MA - Aaron Hernandez, N E Patriots player, charged with homicides, commits suicide #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree was well the other article was interesting - but it still becomes this amazing headlines and heralded when anyone who chases around some ball, is good at it, and comes out.

Clothes designers don't make headlines when they come out !

My sense is does not matter which size or shape of a ball it is a very male oritnted kind of thing - through in his cututre and it makes sense that this must be quiet.

Omar Pulse guy illustrates how hard it can be for some ot come out,. I have personally met and talked with many many men in the gay bars, with a wife and kids, and listened to their painful stories.

Most of the time it is religious upbringing that results in them living anguished and pained lives.

The bathhouses were loaded with married men cause it is much faster to get some sex and be home by 8

Thanks CARIIS. Hope you are well. [emoji112]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Globe finally made mention of that male lover, but it was due to the sidebar that happened yesterday in the hearing about the notes (they were able to obtain the transcripts). Sounds like the reason they wanted those notes so badly was because of the news of a male lover. It also sounds like the attorney for that person released a press release (that was in the DM article) because he was getting hounded by the media. The prison now appears to be on lockdown.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...ervice-held/VnvgwYvkkdufsmbMPq8b4M/story.html

The prison where Aaron Hernandez died is on lockdown as part of an investigation into “issues” involving the former football star...
“It’s in lockdown and one of the reasons is because of issues with Mr. Hernandez. And things that have happened with Mr. Hernandez,” Bennett said. The specific subject of the investigation was not discussed at the hearing.
“This family doesn’t know if he had a gay lover in the prison. Or didn’t have a gay lover in the prison,” Leontire said during the sidebar conversation. “Allegedly one of the notes is to a gay lover. They have a right to know that.”
On Monday, a lawyer for a 22-year-old inmate who media outlets have reported was involved in a sexual relationship with Hernandez released a statement statinghe was the intended recipient of one of the letters Hernandez left.

“My client is obviously saddened by the loss of his friend,” read the statement, according to WBZ. The lawyer repeatedly hung up the phone on reporters who attempted to reach him Monday afternoon.

More at link...

But the only warning signs we heard about were belongings he gave away to other prisoners and the watch to his friends family. But there are lots of reasons that 'wealthier' inmates give away radios etc. And it is not usually suicide, as the reason. They barter, make trades and do favors all of the time and it would no mean the guard would assume he was hanging himself because he gave away his radio.

Good point.

But the only warning signs we heard about were belongings he gave away to other prisoners and the watch to his friends family. But there are lots of reasons that 'wealthier' inmates give away radios etc. And it is not usually suicide, as the reason. They barter, make trades and do favors all of the time and it would no mean the guard would assume he was hanging himself because he gave away his radio.

His "friend" Kennedy looks like a perfect match...I see how they connected for sure. I would be very interested in knowing the extent of AH's relationship with Kennedy's father and family in general...when did this giving away of the watch take place...it was clearly a pretty valuable item that could have been given to Shay but instead went to some relative strangers.what were they doing for him on the outside? This goes way beyond the "barter" culture in prison. Seeing Baez and Sulllivan making a statement yesterday was sort of sickening..I guess they are now extremely highly paid "family spokesmen" but it clearly reminds us that they will work this case for any angle to keep it going.

Why would a prison allow an inmate to wear a $50,000.00 watch? Or was it in the hands of his family and they gave it away when he said to? Does anyone know? If AH is wearing a watch in any trial shots, I could not tell an expensive watch from a cheap watch.

It also appears he had high ended cost items that he gave away...I thought the inmates had to buy prison approved items.....or is the stories coming out in the media just making it appear AH had costly things in prison?

What items did he give away? Known $50,000.00 watch, a TV, an iPod or like device (how does an inmate download music for that?), what clothes can he give away as the inmates wear uniforms, what else is there?

His "friend" Kennedy looks like a perfect match...I see how they connected for sure. I would be very interested in knowing the extent of AH's relationship with Kennedy's father and family in general...when did this giving away of the watch take place...it was clearly a pretty valuable item that could have been given to Shay but instead went to some relative strangers.what were they doing for him on the outside? This goes way beyond the "barter" culture in prison. Seeing Baez and Sulllivan making a statement yesterday was sort of sickening..I guess they are now extremely highly paid "family spokesmen" but it clearly reminds us that they will work this case for any angle to keep it going.

Yesterday Baez said told TMZ Sports, “Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false. These are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

Wonder what he'll have to say today since AH's 'friend's' attorney is saying different.

Ha they could be fond of each other just by their tattoo worship - the other guys tattoos are wild

3F906C4900000578-0-image-a-69_1493068463314.jpg

Why would a prison allow an inmate to wear a $50,000.00 watch? Or was it in the hands of his family and they gave it away when he said to? Does anyone know? If AH is wearing a watch in any trial shots, I could not tell an expensive watch from a cheap watch.

It also appears he had high ended cost items that he gave away...I thought the inmates had to buy prison approved items.....or is the stories coming out in the media just making it appear AH had costly things in prison?

What items did he give away? Known $50,000.00 watch, a TV, an iPod or like device (how does an inmate download music for that?), what clothes can he give away as the inmates wear uniforms, what else is there?

He did not have the expensive watch in prison. His family had it and gave it to the family of his fellow inmate.

He did not have the expensive watch in prison. His family had it and gave it to the family of his fellow inmate.

Wonder if his family thought such an expensive gift to his fellow inmate was a bit odd?

I know that would raise some flags to me. Maybe AH was in a regular habit of giving expensive gifts. Still.....

Yesterday Baez said told TMZ Sports, “Rumors of letters to a gay lover, in or out of prison, are false. These are malicious leaks used to tarnish somebody who is dead.”

Wonder what he'll have to say today since AH's 'friend's' attorney is saying different.

Baez really needs to shut up...he is doing his "clients" more damage than anything.

And then there's this:

The rush to proclaim Aaron Hernandez ‘gay’ or ‘bisexeual’ is troubling

http://www.outsports.com/2017/4/24/15386576/aaron-hernandez-suicide-patriots-gay-lover

Thank you for posting this article. I tried to share a link the other day that basically said the same thing, but I couldn't get the link to work for some reason.

I like the DM, and will admit to reading there frequently.
However, I am not buying this story. And really, what does it matter if he was bisexual?

I believe I have read ( sorry, no link ) that the notes were to Shay, his daughter and the general public.

Thank you for posting this article. I tried to share a link the other day that basically said the same thing, but I couldn't get the link to work for some reason.

I like the DM, and will admit to reading there frequently.
However, I am not buying this story. And really, what does it matter if he was bisexual?y

I believe I have read ( sorry, no link ) that the notes were to Shay, his daughter and the general public.

i believe most reports lead to the 3rd being to this Kennedy inmate...does it matter that he was bisexual ...not really at this point no. Frankly AH does not strike me as a guy who would take the time to write a note to the "general public" . Eventually the note recipients will be made public together with lots of things we never knew.

i believe most reports lead to the 3rd being to this Kennedy inmate...does it matter that he was bisexual ...not really at this point no. Frankly AH does not strike me as a guy who would take the time to write a note to the "general public" . Eventually the note recipients will be made public together with lots of things we never knew.

If the note isn't for Kennedy, that means his attorney lied (why would he do that). I'm a little confused as to why AH's family was entitled to the note if it was for Kennedy. Shouldn't Kennedy have been given the note since it was addressed to him (assuming it was).

If the note isn't for Kennedy, that means his attorney lied (why would he do that). I'm a little confused as to why AH's family was entitled to the note if it was for Kennedy. Shouldn't Kennedy have been given the note since it was addressed to him (assuming it was).

I don't think he would lie..no point at all. I assume the notes are considered personal effects of AH and thus go to his next of kin as decided by law...but clearly no reason not to give it to Kennedy. I am pretty darn sure that they knew exactly who Kennedy is and relationship if any.

Just to be clear, I'm not sure I believe he would write a note to the GP either. Was just relaying what I had read/ heard. Now that I'm thinking about it...I think I heard that on my local news.

From a reporter who covered AH...

For two years, I sat in courtrooms a few paces from Aaron Hernandez, listening as prosecutors described the New England Patriots star in the starkest of terms – as a man who could tweet out Father’s Day wishes one day and settle a score with a pistol the next.

And I inevitably heard the same question in every conversation about Hernandez: How could someone with everything do something like this?

Now, as I look back, I see a series of contradictions.

I see the football star who strutted into the courtroom each day like the star he had been, fist-bumping his attorneys as though he had not a care in the world, always careful to avoid that display when the jurors were in the room. I see a guy who could turn and blow a kiss to his fiancée with a twinkle in his eyes but who could stare coldly at a witness testifying against him. I see a guy with an electric smile who could not – or would not – look in the direction of the shattered mother of his victim.

And I hear that inevitable question again.

But I no longer see someone with everything who did something inexplicable.

Instead, I see a deeply troubled man, a man whose athletic ability allowed him – for a time – to create an illusion that masked what was inside.

More at link...

http://www.9news.com/news/local/next/9news-reporter-remembers-aaron-hernandez-trial/432536036

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff