MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how the isotopes work, can they tell how long she was in different places? What if she was drinking bottled water that was bottled in California, but drank it in Mississippi?

Can they run these test on live people? I'd be interested to see the tests run on my kiddos then see how accurate they are. Since May they've been in 5 different states and 4 different countries. How would they narrow down the state we live in?

They spent close to approx $2500.00 on these tests per the company's first press release. When I read this article it seems they have nothing new. Ugh. Honestly, the info is all over the map. She could be from NE no wait, she could be from anywhere in the US. Disappointing. No smoking gun. IMO.
i agree!!!!! So many were rootn for this test, and it was suppose to tell us so much, it has told us exactly what we know. according to the other test they knew she was in that area, i was under impression this test was suppose to explain so much more.. Apparently either they are not telling us anything again, or this test wasnt as great as some speculated... Sorry if this seems mean, but Im so disgusted..... Im not being mean, I was just in high hopes she would get a name and be at peace and rest... feels like my heart is broken all over again.. i think of her daily nightly, and i jus wanted her named. :(

I'm not sure how the isotopes work, can they tell how long she was in different places? What if she was drinking bottled water that was bottled in California, but drank it in Mississippi?

Can they run these test on live people? I'd be interested to see the tests run on my kiddos then see how accurate they are. Since May they've been in 5 different states and 4 different countries. How would they narrow down the state we live in?
it s a crock of poo.... it didnt do anything to help.

So police should look into traveling storm damage contractors. Did the Boston area have any hail storms that roofs are being replaced? That happened in my neighborhood. Company came in and fixed so many roofs.

Hold on....Bingo! How about that huge snow storm NE had last year? What areas needed contractors to come in and repair insurance claims? There are those who move from area to area for this work specifically.
Traveling contractors... that's the ticket.

I know Electricians from Ohio were headed to Boston this winter during some of those storms!!! You might be on to something there.

romani? that would explain no one coming to LE about it.

Since speculation currently is pointing to Baby Doe having a lifestyle or at least a Summer of traveling. I'm considering the caregiver either works for themself or does not work at all. Who gets that kind of time off to travel? Except for educators. They get the Summer off. Just thinking out loud here...

me too :(

well, of course Mass is a New England state.... so what does that mean. Mass Vermont Conn and few others are New England states, so of course the test shows that, bc she was n Mass... so it sounds like a dead end, i thought the test would do more..

you know, my bestie's brother travelled to new jersey when that big storm knocked out the power. he is an electrician for pacific gas and electric and we are from CA.. so they do have travelling contractors.

I know Electricians from Ohio were headed to Boston this winter during some of those storms!!! You might be on to something there.

Could also be the child of circus workers or a traveling fair. I know a couple who work for a traveling fair in the summers (both are teachers) and one works while the other watches their five year old son, and vice versa.

I know the big Apple circus tours mainly in New England (I have seen it every year since I was 5) for example.

Okay, so what about DNA on her body, was that tested for? If it is a situation with a accidental childs death, and they are afraid to report, wouldn't the mother father caregiver whoever be crying over her body maybe even holding her crying..... None of this is making any sense.... IM SORRY but its not. im mad very mad at the IDIOT that put her there like trash, a helpless little girl, innocent sweet, placed in a trash bag, left for god knows what to have ate her.... etc... then after all this nobody is saying nothing.... THIS IS SO SICK, and doing this is INHUMANE!!! I hope whomever is responsible ROTs in hell...... Now it s been months and she still isn't claimed identified. What ab finger prints on the trash bag.. DNA something........... If she was born in NEW ENGLAND states there is a record!!!! Yes the LE might have to dig a little deeper.. ITs apparent the testing hasnt summed up anything, its back to old fashion investigation... IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT NOBODY RECOGNIZES HER IM JUST SO BAFFLED..... IT COULD VERY WELL BEEN SUMMER BREAK AND VACATION WENT VERY WRONG.....At this point a dadgum UFO could've put her there ( sarcasm), bc we have nothing once again.......... ugh i need a breather i have to calm down....

THis is why I brought up many days ago about the pollen thing.. How, I live in Florida, 10 minutes from Alabama Line, i cross over to Alabama and go another 10 minutes and im at my gparents house. We have same trees in our yard... etc... I asked about this and us having same things how would this test serve a purpose...... Thats why I have believed she is not local..... Mass is big, with many counties, cities.... etc.. Then in my situation Alabama Florida line thing, so many surrounding states she could've been from easily..... THis test didnt work the way it was explained... It was made to sound like they would pinpoint her area not states, area, as in neighborhood up to just a few months.. days etc.... This was why so many were talking ab trees in neighborhoods and so forth.. The New England states they are referring are all the surrounding state including Mass... What purpose was this test...... JUST asking?

Okay, so what about DNA on her body, was that tested for? If it is a situation with a accidental childs death, and they are afraid to report, wouldn't the mother father caregiver whoever be crying over her body maybe even holding her crying..... None of this is making any sense.... IM SORRY but its not. im mad very mad at the IDIOT that put her there like trash, a helpless little girl, innocent sweet, placed in a trash bag, left for god knows what to have ate her.... etc... then after all this nobody is saying nothing.... THIS IS SO SICK, and doing this is INHUMANE!!! I hope whomever is responsible ROTs in hell...... Now it s been months and she still isn't claimed identified. What ab finger prints on the trash bag.. DNA something........... If she was born in NEW ENGLAND states there is a record!!!! Yes the LE might have to dig a little deeper.. ITs apparent the testing hasnt summed up anything, its back to old fashion investigation... IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT NOBODY RECOGNIZES HER IM JUST SO BAFFLED..... IT COULD VERY WELL BEEN SUMMER BREAK AND VACATION WENT VERY WRONG.....At this point a dadgum UFO could've put her there ( sarcasm), bc we have nothing once again.......... ugh i need a breather i have to calm down....

While you grab your inhaler....If LE has such evidence, unfortunately for us, they aren't giving any of that info up...yet. It's close to the vest.

Could also be the child of circus workers or a traveling fair. I know a couple who work for a traveling fair in the summers (both are teachers) and one works while the other watches their five year old son, and vice versa.

I know the big Apple circus tours mainly in New England (I have seen it every year since I was 5) for example.

Is this what it has come to? Floridian says UFO abduction and now you think she's with the circus! :ufo::floorlaugh: I'm glad there are some lighthearted moments in such a sad situation. :innocent:

There are companies that travel from state to state following damage, whether it be hail, snow, flood damage, etc.
Where I live we had a major hail storm that ripped off house roofs. There were two companies that came to the area and replaced roofs. They had to have made a $$killing$$. Once they are done, a few months or so, depending on the amount of damage, they move on to the next city.

If Our Girl has traveled this is a real possibility. So off the top of my head, not being from Boston, there was that major snow storm last winter. Check the companies that came to the area to do the repairs. Where else have they been? If police can track the areas Our Girl has been and match it up to a traveling contractor company travels, there may be a match.

romani? that would explain no one coming to LE about it.

I have thought about this SO MANY times. Gypsy, Romani...both cultures are known for not stepping forward when things happen. They do not like LE. They stay guarded and only associate within their group. They tend to have kids that no one outside the group knows...kids that are undocumented. She was found in very modest clothing. They tend to glitz it up a bit. Still a possibility though. They do pierce ears as babies! They love jewelry on their kids.

Is this what it has come to? Floridian says UFO abduction and now you think she's with the circus! :ufo::floorlaugh: I'm glad there are some lighthearted moments in such a sad situation. :innocent:
lol.... i know bc im going crazy over here in florida... I might need to join a circus

There are companies that travel from state to state following damage, whether it be hail, snow, flood damage, etc.
Where I live we had a major hail storm that ripped off house roofs. There were two companies that came to the area and replaced roofs. They had to have made a $$killing$$. Once they are done, a few months or so, depending on the amount of damage, they move on to the next city.

If Our Girl has traveled this is a real possibility. So off the top of my head, not being from Boston, there was that major snow storm last winter. Check the companies that came to the area to do the repairs. Where else have they been? If police can track the areas Our Girl has been and match it up to a traveling contractor company travels, there may be a match.
Might catch some heat saying this but um...IMO, a lot of the contractors that came up here tend to be Gypsy. They rip people off and then they leave. No offense to any Gypsies...it's the truth. Now Gypsy is back on the radar.

I have thought about this SO MANY times. Gypsy, Romani...both cultures are known for not stepping forward when things happen. They do not like LE. They stay guarded and only associate within their group. They tend to have kids that no one outside the group knows...kids that are undocumented. She was found in very modest clothing. They tend to glitz it up a bit. Still a possibility though. They do pierce ears as babies! They love jewelry on their kids.
my hubbies momma was a gypsy..

Might catch some heat saying this but um...IMO, a lot of the contractors that came up here tend to be Gypsy. They rip people off and then they leave. No offense to any Gypsies...it's the truth. Now Gypsy is back on the radar.

i agree, thats what my hubs mom did..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member