fellow inmates and covered the floor of his cell in soap, according to a well-paced source. If he lost his nerve he wouldn't be able to save himself as he would slip around and not be able to land firmly on his feet.

Hernandez's shock suicide also *came on the same day that his former teammates were honored at the White House for their recent Super Bowl win.

Probably trying to take away from team mates WH visit too. He was selfish as well. Jmo

And his suicide was the day before his mother's birthday. Selfish is too nice of a word for this guy.

frankly this is an example of things getting crazy. How does she know that>

I have not followed this case but I tuned in when he died. There was a call into either a radio show or a podcast by someone named "rabbit" that said he talked to AH the night before and the discussion was about AH and sex with another man prior to AH even going to jail.

I have no clue if this is true or not but this "Rabbit" said one thing not accepted in the gangs is homosexuality and AH was concerned about it getting out.

ETA - AH could be concerned regardless if it was true or not, something like that getting out in a gang is not good according to this guy.

Here's that radio show with Rabbit if you want to listen...

http://media.weei.com/theme/7568/a/...ty-led-to-aaron-hernandez-suicide-4-19-17.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member