GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyJustice has the full argument between Shapiro and the judge about the jury instructions. The beginning of the tape is the argument about the additional instruction the CW wanted to add. Go to 57.39 to hear the judge read that instruction to the jury.

[video=youtube;959ujBuFwxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=959ujBuFwxI[/video]

Yes, it was added.

ETA....I'm not sure how to explain it. Best I can do is.....they don't have to think that RB is innocent to find him guilty.

If I am wrong somebody please correct me.

LadyJustice has the full argument between Shapiro and the judge about the jury instructions. The beginning of the tape is the argument about the additional instruction the CW wanted to add. Go to 57.39 to hear the judge read that instruction to the jury.

I did but don't understand it.

ETA....I'm not sure how to explain it. Best I can do is.....they don't have to think that RB is innocent to find him guilty.

If I am wrong somebody please correct me.

Ok thanks. Well that's interesting so put the whole thing on MM even if they think she's involved? Let him take the whole fall. Wow

I hope that instruction doesn't hang this jury.

Thanks for all the updating!

Somebody help me understand how they can change the charge and add joint whatevermajiggy. Can the pros. seriously do this?? add and make it work for them for a conviction? There clearly is not enough evidence for a conviction. And I'm not talking we've watched to many crime shows and theres no DNA so he must be innocent type thing...there is NO evidence!

I really hope we get a verdict tomorrow! I have to have surgery Thursday and I don't want to miss it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the updating!

Somebody help me understand how they can change the charge and add joint whatevermajiggy. Can the pros. seriously do this?? add and make it work for them for a conviction? There clearly is not enough evidence for a conviction. And I'm not talking we've watched to many crime shows and theres no DNA so he must be innocent type thing...there is NO evidence!

If it's hung do you think the DA will retry? If he's found not guilty will RBs deal still be honored?

If it's hung do you think the DA will retry? If he's found not guilty will RBs deal still be honored?

My immediate answer is yes, she'll be read her rights within a minute of a non guilty verdict... but then boy oh boy I stop and think CW really seems to think MM was the murderer. I just don't see it.
I really, really, really think there are some heavy politics going on behind the scenes and gross neglect on the investigation.
But I have faith the jury is going to get his one right.
How about you, what do you think?

Interesting to read this. Does anyone have the full jury instructions to see how Judge Sanders presented this to the jury?

If the article is correct and the jury instructions are clear on this charge, it's hard to see how the jury would convict MM based on the evidence presented in court. But if the instructions are not clear, I can understand Shapiro going ballistic, and how this would be a huge issue on appeal.

Wowza.

The chemistry is unbelievable.

I really hope we get a verdict tomorrow! I have to have surgery Thursday and I don't want to miss it!

Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery! Xo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads