MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling once school starts up again, this little darling will get her name back.
She's 3-5. She'll either be entering Preschool or Kindergarten.
Hopefully (fingers crossed) she was enrolled in one of the two programs!

I have a feeling once school starts up again, this little darling will get her name back.
She's 3-5. She'll either be entering Preschool or Kindergarten.
Hopefully (fingers crossed) she was enrolled in one of the two programs!

I truly hope teachers and admins are paying attention to the rosters. I am a teacher (different states) but I can tell you 9 times out of 10 if the child is not known by the new teacher, or the old teacher just happened to know she should be there, there is a good chance school starting back will provide no answers. I hope and pray I am wrong, we often have children on our enrollment sheets who we do not contact the families when school starts and they aren't there, we assume they moved or are doing something different. Like I said I pray I'm wrong and school starting brings some answers for her :)!

I truly hope teachers and admins are paying attention to the rosters. I am a teacher (different states) but I can tell you 9 times out of 10 if the child is not known by the new teacher, or the old teacher just happened to know she should be there, there is a good chance school starting back will provide no answers. I hope and pray I am wrong, we often have children on our enrollment sheets who we do not contact the families when school starts and they aren't there, we assume they moved or are doing something different. Like I said I pray I'm wrong and school starting brings some answers for her :)!

Yeah, that's part of what I meant by more checking than usual being done. They've been contacting families that moved, asking teachers to mention kids they expected to see and don't. And I've heard reports that in some schools kids were asked about younger siblings -- can't confirm that from a reliable source however. It sounds like one of the options they're pursuing is that the family moved somewhere that nobody knows there should be one more child. (My speculation there.)

Not thinking it's connected but they've found another body in southern Mass.

http://westport.wickedlocal.com/article/20150819/NEWS/150816196

This is the second unidentifiable they have found in that area. I believe it was last year they found a body in the same condition and they only thing they had to go on was he had a Rhode Island t-shirt on.

http://wpri.com/2014/06/06/ri-state-police-to-assist-in-cape-body-investigation/

Edit : Added link to first incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know if the results of DNA taken from Emili Anacleto Miranda's mother yet? What is the general consensus on if we think Our Girl is Emili?

Not thinking it's connected but they've found another body in southern Mass.

http://westport.wickedlocal.com/article/20150819/NEWS/150816196

This is the second unidentifiable they have found in that area. I believe it was last year they found a body in the same condition and they only thing they had to go on was he had a Rhode Island t-shirt on.

http://wpri.com/2014/06/06/ri-state-police-to-assist-in-cape-body-investigation/

Edit : Added link to first incident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt it's connected but I'm following this story too. Awaiting autopsy results. Here is a map of Westport to Deer Island. It's a good ways.

Attachments

• Image115.jpg
    Image115.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 104
That article also mentions "very long hair" which I hadn't read before. Not that it means anything, it's just another thing to know about her I guess.
Hair was the first thing I looked at when they released the digital composite of what she looked like. You can tell a lot about someone from their hair. The longer the better....means it goes back many years. She's so young, it might go back to when she was even a little baby. It helps to fill in her history.

Hair was the first thing I looked at when they released the digital composite of what she looked like. You can tell a lot about someone from their hair. The longer the better....means it goes back many years. She's so young, it might go back to when she was even a little baby. It helps to fill in her history.

Yeah, I always look at the hair too. It has helped me rule out some girls in my mind. I knew it was long by the pic, but not "very long" which makes me wonder if it was ever cut besides her bangs. I also look at Emili now and wonder if her hair could have grown from the length it was to very long in a year. I'm thinking the hair is probably too long for it to be her. JMO.

i agree. and most latin immigrants prioritize their children.

Yes. People in the area are talking about her and wondering about her and asking their neighbors. I think she will be identified soon.

p.s. Very few people seem to think immigration status has anything to do with it. And this part of New England is so racially and ethnically mixed that I doubt that is playing any role, either.

shes already been ID'd and doesnt have a toddler kid though.

Maybe, but they don't really say it. With baby doe still Unsolved, they should let the public know one way or another the COD of this woman. It's been almost a week since they found her. Was it suicide or wasn't it? Why no shirt? I know that due to her age, she's likely not the mom, but still there is a POSSIBILITY that their deaths are somehow related. Just a possibility that should be ruled in or out.

Do we know if the results of DNA taken from Emili Anacleto Miranda's mother yet? What is the general consensus on if we think Our Girl is Emili?

AFAIK, results aren't back/known to us.
I haven't really looked into Emili yet, so I don't have an opinion one way or the other on her.

last i heard they were traveling to get dna, and it would take couple weeks and its been a couple weeks since they were going to do so, so my guess is they have them now.......

President Leslie Chesson, who said her company has been working on the case for several weeks and expects to send its findings to Massachusetts State Police early this week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...sachusetts-baby-doe-could-come-from-utah-lab/

Wow! What an amazing source of information. I hope the analysis is useful to finding out who the little girl is.

"'It is not ZIP code-specific, but we can tell what regions she was in,' said Chesson. 'Food and water from different regions have different isotopes, and the hair and teeth keep a permanent record of that.

'You can tell the difference between Texas and Utah, for instance,' she said."

"The technique helped crack a cold case in IsoForensics’ own backyard in 2012. Known as “Salt-Air Sally,” the woman’s badly decomposed remains were found in 2000 by duck hunters near Salt Lake City. Her identity eluded police until IsoForensics analyzed the remains and determined she had traveled to and from Washington state. That led authorities to match her up with a missing persons case there. Her murder remains unsolved."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...sachusetts-baby-doe-could-come-from-utah-lab/

Hoping for answers regarding this precious child and who dumped her like garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413