MA MA - Giovanni Colon-Gonzalez, 5, Lynn, 15 Aug 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if LE searched High Rock Park? It's only .14 mile away from Brighton Terrace. I know Flax Pond was searched as well as the cemetary....

I just wanted to let you know that the .14 miles is *driving* directions from Brightwood Terrace. 2 minutes according to Mapquest. Behind Brightwood Terrace it appears to be wide open space. It's a possible walk if the land is favorable, meaning, not too swampy. I'll try GoogleMap and see if I can get the live pics of the land.

Still praying for Giovanni. It seems we get updates on Caylee's case nearly every day. She is spotlighted on Nancy Grace nearly every day. But what about Giovanni? NOTHING! Now don't think I'm complaining that Caylee is in the spotlight, because missing children should be. But ALL OF THEM should get it. These two cases are so similar, yet Giovanni is virtually being ignored. It would be so much easier to get involved and be helpful for Giovanni if we had some more information to go on. Maybe a few more news stories.

Still praying for Giovanni. It seems we get updates on Caylee's case nearly every day. She is spotlighted on Nancy Grace nearly every day. But what about Giovanni? NOTHING! Now don't think I'm complaining that Caylee is in the spotlight, because missing children should be. But ALL OF THEM should get it. These two cases are so similar, yet Giovanni is virtually being ignored. It would be so much easier to get involved and be helpful for Giovanni if we had some more information to go on. Maybe a few more news stories.

The sad part is that it really isn't Caylee being spotlighted but the shenaningans of Cindy and Casey et al! Media time could be divided between Caylee and Giovanni if the time truly was for the missing children. Look how fast little Trenton faded from the media after the mother's suicide or Madeleine Mccann after the Mccann's withdrew from the spotlight. Giovanni's case , from the start, just didn't have enough enthralling aspects to it in order to hold millions of peoples attention.

I have been wanting to ask you, Idaho4Groenes, is that a picture of you? If so, you look familiar- or perhaps it is because you look like a warm person and that makes you seem familiar.

I agree completely capoly, it is the parents/grandparents and their antics that have kept the cases in the media spotlight. Once they realize that the media is not always your friend, they retreat and the kiddos are forgotten until....

Until that day when somebody walking their dog smells something bad.

If it wasn't for you all and your tenacious nature perhaps these children would never be remembered as they deserve to be.

I am proud to know you all.

Still no word from Gio's (her nick for him) mom, last login at myspace was 9/2.

I am biting bullets to keep my anger intact.

Giovanni, we don't have the resources to blast your Mom's names over the TV stations, internet and newspapers as is the case with Casey Anthony. Not that it's helped little Caylee any, for like you, she remains lost and alone. I pray you are both alive and soon found safe and sound but if not, I hope you are both together and happy.

Oh well, I am tired, old and very sad right now. Please ignore my rant.

Praying for you, Giovanni.

I keep thinking day after day, it would be nice if some of the new 900-1000 people in Caylee's forum could drop by the and see the rest of the missing on this site.

I'm glad to see new updates at least in the media. I was really getting even more discouraged since there was deafening silence for a few days in the local media. Glad to see they are planning more local searches. I think about Giovanni several times a day, and check in here. I'm praying for some answers soon.

ETA: Here's the link to the official news release by the Lynn PD: http://www.lynnpolice.org/news_releases.htm

I keep thinking day after day, it would be nice if some of the new 900-1000 people in Caylee's forum could drop by the and see the rest of the missing on this site.

I keep coming by here to check on little Giovanni, and every time I do, I say a prayer that he is found, also.

I also agree that it is hard enough to keep up with one case that has 1000 people talking about. I only read a couple of the threads. There has to be a way to keep all these kids in the public eye, although you are right, all the media attention hasn't brought Caylee home yet either.

My prayers go out to all the missing children!

A boy is gone, mother's hope stays
5-year-old has been missing 3 weeks

Some days, it is only a mother's intuition that keeps Daisy Colon's spirit going strong.

"In my heart, I know he's alive," the East Boston woman said in a phone interview yesterday."............

"We are not giving up," Blodgett (Essex District Attorney) said this week. "We are not sparing any expense or effort to find him. We are not even at the point of thinking of giving up."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/09/05/a_boy_is_gone_mothers_hope_stays/

Ernesto was a butcher or meatpacker at the local factory. The thing that worries me is this report:

Last week, investigators found a bloody mop in Gonzalez's apartment, according to a search warrant. Boots with red-brown stains, stained jeans and two knives -- one that was found on the kitchen floor -- were also removed from the apartment. Investigators did not say what type of blood was on the confiscated items.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/17289753/detail.html

I pray that this is not the case, but this does not look good.

Again, it takes to d*mn long to get dna reports back from the lab!

West Lynner aids search for Giovanni

http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2008/09/05/news/news01.txt

Questions Haunt Missing Lynn Boy's Mother

Giovanni's mother, Daisy Colon, says she sleeps with his pillow, to try to keep him close, just hoping that he will come home.

"I think about him. Is he scared? Is he eating? Is he asking questions like always? Is he being taken care of? Is someone with him? Is he asking for mommy?" Colon said through tears.

"I feel he is close, but at the same time, where is he? Is he playing? Is he happy? Is he crying? All those questions are haunting me right now and not knowing is killing me," she added.

http://wbztv.com/local/bloody.mop.found.2.810966.html

How nice to see someone so young motivated to help. I so wish we knew whether that blood was Gio's or not!

I hope Ernesto has not one single peaceful night of sleep and I hope his dreams are filled with images of Giovanni.

Prayers that Giovanni comes home soon!

Salem

God,

I ask you on this your most Holy day, to comfort both Daisy and Giovanni. Please, dear Lord, if there is any way in your power to bring Giovanni home, than this I pray.

In Jesus' name, I pray,

Jane

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member