MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me clarify that I am not asking these questions because I'm trying to argue that they are not doing what needs to be done. I'm asking because I didn't understand how that testing works, and I know for fact I was not the only person thinking that.... so for me to question that absolutely...... I'm glad they are doing all these things, I just wanted to understand how that worked with plants and pollen. I think many would've questioned especially not understanding.

I understand that.
Sometimes my posts come off as hard and technical. I never mean it personally. I try to include links and facts according to the case. That is the reason that my post included links as to how that testing is done and how it relates environmentally.
Another poster explained it in a softer way and that is just a different style. If you saw my head you would say wow. That looks hard.

MOO

I understand that.
Sometimes my posts come off as hard an technical. I never mean it personally. I try to include links and facts according to the case. That is the reason that my post included links as to how that testing is done and how it relates environmentally.
Another poster explained it in a softer way and that is just a different style. If you saw my head you would say wow. that looks hard.

MOO

Everything is good. We're all here for same reason. :)

CNN reporting right now that pollen found on her body is only found in Massachusetts, so she is likely local. Otherwise, nothing new...

When does school in MA? Here we still have 3 weeks but I know other places have already started. I sure hope the schools in MA pay close attention to kids who are supposed to be in kindy and pre-k and report anyone not there once school starts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wow! That was a great article by the boston globe. They are really working hard!

She went missing after Baby Doe was found.

Where do I go (website) to find out if this child, Emberlynn, has been ruled out? That first picture- is that Baby Doe in the black and white photo with her hair pulled back? I haven't followed in about a week. Did they release a new pic in black and white? That first picture IS baby doe, right? The second and third picture don't look that much like baby doe, but the first pic....

New here and don't want to butt in. However, I'm wondering if this child could be a recent refugee/illegal/immigrant/whatever you want to call them? I believe MA has been selected to house a few.

Only a passing thought.

Where do I go (website) to find out if this child, Emberlynn, has been ruled out? That first picture- is that Baby Doe in the black and white photo with her hair pulled back? I haven't followed in about a week. Did they release a new pic in black and white? That first picture IS baby doe, right? The second and third picture don't look that much like baby doe, but the first pic....
The first pic is Baby Doe. Not sure if Ember Lynn was ruled out officially. But how could it be her? She is not from MA. She is 6 in shorter than Baby Doe. She is 8 pounds heavier than Baby Doe. And she wasn't even missing until after Baby Doe was already found.

just my opinion but Baby Doe just can not be Ember Lynn. Not unless Ember went missing before she was actually reported. Since Ember has been reported and we have a Baby Doe I'm sure MA SP looked right into that..... they are desperate to give this cutie her name back...

When does school in MA? Here we still have 3 weeks but I know other places have already started. I sure hope the schools in MA pay close attention to kids who are supposed to be in kindy and pre-k and report anyone not there once school starts.

School hasn't started yet. MA kids go back normally after Labor Day. It has been a recent argument between residents and the state as to when kids should return to school. Here is the list of school and their start times. They don't all start back on one specific day. http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/when_does_school_startin_weste.html General timeline for students to return is between August 27-Sept 8th. Hope this helps.

just my opinion but Baby Doe just can not be Ember Lynn. Not unless Ember went missing before she was actually reported. Since Ember has been reported and we have a Baby Doe I'm sure MA SP looked right into that..... they are desperate to give this cutie her name back...
It's not her. It doesn't match up or make logical sense. These are two completely different children IMO.

New here and don't want to butt in. However, I'm wondering if this child could be a recent refugee/illegal/immigrant/whatever you want to call them? I believe MA has been selected to house a few.

Only a passing thought.
Welcome. Join us, butt in. More minds are better! She could be anyone. All we know about her right now is she was a local girl. Local to Mass. per her Isotopes/Pollen test.

School hasn't started yet. MA kids go back normally after Labor Day. It has been a recent argument between residents and the state as to when kids should return to school. Here is the list of school and their start times. They don't all start back on one specific day. http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/07/when_does_school_startin_weste.html General timeline for students to return is between August 27-Sept 8th. Hope this helps.

Plus, Massachusetts does not require children to be in school until the year they turn 6, and Kindergarten is not required in Massachusetts (although schools must offer at least a half-day Kindergarten program)

http://enlightenme.com/kindergarten-requirements-state-massachusetts/
http://www.mhla.org/information/gettingstarted/reportingages.htm

Plus, Massachusetts does not require children to be in school until the year they turn 6, and Kindergarten is not required in Massachusetts (although schools must offer at least a half-day Kindergarten program)

http://enlightenme.com/kindergarten-requirements-state-massachusetts/
http://www.mhla.org/information/gettingstarted/reportingages.htm
But if she was registered and doesn't show up...

I know she isn't necessarily enrolled but wouldn't it be awesome if she is and someone notices her missing! Something has to break with this case.

But if she was registered and doesn't show up...

I know she isn't necessarily enrolled but wouldn't it be awesome if she is and someone notices her missing! Something has to break with this case.

Migosh I hope so. This has been so heartbreaking.

I worked under the Tobin Bridge for 12 years. Found a gun in the parking lot, Found some ammo on the roof, not to mention the guy I watched jump and then went shaking as he rolled off the fence. One guy landed in the road. Then there was the guy that jumped and swam to the dock. He made his way to the third floor to ask the 3rd shift employee there for help.

Not to mention Charles Stewart who jumped after killing his pregnant wife following their Lamaze class.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Stuart_(murderer)

I have driven many times over the Tobin Bridge - the traffic is crazy. Not a place you casually pull over and toss your trash out. You take your life in your hands. For fruit?

"Fruit". Okay fine. Im thhinkin LE is on top of her.

MOO

Yah. I'm thinking they are too, but for different reasons. Remember Baby Doe's body wasn't waterlogged, therefore she was most likely left on Deer Island instead of washing ashore there.

Pure speculation on my part here -- Post-9/11, the planes that hit the WTC took off from Boston. It's a city/area that has been exceedingly security-conscious since then, esp. when it comes to protecting public works.

My money would be on whoever left her there was from the Winthrop/Revere area. Not many folks outside of that direct vicinity think of a urban sewage plant as a nice place to walk around (although with the view of the Massachusetts Bay, it actually is).

Yah. I'm thinking they are too, but for different reasons. Remember Baby Doe's body wasn't waterlogged, therefore she was most likely left on Deer Island instead of washing ashore there.

Pure speculation on my part here -- Post-9/11, the planes that hit the WTC took off from Boston. It's a city/area that has been exceedingly security-conscious since then, esp. when it comes to protecting public works.

My money would be on whoever left her there was from the Winthrop/Revere area. Not many folks outside of that direct vicinity think of a urban sewage plant as a nice place to walk around (although with the view of the Massachusetts Bay, it actually is).

OMG I couldn't agree more with you!!!! I felt in my heart she is from Winthrop/Revere.... walking distance or VERY short car ride

The pictures I posted of baby doe and emberlynn, are what I found when searching. The black and what pic I found it as well. The first and last pic is baby doe, the 2md 3rd is ember. I was not aware of embers date of disappearance, although parents could've reported her missing later than the actual day. Baby doe is American mixed with hispanic or something else. Ember is American mixed as well. Anything possible until they compare and rule her out. I think any resemblance and close age and range are possible until ruled out. Ember is not ruled out yet.. they do resemble in some ways, although you have to entertain the fact these are not actual photos of baby doe.... so I feel any missing little girl with same age range, and features similar is a possibility until ruled out....
The black and white pic doesn't look exactly like the color pic either, so their are going to be discrepancies until she is claimed... we can only keep hoping and praying. It's very unusual for sure.

I hate calling her BABY DOE,I feel she deserves so much more, I wished we could come up with a sweet name to call her. Ya know...

the same plant can grow in two places, but they adapt to there environment where they are.

tests will be able to tell where a plant was from/grown even if they are the same kind.

What's strains????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member