MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, that might explain the lack of people saying they know her. She could have moved somewhat recently.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I'm seeing from that tidbit, is that she was at least in the Boston area for a period long enough to have it show up in hair samples (per the new info that says she was in new england states, from the pollen samples, and from her location on Deer Island being about 20 mins from Boston), and also in some other location in the US (not stated where, nor when, nor how long, but one would assume prior to Boston).

Sooooo, IMO the question is now, who in the US remembers a little girl/toddler that moved within the last year? two years?

They have only looked at the US, still a chance she was outside the US at some point too. Seems she definitely travelled around New England though, and was not in just one place.

"The Suffolk County District Attorney's Office said Tuesday that stable isotope ratio analysis on the child's hair and teeth shows she may have consumed drinking water in various locations, including any of the New England states, as well as other locations across the U.S."

Prior testing of pollen samples recovered from the trash bag the girl was found in suggest she spent time in the Greater Boston area prior to her death. The girl's body did not show signs of advanced composition, suggesting that she died in the area rather than at a distant location.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...ent-Time-in-New-England-States-323686871.html

don't know that I have ever seen the lack of advanced decomp confirmed before. Probably old news to you guys ;)

I wish these tests had revealed more :(

they used it on a woman found in mammoth lakes.. she was tentatively id's as barbara pacheco santiago but wasnt able to confirm.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/413ufca.html

"The technique helped crack a cold case in IsoForensics’ own backyard in 2012. Known as “Salt-Air Sally,” the woman’s badly decomposed remains were found in 2000 by duck hunters near Salt Lake City. Her identity eluded police until IsoForensics analyzed the remains and determined she had traveled to and from Washington state. That led authorities to match her up with a missing persons case there. Her murder remains unsolved."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...sachusetts-baby-doe-could-come-from-utah-lab/

Hoping for answers regarding this precious child and who dumped her like garbage.

me too... so thats it for isotope testing, or is it ongoing?

that article was like a vague post.

Prior testing of pollen samples recovered from the trash bag the girl was found in suggest she spent time in the Greater Boston area prior to her death. The girl's body did not show signs of advanced composition, suggesting that she died in the area rather than at a distant location.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...ent-Time-in-New-England-States-323686871.html

don't know that I have ever seen the lack of advanced decomp confirmed before. Probably old news to you guys ;)

So police should look into traveling storm damage contractors. Did the Boston area have any hail storms that roofs are being replaced? That happened in my neighborhood. Company came in and fixed so many roofs.

Hold on....Bingo! How about that huge snow storm NE had last year? What areas needed contractors to come in and repair insurance claims? There are those who move from area to area for this work specifically.
Traveling contractors... that's the ticket.

good idea... everything needs to be looked at!

So police should look into traveling storm damage contractors. Did the Boston area have any hail storms that roofs are being replaced? That happened in my neighborhood. Company came in and fixed so many roofs.

Hold on....Bingo! How about that huge snow storm NE had last year? What areas needed contractors to come in and repair insurance claims? There are those who move from area to area for this work specifically.
Traveling contractors... that's the ticket.

I feel like it almost has to be a case where the family is very isolated from others, where no one would notice that the little girl hasn't been seen in weeks

Eta: actually I don't complete agree with this post but don't see how to delete on tapatalk lol

Lol you're funny. Maybe she is a love child...people tend to hide those.

good idea... everything needs to be looked at!

Since speculation currently is pointing to Baby Doe having a lifestyle or at least a Summer of traveling. I'm considering the caregiver either works for themself or does not work at all. Who gets that kind of time off to travel? Except for educators. They get the Summer off. Just thinking out loud here...

The thought has crossed my mind about month ago i came across news about a family that was in a flood, the mother and little girl still missing. The only reason ive not really entertained the thought was bc our girl was found in a bag... The missing girl may have already been ruled out, and someone my have already discussed this I dont know.. but here it is....

Missing 6-Year-Old Boy's Body Found after Texas Flooding: Report
Andrew (left) and Leighton McComb
Hays County Sheriff's Office, via AP

By Adam Carlson @acarlson91

05/30/2015 AT 04:20 PM EDT
Officials have recovered the body of 6-year-old Andrew McComb, the Associated Press reports.

Andrew, along with his mom, sister and several family friends went missing last weekend when their vacation home was swept away by flash floods in Texas.

Andrew's body was found earlier this week near the border of Hays and Bianco counties, a Hays County Emergency Operations Center spokesperson told the AP. However, it wasn't identified as Andrew until Friday.

Andrew and his family had been staying in a cabin when heavy rains and rapidly rising floodwaters knocked the home from its moorings and into the river.

Andrew's dad Jonathan, so far the family's only known survivor, called one of his brothers after the chaos.

"He said, 'There was so much water, a big wave, we were going down the river and I lost them,'" brother David told PEOPLE. "I couldn't believe what I heard. I still can't."

Jonathan suffered a suffering a broken sternum, a collapsed lung and a broken rib, but is expected to recover.

In what Jonathan called "a boost of hope," his family's golden lab, Maggie, was found alive Tuesday, hanging in tree branches, according to ABC News.

The search continues for Jonathan's wife, Laura, and daughter, Leighton, who have not been heard from since Laura called her sister on Saturday.

"We are floating in a house that is now floating down the river. Call Mom and Dad," Laura said. "I love you, and pray."

The bodies of Michelle Charba and Ralph Carey, two of the five-person family staying with the McCombs, were reportedly found earlier this week.

At least 37 people have been killed in the severe weather, including tornadoes and flooding, according to CNN.

pics of the little girl i posted ab earlier.

Attachments

• ljl.jpeg
    ljl.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 33
  • k.jpeg
    k.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 29
  • index.jpeg
    index.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 29
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 32
  • gyopwu.jpg
    gyopwu.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 31
T
They spent close to approx $2500.00 on these tests per the company's first press release. When I read this article it seems they have nothing new. Ugh. Honestly, the info is all over the map. She could be from NE no wait, she could be from anywhere in the US. Disappointing. No smoking gun. IMO.

Will these results rule out the missing girl Emili?.......and every other foreign country.

well, of course Mass is a New England state.... so what does that mean. Mass Vermont Conn and few others are New England states, so of course the test shows that, bc she was n Mass... so it sounds like a dead end, i thought the test would do more..

All these little girls look the same!
I'm tellin ya, traveling contractor. List where else she's been per the tests and then see what contractors are in the area for insurance claims and match them up to were else they've worked.

Why wouldn't they include which other states she had been in.

exactly.... bc Mass is New England state, so that didnt sum up anything..
were still where we were at before this test... FRUSTRATED!!!!!

All these little girls look the same!
I'm tellin ya, traveling contractor. List where else she's been per the tests and then see what contractors are in the area for insurance claims and match them up to were else they've worked.
what do u mean?? a contractor brought this child with him while doing work and something happened to her while he was down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413