MA MA - Ana Walshe, 39, regional general manager of a real estate company, Cohasset, 1 Jan 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to give the husband the benefit of the doubt, but any time I do that with a case here I end up being wrong and feeling like an idiot. They've beaten the optimism out of me. Art fraud and murder are worlds apart but the willingness to commit a crime is the same in both cases.
The willingness to get something you want by immoral means.

I'm having reminders of Annie Le.
After an extensive search at Yale she was ultimately found encased in a wall in the lab where she was working.
House has a basement right?

Maybe I should go for a walk now......

I want to give the husband the benefit of the doubt, but any time I do that with a case here I end up being wrong and feeling like an idiot. They've beaten the optimism out of me. Art fraud and murder are worlds apart but the willingness to commit a crime is the same in both cases.

Not to mention taking $1M + from his dad which made his dad have to work past his desired retirement age

I'm having reminders of Annie Le.
After an extensive search at Yale she was ultimately found encased in a wall in the lab where she was working.
House has a basement right?

Maybe I should go for a walk now......

They've had dogs around the area, though, right?

Based on LE's activities and search locations, it seems like there is no supporting evidence to suggest she got very far from home that morning. You don't drain a pool in the backyard if you have better leads.

All that said, I was watching the interview with the police, and there was a really subtle nod before he began answering this question. His answer also was really interesting.

[The reporter asked him if there was any reason to believe she'd just take off/disappear.]

Yesterday was Brian and Ana's 8th wedding anniversary according to The Sun.

JAN 6, 2023

Ana and Brian Walshe's 8th wedding anniversary is January 6, 2023
Ana and Brian Walshe's 8th wedding anniversary is January 6, 2023

Am I the only one that finds it unusual for a mom to not contact her kiddo's for three or four days and no one be concerned? She had 3 toddlers that must miss their mommy and want to see her on or talk to her. I have grands and their mom's are always calling and saying let me talk to so and so. For there to be no contact for days and no one report it just blows my mind.

Yes, I find it so strange as to be entirely unbelievable. IMO

I wonder if there are any calls/texts from his cell to hers during that time.

Is it possible that Ana arranged to be picked up at one of the commercial establishments after trudging through those woods unseen? That she indeed took off, to protect herself?
I know....her kids.
But maybe she made arrangements for reunification after? when her husband goes to jail?

I'm reaching....

more info about the legal difficulties, charges, and theft of >$1m

smh

given the fact that the husband has home confinement, would that rule out him taking her anywhere outside the house?

(might be a silly question, i’m not from
the US so i don’t exactly know how strict the rules are or whether there are loop holes)

They've had dogs around the area, though, right?

Based on LE's activities and search locations, it seems like there is no supporting evidence to suggest she got very far from home that morning. You don't drain a pool in the backyard if you have better leads.

All that said, I was watching the interview with the police, and there was a really subtle nod before he began answering this question. His answer also was really interesting.

[The reporter asked him if there was any reason to believe she'd just take off/disappear.]
Yes. I strongly belive this is what happened. She wanted a way out. Especially if there are possible legal ramifications for her as well. JMO

Weapon ...

Curious about this IG post dated 3/17/22 - Ana Walshe on Instagram: "7 exciting years ago I left DC for love in Boston. 3 children (and a dog) later, time has come for us to go back. Right in time for Cherry Blossoms. #gratefulheart #excited #washingtondc #newjob #newbeginnings"
Was this right after they sold the Jerusleum Road house? Ana's post makes it sound as if the whole family is going back.
Good catch. This changes things for me. She wanted to move back to DC. She so wanted to move back to DC she got a fancy new job down there. She told the world the family was moving back to DC. Time for "us" to go back, not time for me to go back.

Now with her husband's charges, he likely couldn't leave MA. It looks like he may be facing jail time.

What if she was giving him some time to figure it out and planned to move with the kids down to DC in 2023?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb