MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't they include which other states she had been in?

My guess is it's too familiar to MANY other state drinking water systems. Don't quote me on that. Opinion. I'm researching that now. Appears to be a needle in a haystack. Yet again. LE must be so frustrated. They are the ones that physically lifted this tiny child from the shore.

LOL! Well if you run off and join, be sure to still post here. Happy to have you here.

awwww, thanks.... I could only stay for a day or at least until dinner time, bc my hubby and child seem to think they cant feed themselves.. lol

There are also the gypsy driveway seal coaters. Once an area is baron they move on.

I'm not sure how the isotopes work, can they tell how long she was in different places? What if she was drinking bottled water that was bottled in California, but drank it in Mississippi?

Can they run these test on live people? I'd be interested to see the tests run on my kiddos then see how accurate they are. Since May they've been in 5 different states and 4 different countries. How would they narrow down the state we live in?

I'd like to know this too. I have so many questions tonight! Sorry, don't mean to be dominating the posts here. I've been at work all day...no time to post from there. Just seeing all this now. I was thinking all of these different tests would yield better results because OUR GIRL was not in advanced decomposition and she had long hair, finger nails and teeth. Things that have HISTORY. I thought hair would give them chemicals she was exposed to, drugs(if applicable). She had to have died of SOMETHING. Still no COD? Hey Joypath, we need your forensic/patho brain. LOL Do you think LE collected more test results than what they are currently sharing? What are your thoughts on this? They *just* got them back so maybe its premature to think this is all?! :justice: <-- WANT.

I don't think LE drops all their coins on the floor for everyone to pick up. If ya know what I mean. ;)

I agree, no cause of death is very frustrating.

Since speculation currently is pointing to Baby Doe having a lifestyle or at least a Summer of traveling. I'm considering the caregiver either works for themself or does not work at all. Who gets that kind of time off to travel? Except for educators. They get the Summer off. Just thinking out loud here...

Drug dealers, people on welfare, EBT etc. They drive the biggest SUV's, have the best electronics, always on they iPhone6 blocking traffic, spend all day at the beach, live under the radar, have no fear of law enforcement, networks of law consultants who defend and consult with them - come to Massachusetts, it's FREE!

BTW all the teachers I know get about 2 weeks in the summer. They are at school after it closes and before it starts and during the summer spend much time planning, researching and attending seminars. So no. They don't have a whole summer off. By My Experience.

:cow:

Is there a large Romani (gypsy) community in NE?

I can't stop thinking she might belong to a military family. My husband used to work in military housing in New England. Many families kept to them selves.

Hello everyone! I never posted anything here. But, I always read the threads about Baby Doe. I found this article today. There's a forensic pathologist explaining about the isotope test.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/0...across-country-during-short-life-report-says/

I can't believe no one knows this little girl. I think she's the daughter of an illegal immigrant. The family/friends are probably afraid to come forward, because they don't want to be deported.

What are reasons a 3-5 year old what have had to travel?

Military family (doesn't Coast Guard have a significant presence in Boston?), Roma family/Other Cultural Group unlikely to see "outsiders", Illegal Immigrants, Parents/Guardians' work related travel, Custody disputes/changes, Family on the run: abusive significant others, felon parents/guardians, General transient/homeless lifestyle, Illicit Activity-drugs/trafficking/prostitution/etc

Why would a parent/guardian/adult not come forward about the death of a child?

Murder, Molestation, Immigration status, Involved in Illegal Activity, Currently Wanted for Illegal Activity, On the Run from Spouse/Family, Secret/Hidden Child, Abducted Child

Where do those two factors overlap and why would someone be in the Boston area?

I thought the Roma/some-other-tight-knit-cultural-group thing might be something, but if a child died accidentally, and they didn't seek the police, wouldn't they probably lovingly bury the child? Not dispose of in a bag?

yes, me too......
Hello everyone! I never posted anything here. But, I always read the threads about Baby Doe. I found this article today. There's a forensic pathologist explaining about the isotope test.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/0...across-country-during-short-life-report-says/

I can't believe no one knows this little girl. I think she's the daughter of an illegal immigrant. The family/friends are probably afraid to come forward, because they don't want to be deported.

Has anyone considered that this child might have had only a mom taking care of her, and perhaps the mom was murdered and there is no one else to report the child missing?? The fact that she had very long hair and pierced ears and was cutely dressed (leggings and a zebra blanket) tells me at least that she was not abused or neglected and some one was taking good care of her. If her mother was young and maybe even a runaway herself and now dead at the hands of a kidnapper, that could explain why no one has reported her missing. Just a thought that escaped!

Has anyone considered that this child might have had only a mom taking care of her, and perhaps the mom was murdered and there is no one else to report the child missing?? The fact that she had very long hair and pierced ears and was cutely dressed (leggings and a zebra blanket) tells me at least that she was not abused or neglected and some one was taking good care of her. If her mother was young and maybe even a runaway herself and now dead at the hands of a kidnapper, that could explain why no one has reported her missing. Just a thought that escaped!

Yes, there was some speculation that maybe the body of a woman found on Plum Island not too long ago was related, but it does not appear there was any relation. I don't remember the particulars, but I think she was middle aged and childless.

The lack of people coming forward (if it was indeed an accident or some health issue and not murder), doesn't make sense unless she was the child of illegal immigrants, or her parents/guardians were involved in something nefarious. If she was the daughter of a runaway/young single mom who was kidnapped, I still think someone would ahve come forward and reported the mom and daughter as missing by now. The mom would have to have had a job/childcare, and if she didn't, she would have had to live with someone and gotten benefits...

In New England right now, the most likely thing for a young mother to have died of is an opiate overdose. There have been more than a hundred overdose deaths so far this year.

As for the isotope analysis -- the rumor around here is that there was something quite unexpected in the results and that's why they're doing more research and more testing. This is the first thing they've had that they haven't immediately given out all of the details for, so I'm really hoping this is the break they needed. (fingers crossed, knock on wood, :praying:)

One of the TV news stories last night did mention that yes, if (for example) you live in California but only drink Poland Springs bottled water, you will have Maine isotopes in your hair etc. But they didn't include that in the story they posted on line, so perhaps they weren't quite accurate. I dunno.

There are Romani in New England, and from spring to fall there are lots of migrant agriculture and service industry workers. But when you see references to "gypsy roofing contractors," or something like that, they don't usuall mean Romani, they're more likely to be using it in the sense of people who are here today, gone tomorrow, and not available to fix problems.

Immigrants only rarely get deported in Massachusetts; in general, LE doesn't check immigration status or report to ICE.

Yes, there was some speculation that maybe the body of a woman found on Plum Island not too long ago was related, but it does not appear there was any relation. I don't remember the particulars, but I think she was middle aged and childless.

The lack of people coming forward (if it was indeed an accident or some health issue and not murder), doesn't make sense unless she was the child of illegal immigrants, or her parents/guardians were involved in something nefarious. If she was the daughter of a runaway/young single mom who was kidnapped, I still think someone would ahve come forward and reported the mom and daughter as missing by now. The mom would have to have had a job/childcare, and if she didn't, she would have had to live with someone and gotten benefits...

Getting payments for the foster child, and concealed the death so they'd keep getting the money, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28