Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten that information, but I've been looking up sanitation areas in all the towns. There were four in Salem, a couple in Lynn with interesting properties. The one in Revere is the biggest one. I have no idea if he works at this one either. Google maps Reverer, sanitation, waste, and this area comes up, as the google map up thread shows. It's the area that's interesting. I'm not sure he even had a job. The RSO is the only person to have mentioned working for a garbage company in that one "Items" interview. So who knows if it is even true, but I would think if he did, then he'd be aware of good dumping grounds, which is what I've been sleuthing. The helicopters are low flying over Revere today. There's another interesting area right on the other side of the highway (107) too, by the edge of the water, with cars and a few boats. I imagine LE knows where he works. He's still just an RSO in my posts, I don't even use his initials, never will. If and when he becomes a POI, I'll call him that. If he's arrested, he's then he becomes the perp. I find it easier not to dignify them with names or initials in my mind.

BTW, if have no idea what BFI IIRC TIA means? Can you explain, please?

LOL Sry
BFI is a huge sanitation company. It stands for Big "* * *" Industry or something of that sort. And IIRC is 'If I recall Correctly', while TIA means 'Thanks in Advance'.

So on that subject, as an RSO aren't we able to get his work history from his publicly available online records? I will have to ask a person I know who know these things.

I saw the helis today. It's disheartening because I know at this point it is a recovery.

Not pickin'on ya Find - we all want the same thing+

:cow:

if i did, it wasn't intentional. how did I manage that? sorry. won't you tell me what all those letter mean though, please?

This was the area right off the highway that looked interesting too

https://www.google.com/maps/@42.4353136,-70.9938842,117m/data=!3m1!1e3

~ That's ok, been happening since I was Bon so I'm told :heh:

~ Did that

~ I am still thinking water.
I am sorry if the family does not want to think this, But someone mentioned marinas and boats. No this 2 cent dude has none of that, but when we get in to the drug culture (heroin) there are boats. There are small ones and big ones. that's how it's done. I have met people involved in the opiate culture. Big men who have been scared like children.

It's that kind of thinking that makes me want to think it was a random local crime.

But then there is the fact that this little bozo has never - NEVER,,, ben sent away and off the street.
ETA: They know him. They need him IMO

I'll take you to Lynn, I'll show you some scary places - and those G-bangers wit they sideways flat brim? They don't know real fear.
Yet.

~ Did that

I am sorry if the family does not want to think this, But someone mentioned marinas and boats. No this 2 cent dude has none of that, but when we get in to the drug culture (heroin) there are boats. There are small ones and big ones. that's how it's done. I have met people involved in the opiate culture. Big men who have been scared like children.

It's that kind of thinking that makes me want to think it was a random local crime.

But then there is the fact that this little bozo has never - NEVER,,, ben sent away and off the street.

I'll take you to Lynn, I'll show you some scary places - and those G-bangers wit they sideways flat brim? They don't know real fear.
Yet.

I have heard that Lynn is a pretty sketchy place. Very well known to locals for its drug activity.

~ Did that

Yet.
I am stuck on why this guy hasnt been taken off the street . Does he know connected people(government or LE ect? He cant even vote..I dont get it but my guess if he was connected to scary people (like mentioned above ) that he would have absolutely not given that interview. JMO.
He said he was a junkie ,and seems think that everyone should move on because there is nothing to see.(Kinda reminds me of how enabled children think)
People connected to scary people keep their trap shut.

I have heard that Lynn is a pretty sketchy place. Very well known to locals for its drug activity.

It's a beautiful City, the ponds are lovely and the proximity to the shoreline is simple, easy, inviting. Just sitting there watching the tides can be it's own meditation, and Lynn woods;
It's like a sanctuary in an old factory town.

Still, the old adage holds true "Lynn, Lynn, city of sin- you never get out the way you went in".
I don't make this stuff up.

For a time I went by Lynn Shore just to pray and meditate.

:cow:

~ Did that

Yet.

Outfits like that don't want to deal with "little moms" that make the whole world pay attention to them. This RSO is going to have bigger problems than LE, I imagine, as such an outfit would not want this kind of attention. Such an outfit would not drop a victims shoes in one dumpster, a cell phone, in another place. They'd do things like pros. No repercussions, just another gang banger victim, or gone. I imagine that's what he wants people to believe.

I am stuck on why this guy hasnt been taken off the street . Does he know connected people(government or LE ect? He cant even vote..I dont get it but my guess if he was connected to scary people (like mentioned above ) that he would have absolutely not given that interview. JMO.
He said he was a junkie ,and seems think that everyone should move on because there is nothing to see.(Kinda reminds me of how enabled children think)

Personally I have no idea how paid informants work, but I would wonder if it is a factor here? I don't like to make stuff up (so I ask).

i am stuck on why this guy hasnt been taken off the street . Does he know connected people(government or le ect? He cant even vote..i dont get it but my guess if he was connected to scary people (like mentioned above ) that he would have absolutely not given that interview. Jmo.
He said he was a junkie ,and seems think that everyone should move on because there is nothing to see.(kinda reminds me of how enabled children think)
people connected to scary people keep their trap shut.

