MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
with respect, we don't know what they have & haven't accomplished ... it's frustrating for us but think about the THOUSANDS of tips they have to trawl through, most of which are duplicates or dead ends or hoaxes - I would venture to guess it's far more frustrating for them

the five kids that you emailed links to - there's probably hundreds of emails in front of yours that they haven't read yet and 1/4 of them probably contain the same names - another 1/4 probably contain names they HAVE ruled out - just to put things into perspective

what do you want them to test her DNA against? they have to have a suspect or potential family member to compare with or if you're suggesting they compare her DNA to missing children, first they need the DNA samples FROM those missing children, some of which aren't available - then they need the funds to keep submitting to the lab, then they have to wait for the lab results (consequentially they have to be selective about which potential matches thy submit) ... not to mention all the other red tape AND all the other cases they're working on

when considering all the factors, I think they were quite speedy with the initial rule-outs and have done a good job keeping the public updated JMO

they aren't in any big hurry to release anything.. its got me quite aggravated... ive been researching allot, and found 5 kids that they have not compared her too. and emailed the links, and its not been any big hurry to rule these 5 out. WTH whats the hold up, they have the DNA test it. RULE some more kids out so we know where this stands....

with respect, we don't know what they have & haven't accomplished ... it's frustrating for us but think about the THOUSANDS of tips they have to trawl through, most of which are duplicates or dead ends or hoaxes - I would venture to guess it's far more frustrating for them

the five kids that you emailed links to - there's probably hundreds of emails in front of yours that they haven't read yet and 1/4 of them probably contain the same names - another 1/4 probably contain names they HAVE ruled out - just to put things into perspective

what do you want them to test her DNA against? they have to have a suspect or potential family member to compare with or if you're suggesting they compare her DNA to missing children, first they need the DNA samples FROM those missing children, some of which aren't available - then they need the funds to keep submitting to the lab, then they have to wait for the lab results (consequentially they have to be selective about which potential matches thy submit) ... not to mention all the other red tape AND all the other cases they're working on

when considering all the factors, I think they were quite speedy with the initial rule-outs and have done a good job keeping the public updated JMO

ummmmmm no ...... it doesnt take that long to compare DNA....... and if Im trying to find who someone is that was found on the beach DEAD, I think i would be making progress... THANKS!

IMO. If we are looking at the same person...when I looked at this, the woman was claiming to be some sort of psychic and shes up in everything to do with well, everything. Anything on TV per twitter and FB. What did she post that was interesting?

I don't think your looking at the person we are talking about.

[bbm]

Ria Convery, a spokeswoman for the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority, which operates the sewage treatment plant on Deer Island, said cameras are focused on the main part of the plant, but not in the public access area. Security guards are on duty at all times and conduct “regular rounds around the whole island,” Convery said.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...deer-island/EEsj7gFuOy5eGeagBvlBaK/story.html
Thank you for the article! That solves that question.

ok, so far, they have concluded that this little girl is local due to the testing on her clothing and etc.... but if she is local, this question keeps popping up... surely shes seen a dr, went thru a line at the store, ate mcdonalds , burger king, been to walmart, have at least a friend in the neighborhood.... right.... i mean come on....... if she was local, someone somewhere would have recognized her..... I dont think shes local for this reason. Im no investigator, and i want nothing more than her to be identified and her soul to rest, and the that done this punished... I just keep asking those questions above and think dang....... somebody would recognize her, also unless, the image isnt as accurate as what this real girl looks like..... I dunno, I dont doubt that they arent trying bc i know this has tugged on everyones heart... I see those sweet chubby cheeks, and those pretty eyes and they just cripple me, poor baby girl.

Am I allowed to post it? I have the screen shots from the facebook post.
Send your question with an explanation of what you want to post in a pm to a mod. It doesn't help to ask questions in the threads. Other members can't make the call. And without knowing the details, neither can an admin or mod.

Thanks.

Send your question with an explanation of what you want to post in a pm to a mod. It doesn't help to ask questions in the threads. Other members can't make the call. And without knowing the details, neither can an admin or mod.

Thanks.

Thank you!

ok, so far, they have concluded that this little girl is local due to the testing on her clothing and etc.... but if she is local, this question keeps popping up... surely shes seen a dr, went thru a line at the store, ate mcdonalds , burger king, been to walmart, have at least a friend in the neighborhood.... right.... i mean come on....... if she was local, someone somewhere would have recognized her..... I dont think shes local for this reason. Im no investigator, and i want nothing more than her to be identified and her soul to rest, and the that done this punished... I just keep asking those questions above and think dang....... somebody would recognize her, also unless, the image isnt as accurate as what this real girl looks like..... I dunno, I dont doubt that they arent trying bc i know this has tugged on everyones heart... I see those sweet chubby cheeks, and those pretty eyes and they just cripple me, poor baby girl.
Don't think we aren't all looking at each other and analyzing everything in this community. We are. There are clusters of people that live here sort of off the grid...she could be the child of one of those people. These people don't subscribe to what we believe, completely different backgrounds, interest and social groups. No one wants a child's life to end like this...not having a name. I do believe they will flush the caretaker out. They just need the right tip. Might take time. Everything comes to light....

On the other hand, maybe it's that she looks like so many children - just think how many times we here have said "I'll bet that's her" only to have the child in question show up alive and well. Now if she had a distinctive birthmark or oddly shaped feature, someone might be more likely to remember her.

Teeth and bones perhaps? I think they may be more accurate indicators than height or weight.

My days are getting wrapped up in wondering if she's been identified. I hold my breath as I log in to see if she's got a name.... poor baby, I pray her death was peace full. And surely she's missed. I can't help but be angry with the person that left a baby this way. shee deserved better. And the people that gave money to give this sweet baby a proper burial are angels. You definitely paid it forward. God bless your sweet hearts.

If they get a good lead, they can match her skull to any photo they see...eye sockets, jawbone, etc. If its her, it should line right up! :)

On the other hand, maybe it's that she looks like so many children - just think how many times we here have said "I'll bet that's her" only to have the child in question show up alive and well. Now if she had a distinctive birthmark or oddly shaped feature, someone might be more likely to remember her.
Yeah, unfortunately right now, shes looking like every other brunette small child. They can all start to look pretty similar. We probably all know a child that favors or looks like her. In time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413