MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evelina Frikha has bangs in that picture, "Our Girl" does not. Old picture? But geesh, all these precious baby girls look like they could be her.

Me too! I was very happy to see it. I hope someone who knows something sees it.

Isn't Evelina's the one whose father took her to Syria or Turkey?
I haven't seen any update since they reported them missing.She is described as light complexion and is the same size.I agree though,the only pic I have seen of her has bangs.

Bones can determine gender. Specifically the pelvis bone and skull. : )

Yes, but this was an eyeball description as the body was discovered. Might have been related to the clothing, I suppose.

Yes, but this was an eyeball description as the body was discovered. Might have been related to the clothing, I suppose.

Not only that but this body was partially clothed and showed no signs of trauma on her body.

"The body of a woman found on a Plum Island beach Sunday morning was partially unclothed, but showed no signs of physical trauma, a spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s office said Sunday afternoon. "
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...sland-beach/hem7P25L3YOlZLT64OLU0I/story.html

http://www.wcvb.com/news/woman-found-dead-on-plum-island-beach/34871914

My guess is this death is quite recent and too far to be connected to Deer Island.

MOO

Not only that but this body was partially clothed and showed no signs of trauma on her body.

"The body of a woman found on a Plum Island beach Sunday morning was partially unclothed, but showed no signs of physical trauma, a spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s office said Sunday afternoon. "
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...sland-beach/hem7P25L3YOlZLT64OLU0I/story.html

http://www.wcvb.com/news/woman-found-dead-on-plum-island-beach/34871914

My guess is this death is quite recent and too far to be connected to Deer Island.

MOO

That would be my guess also.

I also saw the electronic billboard on Rt 290 in Worcester.

"One hundred fifty young girls have been ruled out since the June 25 discovery, in a search spanning 36 states and several countries. Most of the girls were found alive and well across the United States and in countries including Mexico, Trinidad, Peru, Puerto Rico, and India, while two other leads concerning girls from France and Brazil have not yet been ruled out, said State Police spokesman David Procopio."

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...nvestigated/KPsXWqHaau32CwzzdUQkEK/story.html

It's not that far- just an hour. Both islands off boston coast with no apparent signs of trauma-- sounds like they COULD be related into opinion

Deer Island isn't really off the coast though. It's still inside Boston Harbor. Yes, there are places a pair of bodies could have gone into the water where one would drift into the harbor and one would drift out, but it wouldn't be likely.

Though the complete media crackdown on information around this person has me wondering. Very strange.

It's not that far- just an hour. Both islands off boston coast with no apparent signs of trauma-- sounds like they COULD be related into opinion

If they are related, that could've very well been the plan, to leave them in different areas, especially if by boat. Nothing can be ruled out. Does sound awful strange two bodies found around area water, hour away, a baby, and a adult female. Come on..... anything is possible, at least they can compare dna from adult female to "our baby girl"

my OPINION.... I'm stuck on emili........ I've been stuck on her from several weeks ago every since I googled missing children from other countries and her little face
Popped up.... of course my opinion only. But the side by side images turn my stomach...

That would be my guess also.
Just bc she was found later, for all we know it could be in relation, and this woman could have been alive longer than"our baby doe" we don't know the in betweens , we can't fill in the gaps of either case, all we know that two bodies have been found an hour away. A baby and a female woman. Both unidentified..... until we know anything is possible. It's too close in comparison if u all me.

Here's what we do know, were def getting closer. To have ruled out that many kids, that means we're only getting closer... I'm so ready, I can't wait until we all know her name. Can't wait until she can be at rest. I hope and pray her last little bit of time was
Peaceful and she knew she was loved.

Deer Island isn't really off the coast though. It's still inside Boston Harbor. Yes, there are places a pair of bodies could have gone into the water where one would drift into the harbor and one would drift out, but it wouldn't be likely.

Though the complete media crackdown on information around this person has me wondering. Very strange.
Who has the media cracked down on Carbuff?

Who has the media cracked down on Carbuff?

Sorry, I meant that LE in Plum Island was not releasing any information at all to the media. I guess I meant shut out rather than cracked down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413