Exactly! Between his interview and his mom's, totally open mouth insert foot type deal.

I agree. And if you remember, he said Jaimee had the connection, not himself. Whether or not that's true, however, is left to be seen.

I'm leaning on believing he was just a loser user and didn't know many high ups in the drug business (or law enforcement). Like you said, if he did know these people, confessing anything would be a death sentence. And informants don't go on national TV telling the world that they just bought drugs, and the dealer's number is in their phone. JMO

Also, they can't arrest him for being a user unless they catch him in the act of buying drugs. So unless they have hard evidence against him for something else, he's a free man.

I'm kind of convinced though I don't expect LE to present that information until it goes to court, that everybody else checks out with LE, as the search is so focused on the RSO. Sorry if you were addressing that to bessie, she may pitch in, of course, but that back and forth has gone on and on and on. It'd be nice to move on as LE seems to be conducting a pretty no hold barred search at this point. Helicopters, dive teams, all areas central to him.Here's another thing, what are the cows about?

You and I both know it is a big ocean so I am unsure how you say "central to him". We both know very well that with LJ in Hannah's case they knew it was him and issued this lame warrant for stupid driving.

They have done nothing of the sort in this case and the LPD is not working alone. IMO they are being told what to do and how.

It's a deep ocean, FHG. And very powerful people in charge.

My only saving hope is that this crime is local and this guy is the one and he slipped somehow.

Still. Shades of Lizzi Marriott.

My apologies to Family members.

I'm kind of convinced though I don't expect LE to present that information until it goes to court, that everybody else checks out with LE, as the search is so focused on the RSO. Sorry if you were addressing that to bessie, she may pitch in, of course, but that back and forth has gone on and on and on. It'd be nice to move on as LE seems to be conducting a pretty no hold barred search at this point. Helicopters, dive teams, all areas central to him.
Hre's another thing, what are the cows about?

The COW says;
MOO.

MOO is also short for "My Opinion Only"

It's not just cute - we need to sometimes make clear that what we are saying may not be supported by Main Stream Media or official sources. +
So in those cases, when we are sleuthing or otherwise wondering, imagining or even guessing on some part of a case we need to make clear to others and to the public at large, that this idea is just my opinion. In that way we encourage others to also give their thoughts while not presenting any kind of official viewpoint.

Wordy, I know, by just my COW!

:moo:

You and I both know it is a big ocean so I am unsure how you say "central to him". We both know very well that with LJ in Hannah's case they knew it was him and issued this lame warrant for stupid driving.

They have done nothing of the sort in this case and the LPD is not working alone. IMO they are being told what to do and how.

My only saving hope is that this crime is local and this guy is the one and he slipped somehow.

No need to apologize. I think every possibility should be considered. If it was JF, and his story doesn't check out, they should have enough on him to arrest him once she's confirmed dead. Otherwise, if he was telling the truth and drug dealers are involved, then this is going to be a much larger case for them to sort out.

I see a simple psychopath short on cash thinking he was smart enough to get away with it, after the fact. Jaimee Mendez didn't go along. She was scared of him and trying to get away. She was a fighter, so she didn't go along with handing over her money or her dignity. He may have wanted her money and more and she may have fought him. He didn't know her that well. He may have just known she had cashed a check at the time. That's simple and simple always makes sense to me because it is what situations usually turn out to be. Simple greed. Simple psychopathy of a rapist. Simple skills. A simpleton, the way I see it.

Powerful people cover for each other. This RSO doesn't seem in that league, I mean his mother dropped the dime about the 13 year child he raped having been the his girlfriends younger sister on MSM.

I see a simple psychopath short on cash thinking he was smart enough to get away with it, after the fact. Jaimee Mendez didn't go along. She was scared of him and trying to get away. She was a fighter, so she didn't go along with handing over her money or her dignity. He may have wanted her money and more and she may have fought him. He didn't know her that well. He just knew she had cashed a check at the time. Maybe having some skills cleaning up may have afforded him a good lawyer in the past, but this time he's a hot hot potato, today. That's simple and simple always makes sense to me because it is what situations usually turn out to be. Simple greed. Simple psychopathy of a rapist. Simple skills. A simpleton, the way I see it.

But if she wasn't with whoever she was with voluntarily, and they were trying to rob her, don't you think her first call would have been to the police instead her friend? Or wouldn't her phone call to her friend said more than just "I'm with this guy and he's making me uncomfortable"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway