MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was looking at a pair of shoes (shhh don't tell my hubs) and they had a little girl wearing the children's version. I immediately thought oh my gosh that looks like our little Angel. But since I figured out she was a celebrities kid, I immediately said to myself, "oh no a celebs kid isn't missing!" Obviously, I do NOT think this little girl is a missing celebs child, however, I do think someone that knows her has seen the pictures and said, "oh wow she looks like so and so's child, but it can't be she would not be missing!"

It's just so sad it's gone on this long.

The medical examiner couldn't find what she died from. I read she didn't have any water In her lungs, and they knew she hadn't suffocated, and she was dead before being placed in the bag, no bruises, or any trauma. That's why some had mentioned getting a second opinion.p

I think it can depend on the age of the houses and the neighborhood, but my husband lived in a triple-decker in Worcester (a small city a little west of Boston) when we were in college there; the house was about 100 years old (in the 1990's) and the neighborhood was full of massive old trees such as maples, elms, oaks and sycamores.

A lot of the poorer neighborhoods like East Boston (I suspect Baby Doe is from East Boston) don't have many trees at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems there is current chatter about Baby Doe being Emili Anacleto Miranda.

I'm trying to visualize the drop of point. I've seen pics of the rocks beach and water.. but I'm from florida, panama city beach area, our beaches are all accessed by boat or foot, but some areas are not easy to get too and swim at. My question is the location she was put at is it a location u can pull ure vehicle on side of road and walk down to it? Is that spot populated, is it a normal spot that people swim at..can a local pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease answer

The first thread had some great pics and discussions of the likely spots the car would have parked and then walked to place the body. There's a street, an access road to the plant that has a gate, and a walking trail. I think the general consensus was parking at the gate then carrying her through a little treed area between the street and the trail then down to the shore at high tide. It's most likely they waded into the water say knee deep thinking she'd float away then left. But locals say the tide changes a good bit from night to morning. In the pics you can see a seafoam line where the ride was likely to have been throughout the night. Say they put her in the water at say 3 or 4 in the morning. then the tide went back out around sunrise, so she just never floated out to sea as the abandoner expected her to. This is theory of course.

If you want to look back, the pics to go along with the likely parking and drop off point, they are very helpful. There were several posts on this so it might not be too hard to find??

Seems there is current chatter about Baby Doe being Emili Anacleto Miranda.

They still haven't ruled emili out?! Why are some girls ruled out more quickly than others?

Also what's the story with Emili's dad's murder? Do we know why he was burned in his car?

This article says that they are working on comparing the DNA, but had to collect some from the mother. They said that Emili would only have turned 3 in June, and the girl here was guessed to be about 4, but they aren't ruling her out yet.

http://www.floripanews.com.br/notic...-e-o-misterio-em-torno-de-seu-desaparecimento

ETA: It also says that her disappearance and her father's murder are both still open cases

This article says that they are working on comparing the DNA, but had to collect some from the mother. They said that Emili would only have turned 3 in June, and the girl here was guessed to be about 4, but they aren't ruling her out yet.

http://www.floripanews.com.br/notic...-e-o-misterio-em-torno-de-seu-desaparecimento

ETA: It also says that her disappearance and her father's murder are both still open cases

Interesting. I know I've seen her pic posted as being a possibility, but I thought she was ruled out. I thought wrong. She does look a lot like baby doe, but the age seems a little off, but 3 IS in the range if 3-5, so she's definitely a possibility.

They still haven't ruled emili out?! Why are some girls ruled out more quickly than others?

Also what's the story with Emili's dad's murder? Do we know why he was burned in his car?

Big hmmmm when I read that about the father. Articles are only in Spanish. Anyone who reads Spanish want to read up on the father and report back for us?

Big hmmmm when I read that about the father. Articles are only in Spanish. Anyone who reads Spanish want to read up on the father and report back for us?
What about Google translate copy and paste in Google translate

The articles about Emili are actually in Portuguese, not Spanish :)

And I'm pretty sure the articles were posted in one of these threads at the end of July when the article came out. (It's dated 7/28). The most recent information I can recall said that LE on both sides think it's unlikely but they're waiting for DNA results from Emili's mother to be sure. They thought it would take about six weeks. That was at the beginning of August, so probably mid-September before we hear about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413