GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following Adam Schefter on twitter and he certainly would be one to report that and he hasn't as of yet. Probably just a rumor at this point, but it's not looking good.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

this is so convoluted

Odin Lloyd is dead, Alexander Bradley was shot in the head/eye (but for some reason, criminal charges were not pressed!), there's a dead jogger found near Aaron's house (not likely related though), Lloyd was dating Aaron's girlfriend's sister, there are reports of a vehicle rented in Aaron's name being involved in one of the crimes

I'm sure there's more dramatic details to come

eta: I think the dead jogger story was confusion over the fact that Lloyd's body was found by a jogger

myfoxboston just reported that Lloyd had sent texts stating that he was with Hernandez earlier in the day prior to being found dead

If Hernandez is charged, I think the trial should be moved out of Boston due to the Patriots fans that might cut him some slack. Somewhere he could get an impartial jury. Like: Buffalo, Miami and NYC are very good areas for a trial for Aaron. JMO
(bbm)

That made me LOL

Source: Patriots' Hernandez likely to be arrested.(si.com)
BOSTON -- New details surfaced late Wednesday night further tying Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez to the investigation of a homicide of a Boston man. Hernandez's involvement in the case is significant enough that a source with knowledge of the investigation said that Hernandez's arrest is likely. It is not yet known what he would be charged with.

On Thursday ABC News reported that a security system in Hernandez's home, which included video surveillance, was smashed intentionally and a cell phone was handed over to police "in pieces" by Hernandez's attorneys. A cleaning crew was seen leaving Hernandez's home on Monday before the police searched the residence.
---
more at the link

I wonder if myfoxboston is planning on picking up the helicopter surveillance ... he's either been at his lawyers office for three hours or the media lost interest (or he snuck out of the parking garage in a different vehicle)

New England Patriots Star...

New England Patriots star 'partied with murder victim hours before he was killed and then destroyed surveillance video from his home and hired a cleaning crew'

• Aaron Hernandez has been questioned by police over death of Odin Lloyd
• Lloyd was dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend
• 23-year-old Patriots tight end is also being sued for a separate alleged shooting in February
• Former assistant Alexander Bradley claims player shot him in the face

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 12:51 EST, 20 June 2013 | UPDATED: 14:52 EST, 20 June 2013

I think we can conclude that things are not looking up for Mr. Aaron Hernandez.

idk I'm just not getting a 'guilty' vibe at all from this guy

I think we can conclude that things are not looking up for Mr. Aaron Hernandez.

It would seem.

idk I'm just not getting a 'guilty' vibe at all from this guy

I've never even heard him talk before. So I'd have to see him talking to police to see what I believe. I'm from Buffalo so of course he's guilty in my mind.

Actually, I was shocked about this and so was Mr Pizza. There just didn't seem to be any inkling in MSM. I guess I'm bewildered and betrayed (ha), but was there any hint of this?

New York Post:

Report: NFL Star Aaron Hernandez Seen Going Into Home After Gunshots

"New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was spotted on surveillance video walking into his suburban home just minutes after neighbors heard gunshots nearby, according to reports."

"The residents told police they heard gunfire between 3 and 3:30 a.m. on the same day that Hernandez’s buddy Odin Lloyd was fatally shot, according to Fox 25."

"The victim, a semiprofessional football player, was found dead in an industrial park about a half-mile from Hernandez’s home. Police told the station that Lloyd was killed near where he was found."

"Separate surveillance videos show the tight end outside Lloyd’s home about an hour before the incident, and then walking into his own North Attleboro, Mass., home after the shots were heard, the station said."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/video_replay_QTp1HbTuWADecWttgbwhyO

From above link:

"ABC News said the murder was “execution style."

"Meanwhile, cops who searched Hernandez’s home Tuesday plan to go there again with a new search warrant based on evidence that “he destroyed his home-security system,” an investigator told ABC News."

"Law-enforcement sources said Hernandez’s security setup, which includes video surveillance, was smashed intentionally, ABC said."

"Hernandez’s lawyers have turned over a cellphone — smashed “in pieces” — to investigators, sources said."

"And in another odd coincidence, Hernandez hired a team of house cleaners to thoroughly clean his suburban Boston mansion Monday, law-enforcement sources told ABC."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/video_replay_QTp1HbTuWADecWttgbwhyO

If Hernandez is charged, I think the trial should be moved out of Boston due to the Patriots fans that might cut him some slack. Somewhere he could get an impartial jury. Like: Buffalo, Miami and NYC are very good areas for a trial for Aaron. JMO

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinio.../06/source_aaron_hernandez_barred_by_patriots

Friday, June 21, 2013
By: Dave Wedge, Ron Borges, John Zaremba and Gary J. Remal

Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, whose sprawling North Attleboro home is part of a homicide probe, was booted from Gillette Stadium yesterday when he showed up for a workout as cops continued to hunt for clues in the death of a Dorchester man, according to a source close to the team.

Hernandez, 23, was allowed in the building, but staff was waiting for him and instructed him to leave, the source told the Herald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME