MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first pic is Baby Doe. Not sure if Ember Lynn was ruled out officially. But how could it be her? She is not from MA. She is 6 in shorter than Baby Doe. She is 8 pounds heavier than Baby Doe. And she wasn't even missing until after Baby Doe was already found.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree. I was just thrown off by that first pic. I've never seen the black and white rendering of baby doe with her hair back. Where did that come from?

[video=cnn;us/2015/07/11/baby-doe-mystery-deerpark-massachusetts-kaye-dnt-ac.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/12/us/boston-baby-doe-investigation/index.html?eref=edition[/video] <-- This one was from yesterday but its interesting. You see the artist that made her digital rendering portrait actually editing it. Neat.

What is this word "safely" that you use? We're talking about Boston drivers here :D If she put on her blinkers while she got out of the car, she was safer than most.
LOL. Exactly!! You're talking about M*******s. They dont need a safe area to stop or a marked approval area...they stop where they want, when they want. If you shoot them a stare like "WTH are you doing fool!" They just flip you off with the middle finger. I learned to just go around people that stop in the road. I dont want no part of whatever they got going on. LOL. So keep this in mind when thinking about the incident on the bridge with the "fuit."

LOL. Exactly!! You're talking about M*******s. They dont need a safe area to stop or a marked approval area...they store where they want, when they want. If you shoot them a stare like "WTH are you doing fool!" They just flip you off with the middle finger. I learned to just go around people that stop in the road. I dont want no part of whatever they got going on. LOL. So keep this in mind when thinking about the incident on the bridge with the "fuit." M*******.
LOL did that really just censor Mass H_ _ _ _ ? LOL!! Interesting.

[video=cnn;us/2015/07/11/baby-doe-mystery-deerpark-massachusetts-kaye-dnt-ac.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/12/us/boston-baby-doe-investigation/index.html?eref=edition[/video] <-- This one was from yesterday but its interesting. You see the artist that made her digital rendering portrait actually editing it. Neat.

So the forensic artist that made the original rendering is the same artist that made the black and white photo? I find she looks younger in the black and white photo. Maybe it's because her hair is pulled back?

Okay..hold on... I jus read the article. She wasn't actually tested for the pollen only the bag
Hair samples are also being examined for clues to the water she drank, which would tie her to a region of the country. The latest development was the result of tests on pollen in the bag, which suggested last week that she was either from the Boston area or spent a fair amount of time there, Procopio said.

So the bag tested positive but it does not say she actually does. Her clothing etc doesn't, jus the bag

Okay..hold on... I jus read the article. She wasn't actually tested for the pollen only the bag
Hair samples are also being examined for clues to the water she drank, which would tie her to a region of the country. The latest development was the result of tests on pollen in the bag, which suggested last week that she was either from the Boston area or spent a fair amount of time there, Procopio said.

So the bag tested positive but it does not say she actually does. Her clothing etc doesn't, jus the bag

I understood it to say that the other contents of the bag were being tested but the results weren't back yet.

Oh. Well that sort of changes things a bit
: /

Of course the bag has boston pollen on it. It sat out in Boston. I mean if expect them to find boston pollen in her as well but maybe they'll find other pollens in addition to boston pollens?

Every article I've read indicates specifically the clothing and the blanket were tested and showed pollen and soot. Please link the article that you read that contradicts this please. :)

I don't go over the Tobin Bridge frequently, but if traffic there were completely gridlocked, I suppose it wouldn't be completely unreasonable to step out of your car to toss out a bag of stinky old fruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, really. People will stop in the middle of a moving lane for no apparent reason. They'll dump all kinds of junk most anywhere. This tale makes me roll my eyes and fear for humanity, but it doesn't strike me as unusual for Boston.

Right ... Boston drivers. Have experienced it - was passing through Boston and got stuck in the tunnel late in the afternoon and at the tail end of a funeral procession to boot. Felt very safe ....... not. Love your wit and it made me smile which is a good thing amidst this case.

You guys are offending me, LOL I was bon in Bostin and proud uv it, haha.

That said the Mass H** comments are a bit over. I try to be a considerate driver but can beat any taxi driver. They should not try and I may need counseling to get over it LOLOL

That said the Mass H** comments are a bit over. I try to be a considerate driver but can beat any taxi driver. They should not try and I may need counseling to get over it LOLOL

My husband is from Boston. I hate the way he drives. LOL

No, really. People will stop in the middle of a moving lane for no apparent reason. They'll dump all kinds of junk most anywhere. This tale makes me roll my eyes and fear for humanity, but it doesn't strike me as unusual for Boston.

Thank you carbuff. I always appreciate your posts especially as a local. But the Tobin bridge - I would cry if I got a flat tire there and I am a dude. Hello AAA? Hello 911 I am in fear of my life right now!

"Having said that" (one of my favorite expressions) I think they may have closed the toll booth there. Years ago the guy I saw jump off while I was working in a building under there had stopped, backed up traffic and just leaped with his door open and the car running. That's how little space there is. It was minutes before EMT's responded because the toll guys would call as soon as someone stopped.

I remember once when I went up there to catch the bus because my car was in the shop, I was looking over the rail at my building. The toll guy came out and asked if everything was ok with me. I remember he was staring at my eyes, LOL. They were very attentive.

I don't think they are there anymore and ya, someone can stop anywhere and toss old fruit out. I ain't buyin it though - continue on to Chelsea or Charlestown and toss it on the street like everyone else, HAHA!

MOO

I'm an import. I calls 'em as I sees 'em, and I once nearly ran down a guy who stopped in the middle of the middle lane on I-90 to change drivers. No ****, one guy ran around the back and one guy ran around the front, and as soon as they got back in the car, they were off at high speed. I presume pharmaceuticals were involved...

Somebody once dumped a garbage bag full of aged and broken lawn flamingoes on the driveway of Mr. Carbuff's former employer.

eta: stelehart, that's a good point about no need to dump it from the Tobin when she could have just dropped it anywhere...

I'm an import. I calls 'em as I sees 'em, and I once nearly ran down a guy who stopped in the middle of the middle lane on I-90 to change drivers. No ****, one guy ran around the back and one guy ran around the front, and as soon as they got back in the car, they were off at high speed. I presume pharmaceuticals were involved...

Somebody once dumped a garbage bag full of aged and broken lawn flamingoes on the driveway of Mr. Carbuff's former employer.

eta: stelehart, that's a good point about no need to dump it from the Tobin when she could have just dropped it anywhere...
HAHA that's just a Chinese fire drill. Jeeze just go around, LOL

ETA: That brake pedal is a big part of driver ed here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413