MA - Four children found hidden in apartment with alcohol, drugs, sex toys & corpse - Boston - June 21 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Congressmember I am referring to is a male, not a female.

Edited to add link -

Wow, not good to have the two departments at odds. I am pleased that this is being thoroughly investigated and other eyes outside of the city government are involved, especially for the children's sake. I suspect we will be learning quite a bit more as this transpires especially since the children are still in protective care.

The problem is that we don’t know what is in the FD statement. We also don’t know what is in the EMT statement. The only actual report we have been able to read comes from the PD.

It is obvious that the media was trying to sensationalize the incident… trying to make it sound like children were living amongst a dead body for some time, for example.

Also, the mention of alcohol… almost everyone I know has alcohol in their home, there is nothing wrong with that in and of itself.

The media and the city councilors were quick to throw around a lot of words, but no one can be specific about what was actually seen? If there were drugs, what kind… some marijuana or was it meth? Where was it found? Was there alcohol stored in the kitchen, empty beer bottles lying around, was it in a child’s room??? Sex toys… were they in an adults bedroom? Laying on the living room floor?

It would be great to have an actual investigative reporter ask these questions and get specific answers. For now the situation leaves people to make their own conclusions, which people on other social media platforms certainly are. IMO.

<modsnip - personalizing> The report in question is so infallible, but can't even state an exact number of people in the apartment? Hilarious.

Then it gets explained away by saying that the occupants must have cleaned up all the contraband before the police got there, but would they not have attempted to do that before ANY first responders got there? And literally nothing would have stopped the BFD or EMT's from detailing the condition of the apartment to the BPD once they arrived on scene... and certainly they would have done so if it were as bad as some are making it seem, right?

<modsnip - personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously.
CNN won't touch this....
The NYT won't touch this...
Even Fox news won't go there...

You didn't hear or read about it....
It didn't happen...

The local fire team who responded, and initially wrote the report, noting the strange, appalling conditions with HIDDEN CHILDREN .?
Now, silence...

Who and why are they protecting?
MOO

Hidden children? <modsnip>

Hidden children? <modsnip>

Actually, the word "hid" was used in the above article:

Quoted and BBM:

What did authorities find in that BHA apartment?​

Police and fire reports offer contradictory accounts of what first responders actually found at the scene.

The Boston Fire Department report, obtained by the Herald, alleges that an adult hid the four children from first responders in a back bedroom.

Because hoarder conditions and unsanitary conditions constitute neglect! Removing the children for those reasons is absolutely the right thing to do! You don't agree?

If it was just a hoarder situation yes, and help parents receive help with the hoarding but this sounds way worse than just hoarding! Sounds like a flop house or worse since children were present.

If it was just a hoarder situation yes, and help parents receive help with the hoarding but this sounds way worse than just hoarding! Sounds like a flop house or worse since children were present.
We still don't know what the conditions of the apartment were and we don't know how it has been resolved.

JMO

Actually, the word "hid" was used in the above article:

Quoted and BBM:

What did authorities find in that BHA apartment?​

Police and fire reports offer contradictory accounts of what first responders actually found at the scene.

The Boston Fire Department report, obtained by the Herald, alleges that an adult hid the four children from first responders in a back bedroom.

maybe the adults were having a costume-themed party taking drugs a friend OD and were afraid because children were at the apt? I have o idea what or how sex toys could be innocently found everywhere in the open though.
Unless someone went through someone's personal dresser drawers.
It sounds horrible, not sure what to make of this.

WTH?? So we are left to decide if BPD is covering something up, or if the firefighters were imagining it all?
We all know initial media reports that come out are rarely totally accurate, but this far off?
Nope, something weird is going on, and I hope locals demand an explanation.

I could see maybe ONE firefighter exaggerating but all of them? and the EMT? If one first responder was judgemental about men in drag having a party for example and exaggerated it to the media.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>
DIdn't he overdose? That's what I read somewhere. In other places it said he had a heart attack.

Drugs in a home with young children is a case of child abuse, AFAIK. At least it used to be.

that alone would be enough to remove the children until they can further investigate.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

ok, I'm all caught up, and still, no real answers if the men were in drag or a few were transgendered or was it a PRIDE Party? At least one mom was in attendance so six men or six people? Very confusing.
The mention of DRUGS, SEX TOYS, a CORPSE, and "hidden children" Yeah that raises an alarm for me.
I hope this is thoroughly and properly investigated for the sake of the children.

If we go with Mayor Wu's statement (both BFD and BPD reports are correct)... Maybe the adults had just enough time to corral (and try to quieten) the children into a separate room before EMS arrived, then there was just enough time to hide the drugs and any other concerning material before BPD arrived.

If we go with Mayor Wu's statement (both BFD and BPD reports are correct)... Maybe the adults had just enough time to corral (and try to quieten) the children into a separate room before EMS arrived, then there was just enough time to hide the drugs and any other concerning material before BPD arrived.
This is what makes the most sense to me.

I could see maybe ONE firefighter exaggerating but all of them? and the EMT? If one first responder was judgemental about men in drag having a party for example and exaggerated it to the media.
iirc, It was not an official report but rather a narrative written by only one firefighter and evidently given either to the press or to elected officials or both.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back