MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Herman's testimony shows how screwed up this case and and how the State rushed on charges.

The tip from Spinsky was received on 9/17.

On 9/18, they located RB and interviewed her for 45 minutes, noting that she was either high on in withdrawal. 45 minutes.

That same day, Bond was charged as an accessory, McCarthy was charged with murder.

Herman did not say anything about interviews with McCarthy and I don't recall that there were any; he was in the hospital and memory says there were no interviews with LE.

LE screwed this one up big time.

This does not look good for the DA if you ask me. That RB plea deal has gotten lots of folks of Boston very hot they take this case to the heart and he will look very bad if jury does not convict MM. At this point in the game I have much reasonable doubt. IMHO

New to the case and trying to catch up so may I ask.
Has MM admitted to killing Bella?

No. Welcome to Bella's thread. It's a sad one. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not at all he didn't know she was dead he thought state had taken her away as the state had taken away her other two children.

I think many of us here think she did it.

I think she did it. That poor baby.

Me too and threw MM under the bus. He was the scapegoat

I agree. What a monster she is. He must be terrified of going to prison. If he was involved with disposing of the little one he does deserve punishment but if he's found not guilty of murder he will walk.

I have no idea what role, if any, MM played in the death of Bella or the disposal of her body. But it is clear that RB knew her child was dead but incredibly, cannot remember when her child died.

As horrific as it is that a toddler died at the hands of another, there is no way that I could convict MM based off the evidence provided thus far. It would not be justice for anyone.

Mods are we not allowed to post vid link of the trial anymore? Some folks would rather watch.

It keeps being deleted. I thought some might want to watch what happened this morning so far.

They are not being deleted, I can see yours.

I still remember the day a friend died when I was in grade 4 and also remember the date my grandfather died when I was in grade 6. Makes me sick she can't remember. Lying liar pants. Jmo.

[video=twitter;874327663334346752]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/874327663334346752[/video]

[video=twitter;874328140209946625]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/874328140209946625[/video]

Remember RB testified when she met MM she thought he was goofy? I think that's the type of guys she likes as too manipulate and control.

I think she had been thinking about what she was going to say for quite sometime. When she left JA and refused him to go back to the house with her while she showered and MM was in the hospital was when she cleaned up a bit maybe even put pulled those demon books out, got rid of the phone, put out the weight set. She showered and thought about what she was going to say to LE. I think she started planning this once JA was trying desperately to see Bella and knew the charade was coming to an end.

[video=twitter;874329163137679360]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/874329163137679360[/video]

They keep going back to "deleted photos"

I have a wee crush on Herman. Find him handsome [emoji76]

So Joey deleted stuff on RB's phone...

[video=twitter;874329904690712576]https://twitter.com/AlyshaNBCBoston/status/874329904690712576[/video]

me too dyanna!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member