MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. I think its a bit of a lie though that MM told police that he wasn't in a relationship (gf/bf) with RB... I mean those texts where RB referred to him as daddy and stuff seems like a relationship to me... Why would e lie about that? To remove himself or try to remove himself from that home?

I didn't hear that audio clip, I will take a listen later on and come back with some comments.... (does anyone know what part the jury was not to see of the transcript?)

About the fridge - can someone refresh me how that info came out? RB said Bella was in the fridge? Why has that not come up at all during this trial....

MM brought up a good point too before LE told him Bella was dead LE asked MM if he ever hurt Bella he said no and if he did RB would have left him. So that could be why she still friends, lovers, ex's whatever is because she killed Bella during one of her rages like yelling at JA and hitting him in the head to be quiet. She said her dead little baby girl was being B word. What mother says that.

If Bella was dead in the fridge wouldn't MM dog be constantly sniffing at it all the time. I know my little dachshund would.

I don't think she was ever in that fridge or DNA would have been found. I think she immediately got someone to help her dispose of little Bella while MM was gone. Who knows RB could have been sleeping around on MM. She was a prostitute and drug addict so I don't think she was the faithful type. He brought up she was a prostitute as well and he didn't think Rochelle was her real name.

hmmm. I think its a bit of a lie though that MM told police that he wasn't in a relationship (gf/bf) with RB... I mean those texts where RB referred to him as daddy and stuff seems like a relationship to me... Why would e lie about that? To remove himself or try to remove himself from that home?

I didn't hear that audio clip, I will take a listen later on and come back with some comments.... (does anyone know what part the jury was not to see of the transcript?)

About the fridge - can someone refresh me how that info came out? RB said Bella was in the fridge? Why has that not come up at all

Yes, the gf/bf thing....there were pics of the 3 of them together, didn't look like just roommates to me. And like you said, the daddy part. That's why I am confused about MMs part in all of this. No matter what he said while he was being questioned...sounding innocent or not, what is his explanation??? Ugh.

I'm trying to listen to the audio and I can't make a lot of it out. I will have to wait till I can read a transcript. My ears aren't what they used to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About the fridge - can someone refresh me how that info came out? RB said Bella was in the fridge? Why has that not come up at all

Yes, the gf/bf thing....there were pics of the 3 of them together, didn't look like just roommates to me. And like you said, the daddy part. That's why I am confused about MMs part in all of this. No matter what he said while he was being questioned...sounding innocent or not, what is his explanation??? Ugh.

Maybe he was ashamed of her. At that point he didn't know why he was being interrogated except maybe something to do with the Sprinsky texts. He said his GF was Kathleen maybe she is going to testify?

Well look at all the lies RB was called out on even telling LE she saw him hit Bella in the stomach with light on.

It's weird. I'm scared jury will vote guilty and we will be upset. Just like with Casey Anthony but not guilty. I don't think I've ever trial watched and actually wanted the the person to be found not guilty. I want justice for Bella but not the wrong way. I feel sad about this.

Me too. [emoji853]

I'm trying to listen to the audio and I can't make a lot of it out. I will have to wait till I can read a transcript. My ears aren't what they used to be!

Try using headphones or earbuds it really helps. [emoji4]

I'll do those three again ^^ in a minute...

https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/875429516755300353

[video=twitter;875429692685332480]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/875429692685332480[/video]

[video=twitter;875429720543956997]https://twitter.com/Laurel_Sweet/status/875429720543956997[/video]
Thank all of you for tweets and video posts.

I did notice this in regards their relationship. During the interview he said he and MM were not in a relationship, then later he says the above "normal stuff couples argue about". So, was he lying? I will admit I could not understand/hear every word spoken- I hope we can read the transcript one day.

i think that if someone KNEW they had helped her dispose of Bella it would have come out by now. has she ever had use of his car? maybe she had been to that spot w him before and thought of it as a secluded place, and took her herself. she is strong enough to carry it a short distance.

It could have been any of her drug connections who helped her. Friends from Methadone clinic, etc That area was where many drug addicts hung out, homeless, etc. many others knew about that place.

im on the fence. I find it a little unbelievable that he wouldn't have noticed her in the fridge all that time. but at the same token, when there are not kids around sometimes folks just eat take out or fast food and maybe she as like "oh the fridge is broke im not buying any groceries etc blah x 2."

Right...but if she was in there for a week or more, with him living there...was he that strung out to never go in the fridge because she said so? I honestly want to believe he had nothing to do with any of it but there are still a lot of questions about who helped her. I believe she did it. I really want him to be acquitted just so hopefully he can talk and we can hear his side!

The copy of the transcript passed out to the jury inadvertently included MM asking for a lawyer at the very end. The audio they heard cut out before that part, so the only mistake is that they might have read it. The reason it was supposed to be redacted is because a jury is not permitted to draw any negative conclusion from a defendant's invoking his constitutional right to counsel. It is generally thought to be prejudicial.

(As others have said, I doubt this really hurts him because who can blame him for wanting a lawyer at that point?)

i think that if someone KNEW they had helped her dispose of Bella it would have come out by now. has she ever had use of his car? maybe she had been to that spot w him before and thought of it as a secluded place, and took her herself. she is strong enough to carry it a short distance.
Supposedly he didn't get his car until his birthday. Bella was killed before.

I don't, we are talking about some hard core druggies most of the time they are high and do not know what they are doing and agreeing to. Most are not upstanding citizens and would do many things for drugs that most wouldn't. JMO

im on the fence. I find it a little unbelievable that he wouldn't have noticed her in the fridge all that time. but at the same token, when there are not kids around sometimes folks just eat take out or fast food and maybe she as like "oh the fridge is broke im not buying any groceries etc blah x 2."
Theres no evidence she was even in the fridge. Just RB's word.

I don't think Bella was ever in the refrigerator. I think RB used that to confuse the timeline of when she was actually killed. Seems she bought herself quite a bit of time with that story and there is no evidence to support it, let alone brought up in court.

On the subject of him saying they were not in a relationship...men look at commitment very differently than women do.
They tend to take longer to mentally recognize a relationship is serious. He probably looked at her as a friend with benefits. Benefits being drugs, a home, etc...

Whoever said MM testimony was that recording, is right on.

Audio was tough to hear. When did MM say he last saw Bella?

So one thing I have learned (it is in my signature) is that people by human instinct have a hard time swaying from a story they hear. The lie becomes the truth because that is what our brain heard and processed. If that makes sense.

At this point I DO believe that part of RB story about Bella having a hard time sleeping and MM going to comfort her is true, just not on the night she died. RB used that memory because it probably stuck with her.

I believe that RB killed Bella on a different occasion and has not pin pointed a date because she knows some way somehow they will catch her in the lie with cell phone tracking or witnesses that MM was not at the house on that date. She's not stupid.

There is no evidence on the mattress that she was allegedly killed on of any aftermath of death, no evidence in the frig, car or even her little body. Med examiner said RB story is unlikely.

I think RB killed her alone in the house or maybe at the playground or maybe in the yard or maybe maybe maybe...her story about the murder is not believable and we go back to it because that's what the brain does.

Maybe MM was involved. Maybe he helped dump her body. But at this point there is absolutely no evidence that a jury can morally and legally convict him of any charges IMO. Also my opinion is the evidence all points to him not knowing. Evil genius planning on his part? I don't think the drugs, as heavily as he used them, would allow for a sharp mind like that. Drugs cloud the mind.

I'm still waiting on that bombshell evidence that explains why they chose to charge him and not RB.
I don't think it's coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member