MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, over a week ago they tested emilis mother
Why take. So long. Shouldn't they have dna results. I dont understand why done dna test take longer than others. They are testing against same dna with each person. Maybe I'm jus getting antsy. I want her to be named and be at peace

Little Emili is so adorable. I hate to think this is her body. But where can she be and still be safe? :cry:

At work and shouldn't be on here. lol lol So I can't research right now. Where was the father's body found?

At work and shouldn't be on here. lol lol So I can't research right now. Where was the father's body found?
In his car. He had been shot. Some teens burned the car and his body but were cleared of his murder. I'm going by memory so I hope that's correct. I don't remember where exactly it was found though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

^ United States? I couldn't find anything on him that was in English. I'll have to dig a little later.

In his car. He had been shot. Some teens burned the car and his body but were cleared of his murder. I'm going by memory so I hope that's correct. I don't remember where exactly it was found though.

Yeah, but,.... where? ? Sent Tapatalk
Yeah but... where+ city country state

So if it is her, next question would be how she would end up in Boston. She was healthy, taken care of, hadn't been dead long, but been in Boston long enough to have pollen etc on her for some time. No sign of abuse, so someone in Boston was taking care of her. Wonder if one of the parents have family in Bostonthat was keeping her. It's not likely bc if she was with father last and father found dead in a brutal way, but baby has no sign of injury and is dead it's very odd and then end up in Boston. Unlessfif dad was kidnapping baby from mother and mother's family got her and they are in Boston and was trying to keep her.and a freak accident happened to baby. I dunno. I'm thinking on anything right now. So freakn weird.

No, Brazil.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Interesting. I can't recall if this has been mentioned previously, but the Boston area is home to some very large Brazilian communities - such as in the Framingham area, for example.

What awesome volunteers! I think flyers at the local libraries, play grounds, children museums, pediatrician offices, food pantries, women's shelters, thrift stores, dance schools, preschools, etc could be really helpful.

It just kills me that it's been two months and she's still a nameless toddler dumped in a trash bag. She deserves so much more.

I have no doubts the authorities working this case are just haunted by this sweet girl and working tirelessly to give her a name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I can't recall if this has been mentioned previously, but the Boston area is home to some very large Brazilian communities - such as in the Framingham area, for example.
Concerning Deer Island: The surrounding areas are very diverse. Even Boston itself is widely diverse. It boggles my mind which group/community could have been raising her. For the most part, each group of diverse people clump up and cling tightly to each other and (for the most part) don't socialize outside their group. They have tight lips! Crime, issues, etc. tend to stay within the group--they dont seek outside help. Pride, fear, privacy are all reasons. Someone asked if the flyers for baby doe appeared in Spanish. Yes, someone (LE or otherwise) has circulated Spanish language flyers.

What awesome volunteers! I think flyers at the local libraries, play grounds, children museums, pediatrician offices, food pantries, women's shelters, thrift stores, dance schools, preschools, etc could be really helpful.

It just kills me that it's been two months and she's still a nameless toddler dumped in a trash bag. She deserves so much more.

BBM: I have no doubts the authorities working this case are just haunted by this sweet girl and working tirelessly to give her a name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the detectives call her "our girl". I like that.

There was some conjecture a page or two back wondering if Baby Doe might have died on the island, maybe while swimming?

I don't think that would be the case as she was placed in a bag. My conjecture would be that she died at home, or close to a place like home, or was driven home from the place of death. Then, at home, placed in the bag. Then, maybe after a wait until nightfall, the bag put in the back seat or the boot/trunk and then driven to the island and placed on the beach as a 'resting place' more than a dumping ground.

They said the body shows no signs of abuse. The face doesn't, either? She looks like a happy little girl who got plenty of rest and activity, laughed and played, was cared for, not living a miserable life in fear of abuse of any kind. Which is all quite at odds with the fact that she's dead and no one has come forward :thinking:

The North Shore of Boston -- Peabody, Salem, and Lynn in particular traditionally has had some deep rooted Portuguese (from Portugal) folks. In recent years, I've noticed that a significant number of folks of Brazilian heritage have moved in as well. (The pastry shops are to die for!!) That's not far from the area, and I suspect the diaspora spreads closer in to Boston, including the Revere and Winthrop area.

Police Search For Missing Father And Daughter

Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on gmailShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
Posted: Mar 17, 2015 10:34 PM ADT
Updated: Mar 31, 2015 10:34 PM ADT

Pictured Akram Freikha, 35, and Evelina Frikha,5. (Philadelphia Police)
Pictured Akram Freikha, 35, and Evelina Frikha,5. (Philadelphia Police)
PHILADELPHIA - Philadelphia police say they are looking for a father and daughter who went missing on Monday, March 16th.
According to police, Akram Freikha, 35, left his home on the 2700 block of Moore Street in South Philadelphia on Monday to take his daughter, Evelina Frikha,5, to school at 8 a.m. He was supposed to come home to take his wife to work, but he never returned, police say.

His wife contacted the school and was told that Evelina was never dropped off. According to authorities, there's no custody order, no martial issues, and her husband does not have any mental concerns. Police say Akram has taken their 9-year-old daughter in the past without her knowledge of their destination, but he returned within 24 hours.

Akram also goes by the name of Paul Lebon. Police describe him as 5'7", 180 lbs, with light complexion, brown eyes, black short hair. He was last seen wearing a gray suit, with a white or gray shirt, and a black coat. Akram was last seen operating a white 1996 Acura TL Sedan with a PA tag# FLX9436

Police describe Evelina as 3'6" 32 pounds light complected, with brown eyes, and long brown hair. She was last seen wearing a purple sweater, leopard pants and gray sneakers.

If you have any information, on the whereabouts of Akram and Evelina, please contact South Detective Division at 215-686-3013, or dial 911.
I wish this article had a better picture of this girl.I have brought this up before ,but maybe the father took off to Boston ,decided to leave the country,and on his way to the airport left his child.
I would also like to hear more about the soot.Is it from a wood stove,industrial plant etc. It wouldn't be hard to determine in the lab,with proper equipment.

The North Shore of Boston -- Peabody, Salem, and Lynn in particular traditionally has had some deep rooted Portuguese (from Portugal) folks. In recent years, I've noticed that a significant number of folks of Brazilian heritage have moved in as well. (The pastry shops are to die for!!) That's not far from the area, and I suspect the diaspora spreads closer in to Boston, including the Revere and Winthrop area.

Diverse doesn't even begin to describe the Boston area. People come here from everywhere for jobs, for education, for medical care. They stay a few days, a few weeks, a few years, or permanently.

A few years back, they did a survey in the school my sons went to -- asking how many different languages were spoken in the home. In our small city of about 30K people (at the time), there were 37 different languages. And that was counting all the Spanish nationalities as one language.

I saw one of the electronic billboards of Baby Doe on Rt 495 in Lowell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413